All Comments on 'The Oral Fixer: The Beginning'

by Jetscreamer007

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
GreyMatter46GreyMatter46about 2 months ago

Funniest damned story I've read in a long, long time. You do realize there are a nearly unlimited number of sequels hiding in here? thanks

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 2 months ago

I wonder which husband gas been giving her BJ lessons :)

TeggeTeggeabout 2 months ago

I'd say whomever explained the BJ guidelines deserves to go first.

mainer42mainer42about 2 months ago

Totally agree with GreyMatter46. Laugh out loud as I was reading this to my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She must not want a divorce, but ALL of your assets. Send you out to catch something fatal. Dumber than a rock.

Pappy7Pappy7about 2 months ago

So, he's not good with his dick but eats pussy like a lesbian. Wife loves him and what he does but spends most of her time with a group of 8 women going on retreat weekends and girls nights out. Is that what I'm seeing here? He never said whether his wife does anything but oral on him so I'm guessing his dick stays dry most of the time. Next installment would be a good time to clarify their dynamic don't you think. Story flowed pretty well and was an easy read, just a little sparse.

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 2 months ago

What a great start to a well written story with a great plot. I wish was already written. They did say maybe not all her friends but I hope she changes her mind and it becomes a daily routine for his mouth. Hopefully she even stays and watches at least some of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yes, of course! Only later, when the husbands of these ladies find out about these "innocent amusements" and demand compensation from the wife of the main character, will he remain so inspired and excited? . Only, the fact is that other husbands are not strong in oral caresses and they, in retaliation, will fuck your "generous" wife really and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Waiting for the the next. Chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well, this was a brilliantly written story about a loving couple. I loved the hot interpretations of the oral techniques of the pussy sucking and the blowjob. As mentioned, who taught her to give such a sensuous blowjob? There are many options to choose for further chapters. Please continue. 5 stars just for this one chapter. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Pretty even money that these women have been trying each other out and finding that their skills need sharpening up. Jenny's story is just that, a smooth segue to get him involved in their adventures. If the other husbands aren't all on board he better guard his jewels. 8 women all keeping a secret? Ain't gonna happen. Entertaining part 1. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Rub-bish! 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The chapter was kind of short. But a good beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved this story and can’t wait for the next.chapter

mizzouguy88mizzouguy88about 1 month ago

Great start. This can be an incredible series. Different types of women with the wife eventually joining in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Interesting premise.

Could be a good series.

Four stars.

26thNC26thNC17 days ago

Really silly attempt at erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous