All Comments on 'The Order of Saint Piran, Ch. 04'

by ludomatic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ludomaticludomaticover 2 years agoAuthor

This is the last chapter of this story, which was a commission for pickleherring (whose stories you can also find on this site). If you enjoyed it, please fave, rate and comment on your favourite chapter(s), as all of those help more readers to find the story.

I post stories to Literotica once they are complete (and guidelines permitting). You can find my works-in-progress on Hentai Foundry under the same username: ludomatic. There's also information about commissioning stories there.

If you would like to help support my writing, you can also find me on Patreon, again as ludomatic, where you can find new chapters in advance of other sites, exclusive content and other benefits depending on patron tier.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 2 years ago

Alas, personal preference means I was turned off by Chapter 3. That being said, this was certainly a clever twist on the formula. As they say on TV Tropes: Light is Not Good. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i was expecting a Cornish element as it related to st Piran.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userludomatic@ludomatic
I write smut. Mainly futa-on-female. Some of it I may share here. I have a Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ludomatic If you enjoy my stories here, please consider supporting me on Patreon so that I can make my writing habit sustainable. My in-progress works are posted...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES