The Orgy

Story Info
Six very horny adults get it on.
1k words
3.7
14.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's mid morning. I'm enjoying my day off work at my suburban Tuscon house. Lying naked in the poolside chaise lounge, I am bent on losing "the white spots". Having made liberal use of the tube of sunblock that is between my thighs, I probably will stay outside for a couple of hours before retreating into my climate controlled house.

My husband Paul has left for work a few hours ago and is not expected home soon. He works for Citi, a Tuscon based banking insurance and investments firm. He goes to work wearing suits but at home he likes being in the buff.

At 40 I work as an Ultrasound technician, a job which I've had for almost 18 years. I've made several friends at the hospital. I just don't tell colleagues that I like getting an all-over tan.

Keeping a cellphone outside in the desert heat is asking for problems. The instrument overheats and may never work again so I leave it inside.

I picked it up from my coffee table, a 47.2-inch-long solid oak piece. My sister Katie had called twice while I was outside so I returned her call.

"Hello"


"Hi Katie. I'm returning your call."

"Where were you?"

"I was outside getting a tan."

"An all-over tan?"

"Yah that kind," I replied with a grin.

I was being careful to show only my face during the video call.

"I wish I could do that but I live in the city."

Katie and I have a similar figure but different features. We're both 34 A. We're both 5'7" tall and 131 pounds.

My hair is light-brown and my eyes green. I've been told I resemble actress Lauren German. That's flattering.

Katie has dark-auburn hair and brown eyes. She has thin lips. Mine are bow-shaped.

Doctor Larry Henley is an internist with whom I've had lunch a few times. I only know him because he and Paul are friends since their youth.

At 6' tall, he bears a strong resemblence to the English actor Tom Ellis. He's hot for sure. If I wasn't already married I would take his penis in a heartbeat. He can spend the day naked with me at my pool anytime.

On the other hand, I can't have the doctor but my husband is sexy. Seeing him naked is a turn-on.

Just recently my wildest fantasy was to become a reality. It all began when Larry and his wife Alicia came to visit Paul and me at our house on a Saturday afternoon.

Not psyched to recieve company while naked, I wore a Ditsy yellow tie-front shirred high-waisted cami dress. My husband wore blue cutoffs and red tank top.

We were lounging poolside. Alicia dropped the bomb.

"Larry and I are swingers."

What? Did she just say 'swingers'?

A few seconds later I replied.

"Paul and I are nudists."

"Nudists?"

I nodded. My husband nodded as well

"Take it all off and let's get it on."

That was all I needed to hear. Off came the dress. Larry's eyes went right to my breasts then down to my pubic hair.

I stepped up to him and rubbed my bathing suit area against him.

He stepped back and opened his pants and letting them fall.

"Stephanie go for it. He likes a good blow job."

I waited for him get completely naked then went to my knees to take his penis in my left hand. My slow strokes with a loose grip quickly made the organ stiff.

My husband chimed in. "Go for it girl. Suck that cock."

I flicked my tongue at the pink head then along the 6-inch shaft.

I puckered my lips on the head then slid them slowly the entire length of his boner. With his cock touching my throat he brushed my boobs with his palms.

I heard my husband. "Stephanie Alica's sucking me now."

I couldn't see them but I didn't have to see.

I could not have asked for a better time. Sucking a dick other than Paul's made my day.

I passed on the opportunity to get laid with Larry. He didn't seem to mind. He didn't press for it either. My husband got nothing from Alicia after the blow job she gave him.

The four of us were still nude and not expecting company. Compay came in the persons of Katie and her wife Jill.

Jill if I was lesbian I would've have poked you long before you met my sister.

Jill Watson is a 5' 6" tall hourglass. Her blond hair frames her diamond-shaped face. Her eyes are blue and her full lips nude/mauve.

She and Katie soon got naked. The two men were in their glory watching lesbians getting it on.

Noticing that Paul and Larry were side by side at the picnic table, I approached them and made a gesture pushing the air aside with my hands. They moved making space for me.

"This is where I need to be."

Taking my place between them, I grabbed the penis on each side of me. As my hands slid along the shafts I turned my head from side to side.

"You guys are making my day."

I loved how they reacted. Larry put his hand on one size A boob. My husband put a hand on it's twin.

"This is so hot."

Katie and Jill left without a word. Maybe they just want their privacy. A little late for that isn't it sis. We just saw you two going at it.

LIfe reverted back to normal on Sunday morning. Paul and I have the house to ourselves so we had a leisurely breakfast then made ourselves comfortable in front of the television.

We hate wearing clothes and are completely uninhibited. So what if we get visitors. We'll encourage them to get naked.

"Stevie you're a million miles away."

"I am?"

"What's going on in that head of yours?"

"OK I'll tell you."

"Spill it!"

"I had this fantasy that there was an orgy outside by the pool."

"An orgy," he remarked. "Who took part?"

"Me you Larry Alicia Katie Jill"

"In your fantasy did you suck cock?"

"Yes I did."

We both knew that an orgy would never happen. Being naked brings on a lot of fantasy.