All Comments on 'The Origin of Horny Juice'

by MrSmith27

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NnnelsonNnnelsonabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story! The tie in to the movie Weird Science added some fun for us old timers. I would love to get the back story form slave girl Sumiko.

msspnnrmsspnnrabout 1 year ago

Nipple orgasms and anal sex! On my. The story was well written, a great mixture of humor and erotica.

WatchnowWatchnowabout 1 year ago

Fun story! Really enjoyed it!

LeifsonLeifsonabout 1 year ago

Glad you're back writing. A fun story, with lots of nods to nerd coming of age movies.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 1 year ago

This was a great story, Smith, very enjoyable. I thought you did a really impressive job of weaving exposition and action into a seamless whole. - Zee

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerabout 1 year ago

Great addition to the world building of the legal slavery universe intertwined with a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! On a whim I Googled “Cosmo nipple orgasm” and there are an assortment of articles about nipple orgasms. In one study 29% of the women surveyed claimed to have had one. I’ll second the request for a story on Sumiko. Glad to see you are back.

lancelot_68lancelot_68about 1 year ago

Welcome back!

Good story!

azzclownazzclownabout 1 year ago

Great visual at the conclusion of the story with Sumiko in the throes of her climax milking Aaron’s cock with her ass. Now we need the Sumiko origin story.

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Well written, descriptive about Horny Juice while linked well with erotic scenes with Angie and Sumiko.

InsectQueenInsectQueenabout 1 month ago

MJ does all this…. They’ve even started researching the affects upon menopausal women :P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrSmith27@MrSmith27
I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe. I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always we...