The Osaka Riders of Glorious Youth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenta asked if she was okay, which I thought was very thoughtful of him. The girl let out a long deep moan and began gyrating her hips to feel both cocks stimulating every sensitive place inside her. "This is too good." was her answer. We both began stroking her slowly, but her orgasm was fast and strong. She started screaming with every contraction and I felt her pussy squeezing hard around my cock. I knew I going to lose control any second. That's when I'm guessing Kenta came in her ass because he started gasping and thrusting his dick into her wildly. I could fell the pumping of his orgasm inside her pussy when he pulled her hips flush against his, it was so strong, it made me lose my load, too. I could tell we all had huge orgasms, because we collapsed into a languid pile of tangled arms and legs and started laughing.

"That was fun," Kenta said. Just as the words left his lips the door to his room slid open, Yumi and Ren peeked inside with big smiles on their faces. When they saw our situation they stepped inside and put their arms around each other.

"It looks like we missed all the fun," Ren said.

"You guys are so noisy I was going to call the police," Yumi added, "How was it?"

"Yeah, pretty good," Aiko said, we all chuckled, "We're going to go again in 15 minutes as soon as the boys can reload," emphasizing the word reload.

"Ren is going to need a bit of time, too," Yumi said, and gave her guy a kiss. Kenta held out his arm for them to join us on the bed. They dropped their yukatas and lay down along side of us. After five minutes of gently petting each other we all fell asleep.

End of Part 2

12