The Other Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I better get going, See you Jully."

I was about to put my hand on the door when she said, "Wait!" Turning around, I watched as she shamefacedly made her way towards the front of the class, stopping in front of me.

"Y-you know I could help...sedate those feelings if you want."

"What?"

She guzzled, looking at me with shaky eyes as her breath started to grow louder. "I could, maybe, try and help you deal with your...needs."

Leaning her head forward, she slowly brought it closer to me until our foreheads were touching, her warm breath splashing against my face as her eyes closed. I didn't think twice what we were about to do—what she was about to do to me.

Her lips were offering themselves to me, I couldn't resist, especially after she whispered," If you want to."

I stole a quick kiss, then another, then another, finally I dropped my back and wrapped my arms around her, attacking her mouth with passionate kissing. We continue kissing for ages, Jully pushed herself to my body and moaned softly. Her hand ran through my hair violently while she pulled me closer with another. She guided me forward until she bumped into her desk, releasing me and hurriedly unbuttoning her blouse to reveal a white bra. She sat up on the desk lifting her bra up revealing her amazing tits and I bent down and sucked on one right away, squeezing the other one tightly. She moaned, running her hand through my hair as I played with her sensitive breasts.

She gently pushed me away soon after, hopping off the desk and unzipping her skirt as she waggled out of it while I undid my belt and lowered my pants. She turned around and bent over giving me a perfect view of her beautiful ass and soaking wet pussy. Her thong was the only thing in the way now, and after pulling it down to her thighs I grabbed her hips with one hand while using the other to brush my dick against her pussy.

"Is this what you want, Jully?" I asked."

"What I want is you not to stop!" she moaned. Looking at me while biting her lip, "Evans you tease. Please just put it already."

I smirked and did as she said, shoving my dick into her pussy as she winced in delight, her hands clamped down onto the sides of her desk. My thrusts started off slow, easing my dick as far it could go before removing it completely. After enough teasing I finally started butting her pussy hard and fast, shaking the desk with each thrust.

Grabbing her hips, I started doing short and quick strokes and I could feel her pussy tightening already.

"Yes! Oooohhh...yeesss! I'm going to cum! Fuck yes I'm going to cum!" She groaned, arching her back. I felt her juices ooze out of her pussy but she didn't stop me from continuing to pound my dick into her. She looked back at me helplessly, "Fuck! Are gonna cum inside me Evans? Gonna fill me with your hot cum?"

"Yep," I smiled and kept going as she put up little resistance, even bucking her hips to help increase my pleasure. Feeling the sensation slowly start to creep up on me, I tightened my grip on her hips and kept going, "Here it comes."

"Evans!"

My eyes opened up and I shot to my feet only to bump my knee into the desk and fall backwards onto the chair, toppling myself to the ground and causing a head to turn towards me.

Mimah knelt down beside me with a puzzled look on her face, "You okay?"

"What," I rubbed my aching head, "happened?"

"You passed out," she replied.

"What? So I was dreaming?"

"I guess you were."

I was dreaming the whole time! And to make it worse, the part that I wished could be reality, was actually a dream. I looked at her and I knew it was about time I take my vengeance.

12