The Other Night

Story Info
How about some drunken masturbation between friends?
2.1k words
4.44
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So...You know that one night, the one where we were all partying a bit too hard? We all stayed over, taking advantage of our friends spare rooms? Yeah... that night. Crazy right?

We were all pretty tipsy, and for the most part, I remember very little. I think you went to bed a little earlier than most? I remember not seeing you when I headed off to bed myself. Actually, I confess I was a little disappointed, I had enjoyed spending time with you.

So...I was walking down the hall, past your room, and I heard...a sound. I'm not really sure what it was, but it gave me pause. I was pretty drunk, but I definitely heard something. I remember holding my breath, so I could hear better, and I leaned in closer to your door. That's when I heard it again. It was brief, and low, somewhat guttural, but once I heard it again, I was frozen. I knew I had heard it before, but perhaps it was the amount of alcohol, because for some reason I just couldn't place it.

You know me, I'm a curious person, and although what happened next I want to blame it on the alcohol, this time, I'm quite sure it was all me. You see I had to know what it was I just heard. What the fuck was that sound?!? I knew I had heard it before. For some reason I just couldn't keep walking by. I was drawn to it, like a moth to a flame, a ship to the rocks, a fly to shit...Anyway, you get my point.

So almost without hesitation, my hand reached out and grabbed the door knob. Again I held my breath, and slowly, gently, trying not to make a sound, I cracked the door and took a peek.

When I saw what I saw, almost instantly, I knew what I had heard. That one of a kind sound I have heard many many times before. Only this time it was coming from you, it was coming from your mouth.

I'm not sure if it was shock, or perhaps something else, but time stopped, and my eyes were glued to you. You were naked, laying on the bed. The moon was shining through the bedroom window and I had a very clear view of your body. The shadows were moving, dancing around in a rhythm that was repetitive. Then I heard it again, a slight but deep sigh, almost a pant. What I had heard, what stopped me in my tracks was the sound of pleasure, your self-pleasure to be exact.

I saw your hand moving over the head of your cock, fingertips encircling the head, teasing and tugging on the swollen mushroom. Not some little button one, but a fat, sloping tip Morel, that proudly stood out atop its long stem. The shaft of that beautiful cock was laid out across your thigh, and in the moon light I could see your veins pulse with every loving stroke. Then I heard it again, the sound that drew me in, and with it your cock jumped up off your thigh, like a whale breaching out of the water.

It was at that moment you grabbed it, wrapping your fingers around and squeezing it hard. I could see your head swell and throb in response. Then, just like the breaching whale hits the water, you slapped your cock against your abdomen. Once, twice, and then for a third time, I heard your cock slap against your flesh.

That was it. For some reason that's what did it for me. Nothing else seemed to matter. I didn't care if someone walked down the hall, I didn't care if you looked up and caught me, all I cared about was your fat mushroom of a cock, and the private show I was peaking in on.

This sound wave of flesh slapping against flesh washed over me, and without thought my hand began to slide up my body. I could feel a heat rising as it crept up my stomach, toward my chest. When my hand reached my breast, I felt a surge from within, and I began to rub and squeeze it just as you were rubbing and squeezing your beautiful mushroom headed cock.

As I focused attention to my flesh, I felt the hard nub of my nipple forcing itself through the fabric. I then began to slide my hand over it, letting each finger catch and brush across its surface, sending electrical pulses throughout my body.

My eyes were glued to you, your hand, your cock. I watched with desire, longing, as you began to change your technique. Slowly, you let your hand slide down to the base, purposefully stroking the length of your shaft. I was particularly interested in what would happen when you reached that fat, mushroom tip of yours.

As your thumb caught the rim of your head, your index and middle fingers would snap upward, flicking the sensitive underside of your cock. Sometimes you would do two or three short strokes, and then one or two long ones, but they all ended with the same attention to the underside of your thick head.

I had been so focused on your cock and technique, I was unaware of my current state. My shirt had moved up over my chest, and I had pulled out my breast, in my neediness and excitement while teasing my nipple. If someone did walk down the hall, it would be very difficult hiding or explaining what I was doing.

What was I doing? Shit!!! I don't normally do this kind of blatant invasion of privacy. Honestly all I cared about was this beautiful cock being pleasured before my eyes. I had always wanted to see what your dick looked like. Sometimes when we had hung out, I had noticed an outline in your pants, and wondered about it's details. Now I could finally see why I was so curious for so long.

The more you stroked, the fatter your mushroom became. It looked like it was about to explode and in the moonlight I noticed a glistening, a shiny wetness that was emerging from the hole at the tip. No longer in control of myself, I found my own hand slipping down below my waistband and noticed that I too was leaking, uncontrollably. I had to stifle my own moan as my finger slipped between my folds and began spreading my juices around my pussy lips and clit. She was definitely tingling, and it spread quickly throughout my body. I pinched my nipple harder, biting my lip to stifle the sound of pleasure that was trying to escape.

Speaking of sound, I could hear your breathing, as it became louder and more labored. Your hips began thrusting, and what was once stroking, now clearly was fucking. I closed my eyes briefly, imagining you, fucking, wondering what you were imagining. Who where you sliding that cock into? Soon, I no longer imagined "who", because in my mind it became me. Your cock was pounding me, and my fingers were doing their best to make that image in my mind come true.

Deeper and deeper I slid my fingers into my wet hole. God I wanted you, needed you, and whomever you were imagining needed you too, because your speed and thrusting increased. Whomever you were fantasizing about, she was getting the pounding of a lifetime.

You were leaking so much precum that I could hear the sounds of your cock sliding in and out, as if it was my actual pussy and not your hand wrapped around you. Your tight balls were the ones slapping against my clit, not my hand, as you pounded that fat head into my sopping wet pussy.

The sounds coming from you were so amazing that again I closed my eyes to take it all in. Unfortunately, what happened next you already know.

I can't speak for you but when I opened my eyes, that's when I lost it. When I saw you looking at me, when our eyes met and I realized that I was no longer alone, no longer just a voyeur, the sensations overwhelmed me.

My knees buckled, and thighs clamped around my fingers as wave after wave of the most intense orgasm I ever had washed over me.

Simultaneously I heard you grunt and convulse and was again encapsulated by the spurts of creamy cum shooting out of that massive head, glistening in the moonlight as it landed all over your stomach, chest, and thighs.

I think that what happened next was why I wanted to talk now. You know how we didn't say anything? How we just kept staring at each other? I particularly liked how it almost felt like you were looking inside me, as you continued to stroke, smearing your cum all over your body, twitching cock, and balls.

I couldn't take my eyes off of you either. Nor could I stop rubbing myself and twisting my nipple. I was in a trance, and my eyes were yours as yours became mine. The sweet smell of your cum and my my own pussy juices filled my nostrils, and seemed to complete my intoxication.

I don't know what caused it, nor how long we had been staring, but that creaking sound seemed to snap me out of my gaze. You heard it too right?

I regretted closing your door and running off to my room almost instantly, but I was so startled I had to run. Did someone see me? Anyway, you might like to know I continued rubbing and finger fucking myself to several more orgasms, the whole time thinking of you and that amazing head you have at the end of your dick.

When I closed the door to my room, I stripped naked, as you were. I kept watching the door, as I laid there with my legs open just as you had. I kept wondering if you would slowly crack it open just as I had. I was fingering feverishly, and staring at the door knob so intently that at some point it stopped being a door knob and it became the head of your cock. That big round knob, twisting and turning.

Once again I lost control of myself, and jumped out of bed. I walked over to the door, bent over, and without a second thought, backed up onto that door knob. I was so wet that it had no trouble slipping inside me.

Oh...my...god...it felt good! I just kept thinking of your fat head, as that knob went in and out of me. I have never put anything inside my pussy except fingers and cock, but that fat head of yours had me so needy that I guess I needed the closest thing to it I could find.

Over and over I bounced back on that knob. I'm almost embarrassed to say how much I loved it. My ass slapping against the door was probably pretty loud and I'm sure the more my pussy clamped around it, the more the door rattled and shook. Surprisingly it didn't just fly open with me hanging there.

I just couldn't help myself, thinking about what I just saw and the need to be filled was too much. The knob kept stretching my hole, just as I imagined the head of your cock would. Yet still I whimpered, and tried to get the knob deeper, as I knew your cock would surely do. Finally, my pussy clamped down on it and after one more thrust, I came all over that knob, squirting all over the door, my legs, and floor.

Still the thought of you was so overwhelming that I was almost stuck, pussy had contracted, and I was just hanging onto that knob. I guess my pussy just wanted more of you? I had to breathe and relax a little before I could release and collapse face first on the bed. I laid there, lovingly stroking my swollen folds just as you had after you came. I was a bit shocked at how creamy I was, and I could almost still smell your come in the air. I guess all that stretching made my pussy cream more?

Unfortunately, after all that cuming, I must have passed out, as I woke in the morning, naked and sticky, but definitely smiling with a very happy but sore pussy.

Was it crazy that I was so mesmerized? Are you upset that I peaked in on you? What about you? What did you do after I left? Please, please tell me!?!