The Otherworld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready to take more?" He growls, slamming into her over and over.

She has no answer to that, because she both has no idea what he means, and she's also lost the ability to form speech.

"You're going to take my seed, and take it all, pretty bitch," his voice is guttural. "Going to fill you all the way up."

"Please." She manages to find her voice for one word.

He thrusts deep into her one last time, that full hardened length filling her completely, and then he comes. At first she wonders what he meant, and then -

She can feel her belly start to swell. With a gasp she looks down, clasping her stomach in her hands. The fabric of her dress - thankfully stretchy - is starting to rise, her body inflating outward with the sheer amount of seed he's emptying into her. She can feel it churning within her, the torrent of cum stretching her, expanding her as if she's pregnant.

"Oh fuck," she groans. She should be worried. She should be freaking the fuck out. Instead, all she can think is that she wants it all. She wants to be full up to bursting, wants to walk out of here with her cunt still throbbing in want because she's swollen and leaking. The feeling of her swelling body is hotter than anything she's felt in her life.

She can feel another orgasm coming as she continues to be pumped full, and with a cry she throws her head back and comes on his still shooting cock, drenching them all the more. It's like a fire hose, ballooning her up and up.

"Good girl," he croons. "Taking my seed like the slut you are. My fucking breeding bitch."

"God yes," she gasps. "Fill me up, fuck me full."

She can't stop the orgasms that roll through her as her stomach is pumped up, still swelling as she starts to look like she's months pregnant. She's fucked out, blissed out.

Her chest, still sensitive from before, starts to burn. She looks down to find that her breasts are swelling too - how, she doesn't know. Fae sex magic shit. She doesn't care. Watching her already ample breasts stretch her dress out makes her come again, crashing through another orgasm that sends her eyes rolling back in her head.

He's still throbbing deep in her, still coming enough to bring her to the brink of looking full-term. Her dress is stretched obscenely across her swollen belly and her ever expanding chest. The fabric digging into her only turns her on impossibly more, her breasts now the size of melons, her nipples rock hard and visible through her dress. The halter strap of her dress is stretched clear off her chest, cutting into the back of her neck.

With one final orgasm from Rose, Finn finally tappers off with a sigh. They stay there for a moment, finally still, Rose looking gravidly pregnant, breasts the size of her head. Her dress is doing its absolute best to hold her all in, but she knows she must look obscene, fucked out in a dress now several sizes too small.

With one final razor-sharp grin, Finn pulls free. A small amount of his torrent of cum leaks out, but otherwise her tight pussy keeps it in. Her legs drop to the ground, and she manages to push herself up onto her elbows, breathing hard. Her hair is a mess, in disarray around her head and shoulders. Her chin almost meets the top of her pillowed breasts, and her breasts in turn are resting on her gigantic belly.

"You took quite a lot," Finn notes, as if he's remarking on the weather. Rose stares at him, trying to reorient her brain to its 'not being actively fucked into oblivion' setting, and notices that he's already put away and zipped back up. He rakes a hand through his blond hair, leaving it mostly back where it was before. In contrast to her, he looks perfectly put together.

"My god," someone says softly from behind him. Rose leans over to see that the water spirit is staring at them, open mouthed, a hand down her panties. The other two fae males are looking a bit bored - perhaps this is a common occurrence for them - and the fae woman has vanished.

Finn helps her to stand on wobbly legs, and she finds her reflection in the polished golden door. The sight is enough to send her right back to being turned on. She squeezes her massive breasts - moaning at the feeling - and brushes a hand over her expanded belly. It's an exquisite look. As half-fae she can't have children, but this, playing at being incredibly pregnant, is getting her hot and bothered all over again. She's a mess already, but she can feel herself getting wetter at the sight, at the feeling. Finn comes up behind her, cupping one of her tits and pressing a hand under her expansive stomach. He squeezes with both hands, making her gasp, he knees turning to jello. He holds her up, licking a long line up her neck.

"Have a good night, pretty thing," Finn whispers into her ear, guiding her towards the door with a hand on her ass. The door opens on its own again, and she finds herself in the hall with one last ass squeeze. She is hot and bothered, and yet feels weirdly triumphant.

And, she realizes, with sudden clarity, why she feels that way - she's succeeded. She did it. She got the DNA sample. And then some... and some.

Walking with all the new weight is a challenge, and by the time she makes it to the exterior door - the demon now there with a large overcoat - she's ditched her shoes to make it easier to move. She gets it all now.

"Stay safe," the demon croons as he shuts the door behind her. The real world hits her like a ton of bricks - a cool night breeze, the smell of a coming storm, the low idle of the black SUV from before.

The werewolf is also back, holding the door open. She has to help Rose up into the car. This time when Rose scoots across the back seat, she has to spread her legs to accommodate her belly. She has a feeling it'll be down by tomorrow morning, but she can certainly do some evidence collecting in the meantime.

"Oh shit," she realizes suddenly when they're a block away from the club, trying to snap her legs shut and failing miserably.

"What?" the werewolf asks, meeting her gaze in the review mirror.

"I left my - I left my underwear at the club," she says sheepishly.

"You're far from the first," the werewolf says. Rose holds her gaze for a moment before letting the coat fall open and leaning as far forward as she can. The feeling of her swollen belly and tits shoots straight to her throbbing cunt, and she has to smother a small moan as she reaches out to place a hand on the wolf's arm.

The woman turns around in her seat, and this time when her eyes drop to Rose's chest, they stay there for a moment. Rose realizes that the other woman has freckles, visible in the dark with a florid blush.

"You uh... wow," is all the werewolf can stammer. "That's... that's a lot."

The woman licks her lips. The driver, god bless his professionalism, ignores them.

"When we get back to my place," Rose says, voice low. "Want to help me find a new pair of underwear? I can't move too well all full like this."

Rose strokes a long-fingered hand over the top of her belly.

"And if we can't find any?" The werewolf asks, breathing hard.

"I think we'll just have to make do without," Rose says, raising her eyebrows and squeezing her breasts together just to make the wolf blush. Looks like her night isn't quite over yet.

12