All Comments on 'The Outback Ch. 03'

by BluePill

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc5 months ago

""That was...pretty fucking good.""

Understatement of the year! The cum lube was the most eroticly charged part of this amazingly hot story!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

These guys are sooo hot together! And they keep getting hotter as this story progresses. I may not be able to answer all of your questions, but I definitely do believe that yes, most straight guys are going about their day not knowing what they're missing.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots5 months ago

Double Fantastic. Want to see where this takes these guys - can Neel handle some more reciprocity, maybe even cuddle. Perhaps the submissive has to continue setting the requirements. Maybe Neel is just too uncertain to know and accept the feelings that can go with the experience.

BidickulousBidickulous5 months ago

Really great story. Giving up your ass doesn’t mean giving up power and control, fun to see this transition to the story! Hoping Neel can embrace being a more active participant in Dean’s pleasure, or even (gasp!) try being the bottom! Looking forward to the next chapter!!

Windman1Windman13 months ago

This one didn’t disappoint. It brought me back to my own journey as a formally heterosexual man discovering the sexual gratification of the first time I rode my friends cock and was brought to a prostate orgasm that left me in a euphoric daze. Once experienced one is forever changed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous