The Outback Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if I had been missing out all these years. What if there was another kind of sexual pleasure that I had eluded me.

By the time I had towelled off and dressed, I had decided on a way forward. Anxiety sat with me like a stone in my stomach as I approached my next steps.

The sound of the coffee machine told me that Neel was awake, and the aroma of the freshly ground beans drew me into the kitchen. I was reluctant to face him, but the banging in my head told me that I needed caffeine.

I found him leaning heavily on the bench, dressed only in loose boxer shorts and singlet, staring at the dark liquid running into his coffee cup. He jumped as he heard me enter and looked towards me briefly before looking back down at his brewing drink.

A blush tinged his cheeks as he grabbed the cup and turned to the fridge to pour in some milk. He looked at me again, then back at his coffee, taking a long, slow sip as he struggled to find words.

"Listen" we both said, simultaneously, before stopping again awkwardly. I was sure I was blushing as much as he was now.

"No, you go." I encouraged him as I turned to start brewing my own coffee. I could feel him staring at my back as he started to speak.

"Hey, man, I'm really sorry about last night. I...I think I was a bit drunk, and that you were too, and we probably went a bit further than we might have otherwise, and...well I hope I didn't hurt you or anything, and...I'm sorry...again."

His words came out in a torrent, and finished as awkwardly as they began.

I turned back to him, and leaned against the bench, sipping the hot, black liquid from the cup clasped in both hands.

"You're fine, man, you've got nothing to be sorry about. You didn't do anything that I didn't let you, so we're all good."

He looked relieved as he slumped back against the bench as well, a weight off his shoulders. We both started to speak simultaneously again.

"So let's forget it ever..."

"So next time we..."

He looked at me suddenly, like I'd thrown cold water over him.

"Next time?" he uttered, the shock showing on his face. His boxers did nothing to hide the twitch of his cock at the possibility of another late-night fuck.

I continued, trying to adopt a look of nonchalance.

"Next time," I repeated, "you'll have to go slower, and get me a bit more...ready, and use some lube, and you won't be going anywhere until you've helped me cum as well. None of this pump and dump bullshit like last night."

He stared at me, clearly not expecting events to turn out this way. He stuttered a bit in reply.

"Yeah, I'm s-sorry about that." He paused. "I was worried that maybe I was hurting you or something and thought the quicker it was over and done with the better for you. To be honest, I was half expecting you to pull the plug too, so to speak, and kick me out of there, and it felt so fucking good, I wanted to finish before you did. Bit of a dick-move, I guess."

"It did hurt a bit at first," I conceded, "but really, once you were in it started to feel pretty fucking good for me too. Not the same as normal fucking, but it felt like it could have been amazing if I could just...I don't know."

"Really?" he seemed incredulous. "That felt good? I thought you were just doing me a favour for some reason."

"Well, I was mostly just drunk, but kind of turned on too, so I guess it just worked. Anyway, is that a deal? A bit more for me, and we can give it another shot. I'll even shave my arse for you so you can pretend I'm a chick if you want."

He laughed. "Not much chance of that with that big fucking ball-sack swinging between your legs." He paused before continuing. "Besides...it was kind of hot as it was. Felt sort of wrong, I guess, fucking a dude, and that was kind of a turn on as well."

I looked at him for a moment, seeing the vulnerability in his face. It seemed we had some trust between us now.

********

Agreement made, neither of us wanted to delay the next encounter much. We didn't specify a time, but the tension between us was palpable, and we both somehow knew it would happen tonight.

Neel made a great dinner of stir fry and rice, and we both hit the beers just enough to take the edge off.

Dishes finally done, I looked over at him on the couch.

"I'm going to head in for a quick shower." I said, trying to adopt a nonchalant tone, but failing miserably.

He paused just long enough for it to be noticeable.

"No worries." He replied.

I headed down the hall to my room, already feeling the tingle in my skin. Stripping naked, I eyed myself in the mirror as I waited for the water to warm.

I was more comfortable with my body than I'd ever been for some reason. I had nothing to prove here. I was toned, but not perfect. There was a little more belly than was probably ideal, and a little more hair than I usually allowed, but still Neel seemed to want to fuck me, and somehow that mattered more than anything else.

The shower was bliss. My skin was hypersensitive, the water running down my torso stimulated nerve endings and firing pleasure and relaxation into my brain. My balls swung heavy, my cock full, but not hard.

I towelled off and walked back into my room and stopped, briefly startled.

Neel sat on the edge of the bed, his tight singlet and briefs doing nothing to hide his erection. Instinctively, I began to wrap the towel around my waist, hiding my nakedness.

"Don't bother." He said, shaking his head. "Come and lie down here and I'll give you a massage to help you relax."

Suddenly nervous, I complied, dropping the towel and lying naked and exposed, face down on the bed beside him. He stood and switched off the light, the room still dimly lit by the light coming through the bathroom door.

He picked up a bottle of olive oil from the bedside table.

"We don't have any massage oil, I'm afraid." He explained. "This will have to do."

He sat on the bed beside me, drizzling the cool oil between my shoulder blades and down to my lower back.

His movements were slow, hesitant, as he placed the oil bottle back onto the bedside table. Tentatively, he rested a hand on my lower back. I shivered involuntarily at his touch.

His hand was rough as he slowly rubbed the oil in widening circles over my back. I exhaled a long, slow breath, determined to relax into the unexpected massage.

My skin was still tingling from the shower. The breeze from the overhead fan cooled my damp skin.

With two hands, he turned and rubbed my back with more purpose. His grip was firm and confident now, seemingly adopting a routine that was more familiar to him. His thumbs pressed into the muscles of my upper back and shoulders, slowly circling down to my lower back and flanks.

It was blissful, all of this touch after such a long time. It felt amazing to have someone's tender hands on me. My breathing was deep and slow.

Twisting awkwardly sideways, Neel tried to keep the pressure even across both sides of my back. Struggling to manage in his seated position, he turned around and knelt beside me. His erection pressed at the front of his briefs, a wet spot over the head of his cock signalling his arousal.

Our eyes met briefly, but we said nothing as he continued to massage my tense muscles.

Slowly his attention moved down to the lowest parts of my back, kneading and rubbing my neglected body.

Getting more engaged in the massage now, he shifted position, throwing a leg over my naked body and kneeling astride my thighs. I felt the soft press of his balls against my leg as he moved into position.

His hands pressed into my flanks, fingers sneaking just under the edges of my belly as he moved them up and down.

Slowly, inevitably, he moved lower still, finally gripping my glutes with his strong hands. He leaned forward, talking softly. I could feel his hard cock press into me as he leaned down.

"Is this ok?" he asked gently.

I could barely speak. "Mmmhmm"

My hard cock pressed into the mattress beneath me. I could feel the evidence of just how ok this was leaking from me and soaking into the sheet.

He sat back upright again, hands gripping my arse. With increasingly confident movements, he massaged my arse, sweeping his hands down the outside, circling around the top of my thighs, and then sliding back up the centre.

With each stroke, his thumbs dropped deeper into the cleft between my buttocks, slowly inching closer to my sensitive hole.

With a quick shift of his position, he slid first one knee, and then the other between my legs, spreading them out across the bed. I lay face-down, spreadeagled before him. My arse was on full view. I longed for him to be inside me.

He leaned over to the bedside table, grabbing the oil bottle again. The cool, thick liquid oozed down the cleft of my arse. My muscle spasmed involuntarily as the oil found my willing hole.

His strokes centred here now, sliding up and down the cleft of my arse, his thumbs pressing against my tight hole with every passage.

He ventured further beneath as well, stroking my perineum with his oiled thumbs, occasionally glancing across the back of my ball-sack with an electrifying touch.

I was liquid pleasure. There was nothing that I wouldn't let him do to me now.

A finger circled my hole slowly, the pressure increasing as he gradually pressed inside me. A single knuckle, then two. My arse opened to allow him entry. I could feel my own pulse beating against his finger.

"Jesus that's tight." His voice was thick with desire. "So fucking hot!"

I felt his position shift again and glanced over at the mirrored cupboard doors. One finger still inside me, he used his free hand to slide his briefs down to his thighs, his hard cock springing free at last. I felt a drop of fluid land on my thigh as it bounced.

He worked us both, one finger sliding into my hole, his free hand gripping his own cock. He stroked himself as he finger-fucked me, a grunting determination punctuating his strokes.

He sounded breathless as he said "I think I've got some extra lubricant here for you."

I watched in the mirror as he leaned forward, his rock-hard erection pointed down at my arse. With a grunting climax, his body convulsed, and I felt the unmistakeable sensation of hot cum shooting down between my arse cheeks.

As the oil had before, the hot liquid seeped down towards my hole. Barely even breaking rhythm, Neel scooped up the fresh cum and started working it into my arse.

I looked at him surprised, hoping that wasn't the end. He chuckled at the look on my face.

"Don't worry, mate. That's just the first shot. I'm just about ready to go again."

By the look of his reflection, he wasn't lying. His cock was already starting to throb its way to an erection again.

"Kind of a special skill I have." He laughed a self-deprecating chuckle. "I tend to cum pretty quick the first time, but I'm generally right to get straight back on the horse again, and the second ride is the better one!"

"Quite a skill." I agreed, barely able to talk as his finger slid back inside me again.

He quickly worked the cum into me, a second finger soon joining the first as he stretched and lubricated my hole. The sense of fullness was amazing, the pain of my first fuck was a distant memory.

He rescued some more cum that had run down onto the back of my balls, scooping it up with a couple of fingers and smearing it along the length of his cock. He was already hard again.

I gasped as he pulled his fingers out of me. The sudden emptiness was a shock. He quickly wriggled out of his briefs entirely, wiping the left over cum from his fingers over the soiled material. He leaned forward and pressed his cum-stained underwear into my face.

"These are for you." He said as I breathed in his scent deeply.

I pushed my legs further apart, allowing him better access. Leaning over my body, he gripped his cock in one hand, directing it straight at my stretched arsehole.

I pressed my pelvis up against the head of his cock, concentrating on relaxing my muscles to allow him entry.

He slid into me slowly, and painlessly this time. It was like I was made to fit him.

A moan of bliss emanated from my throat as his cock filled my arse. Further and further he entered, pausing to allow me to breathe, before advancing forward again.

Finally, the reassuring warmth of his soft balls rested against my perineum. He held himself up on his hands, pelvis pressed firmly against me and waited.

The throb of his heartbeat echoed through his cock, each beat like the strength of a hammer. My senses were on fire. Every nerve ending was signalling bliss. He was inside me. There was nothing but pleasure.

Sensing my relaxation, he started to move, just slightly, pulling out and pushing in again, slowly increasing the length of his movements as he saw that I was taking it.

His breath was hot against the back of my neck. Drops of sweat landed on my back.

With each thrust, he pushed me into the mattress. My cock sandwiched between my body and the soft cushion below slid back and forth with each movement. I was close to cumming, but not ready for this to end yet.

Placing my hands on the mattress, I pushed up against him, drawing my knees beneath me and getting up on all fours. Like it was choreographed, he followed me, Hands gripping my pelvis to ensure he didn't pull away.

He moved back onto his knees, both hands gripping my hips and continued to fuck me.

Eager to search for that elusive pleasure, I pushed back against his thrusts, encouraging him with my body to go harder.

I tilted my pelvis, trying to find the angle as I had last time. I could feel it there, just outside of my reach.

Pushing up further, I straightened up onto my knees, my torso upright against his. He wrapped one arm around my chest, his cock not slowing down in its enthusiastic strokes.

I leaned back against him, a little more, and then there it was. Like a firework going off in my pelvis. His cock pressed into me, stroking a pleasure button, sending waves of electricity rippling through my body.

My cock jumped, a little spurt of pre cum shooting forth as it flopped about in the air.

My knees went weak, but he held me up, his arm around my chest like a lifesaver.

With every thrust, I was bliss. His pelvis slapped against my arse, as I shook with the intensity of the pleasure.

It was more than he could take. As his thrusts neared a frenzied pace, he pushed me forward back onto all fours. Hands gripping my hips again, he fucked me hard. His balls slapped against me over and over as he chased his orgasm.

With a guttural cry, he collapsed forward onto me, cock pushing all the way inside as it spasmed and spewed cum deep into my pelvis. Again and again he convulsed, filling my arse with the proceeds of his hard work.

I took it with pleasure, his throbbing cock giving me a new realm of pleasure as it jumped inside of me.

As his breathing slowed again, he pulled out, barely pausing before rolling me over onto my back.

Without a word, he pushed my knees up towards my chest, and with two fingers, he slid back inside me, filling the void that he'd just left.

With thumb on my perineum, he gripped my pelvis from the inside, his fingers somehow finding the pleasure button almost immediately.

He beckoned with his fingers, stroking my insides as he gripped my cock with his free hand. He stroked me outside and in, as I writhed around on the bed, sweat and cum and sex dripping from me in my frenzied state.

My own orgasm was nearly instantaneous. It overtook me, from head to toe, in seconds, muscles convulsing and breath panting.

The first shot of cum erupted into the air, shooting over my head and landing on the pillow behind me. Again and again cum arced up above me, now splashing down on my face and chest and belly.

My vision blurred as I came, a rushing noise like a waterfall in my ears. I cried out again and again.

At last, the waves of pleasure slowly abated, the tide finally pulling away from the shore. I barely noticed as he pulled his fingers from me, cum leaking out onto the bed beneath.

"Well, I think we can safely say that I've met my side of the agreement." He chuckled as he wiped cum from his forearm and leg. "Also, I think you might need another shower. Or a hose down. Or something."

He slapped me on the thigh as he stood up, wearing only his singlet.

"That was...pretty fucking good." He said as he looked back at me from the door. I lay there, still trying to catch my breath. "We should do it again."

He was long gone before I could even manage a quiet "Mmmhmmm."

I lay there still, even after he'd left. The remnants of the incredible orgasm continued to wash over me in gentle, caressing waves. A warmth burned, deep in my pelvis.

I already missed his touch. I imagined his arm draped across my chest as he lay beside me, sharing the afterglow. His absence left me wanting.

The implications of what had just happened rolled through my mind. Without doubt, I'd just had the most amazing sex of my life. I didn't know if it meant I was gay or bi or what, but I knew it wouldn't be the last time that I'd have someone inside me.

Who knew the depths of pleasure that could be awakened by getting fucked. Was this the same for all guys? Were all the straight guys just going about their day not realising how much they were missing out on?

Or was there something about me? Was I somehow wired to enjoy that kind of stimulation?

More importantly, was my fascination with Neel's body just a Pavlovian response to the being that gave such pleasure? Or had some latent homosexual tendency been finally awakened after years of subconscious suppression?

The biologist in me was strangely fascinated by it all, and the clinical interest seemed to short circuit any panic that might have arisen at the contemplation of a newly awakened sexual orientation.

I eventually showered, washing away the outward evidence of my tectonic shift, and climbed back into bed, sleep soon quieting my restless mind.

12