The Outdoor Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
2.8k words
4.4
10.3k
7

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working at an outdoor centre was often hard work, there were long hours, occasional cold wet days, and we had to look after groups of children on activities, during all of it.

So, when we weren't working, we liked to let loose a little, and one of the ways we did this was, a trip to the pub.

Now, there just so happen to be a nice one, just a mile or so down the road in a nearby village, and occasionally we would take a stroll to it, for a change of scenery, and a well needed cold crisp beer.

Now, on one of those occasions, after we had finished working with our groups, Me, Benny, Chloe, and a few others took that walk along the quiet country road to the pub, and once inside, we got to drinking.

After eagerly ordering some beers, we were soon sat around a couple of tables, drinking, chatting, and having a laugh.

Then over the next few hours, we drank many beers, sang songs, played drinking games, and just let loose for a few hours, unwinding and forgetting about everything else.

Now, as the evening went on, something interesting began to happen to me. Heidi, a short, chubby blonde haired woman from Sweden, with a lovely European accent, moved up closer to me, and began to show a lot more interest in me, than she had before.

Now, Heidi, had started at the centre, at the same time as Benny, Chloe and I had, and we had worked and socialised a few times, but I guess it wasn't until now, I really began to notice her.

Anyway, as the evening went on, and it got to closing time, Heidi got more cosy with me, and eventually, she ended up leaning against my arm, with her blonde little head resting on my shoulder.

I then casually wrapped my arm around her, and as we sat finishing our beers, I glanced over at Benny, and he grinned back at me, and the next day he told me, he and Chloe, had a bet on, when Heidi and I, would eventually hook up, because they could see it coming before I did.

He won!

Anyway, we eventually all finished our beers, and as we had work the next day, decided it was time to head home.

So, we all left the pub, and began a rather drunk stroll back to the centre, and with Heidi holding onto me, and me holding onto her, we weaved along the dark road with the others.

When we eventually got back to the centres entrance, the others started to trudge up the long gravel drive back to the main house, but Heidi held me back a little, before whispering "Wait!"

"Why?" I asked back.

She then grinned up at me, and in the entrance way, under the small light that hung from a wooden post beside the drive, she pulled my head down towards hers, and our lips locked together.

We kissed eagerly, exploring each other's mouths with our wet curious tongues, and as we did, she moved us slowly towards the grassy verge.

Then as we stepped onto the grass, her hand slipped down to my crotch, and began to massage my bulge.

I moaned softly into her mouth, and then slipped my hand down to find her warm soft mound through her tight jeans, and she then moaned softly too.

We kissed passionately, and gently continued to caress each other, and for a good minute or so, we stayed like that.

Then that short, blonde haired, chubby young woman, began undoing my jeans, and a moment later, they dropped to my ankles, before she took hold of my fairly firm cock, and began stroking it eagerly, with her warm soft hand.

I moaned happily again, as Heidi jerked my hard member with one hand, while continuing to kiss me, until she pulled her lips from mine, and with a naughty smile on her face, lowered her mouth, and sunk it onto my hard cock.

I let out another happy groan, as her sweet wet lips clamped around my hard member, and then began steadily to move up and down it.

Eagerly, she sucked on my hard cock, as she bent over in front of me, and seeing how her chubby little arse was now with in reaching distance, I slid my hand down onto it, and began to give it a good squeeze.

This time, Heidi moaned softly, as I played with her chubby round butt, before she then continued to suck on my hard member, and for the next minute or so, we stayed like that.

With her sweet wet lips sliding up and down my hard member, and me fondling her round chubby arse, it was a nice a way to finish a fun evening, but it wasn't over yet.

After a while, that hot chubby blonde, stopped sucking my hard length, lifting her wet mouth up off of it, then looked up at me, and with a grin, stepped away from me, and moved across the grass.

Then after a few feet, I watched her turn her back to me, look back at me with a naughty smile, before she began wriggling her chubby jean covered arse at me, while she slowly, she undid them.

A moment later, she then pushed her jeans down her chubby white legs, to reveal her round chubby pale arse, before she then gestured for me to come to her.

I quickly stepped towards her, as best as I could, with my jeans around my ankles, and then stepping up behind her, I then placed one hand on her lower back, took hold of my hard cock with the other, and began searching for her waiting little pussy.

It wasn't easy, in the semi darkness of a small outside light, but I eventually found it, and as my big round cockhead brushed up against her smooth moist mound, she let out a soft moan of pleasure.

Now, having found the sacred entrance, I gently eased my cock into her, pushing in between her little pink pussy lips, and as she let out a soft moan of pleasure, I slid in deep, into her warm wet hole.

Heidi moaned happily, in her cute little European accent, as I filled her pussy with my hard member, and I slid in as far as I could, I savoured the feeling of her wet little cunt around my cock.

Then she bent forward, and rested her hands on her knees to keep herself stable, and I held onto her chubby hips, and then gently pushed into her, before easing back again.

Heidi moaned softly, before I pushed into her again, and then with every gentle thrust, she moaned again and again, clearly enjoying my hard cock moving inside of her.

Slowly and steadily, I began fucking her, pushing in, then pulling back, then pushing in again, then pulling back, and as I did this, Heidi happily moaned a little louder.

"Oh Stevie! Oh Stevie! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed excitedly, in her northern European accent.

Stevie was what she playfully called me, and because she was a hot, cute blonde from Sweden, I allowed it.

As the cold, spring night air hung around us, we kept ourselves warm, steadily fucking in the half light, and for several happy minutes, I pumped into that hot, short, chubby blonde from behind, and she moaned happily, letting me do it.

Then her legs began to get tired, and glancing back at me, over her shoulder, she finally said "Stevie. I need to kneel down!"

"Okay." I replied back, before I slowed to a stop.

Heidi then eased herself off my hard wet cock, before she dropped to her knees in front of me, and then put her hands down on the cold damp grass.

Now on all fours, waiting for my hard member again, I quickly dropped to my knees behind her, moved up close to her, and then taking hold of my hard cock once again, I searched for her pussy.

Fortunately, I found it quicker this time, and after giving it a little stroke up and down with my big round cockhead, I slid back inside of her.

She moaned happily again, as I filled her little wet hole with my hard member again, and then holding onto her chubby waist, I steadily began to fuck her, once more.

My hard cock slipped back and forth inside of her, with ease, and as I plunged in and out of her, Heidi moaned over and over, loving the way I was fucking her little wet cunt from behind.

"Oh Stevie! Oh Stevie! Yes! Yes! Fuck me baby! Fuck me!" she moaned happily, as I did just that.

For a good few minutes, I continued pumping into her, then moving my hands forwards, onto her small shoulders, I began pulling her back against my thrusts, as I pushed into her a little firmer and harder, and she then began to moan louder, as I did this.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she groaned loudly, as I pumped her little wet pussy harder.

Her blonde head that she had styled into two long, braided tails, either side of her head, rocked back and forth, as I pumped into her pussy and Heidi continued to moan louder, clearly enjoying what I was doing.

For another few minutes, I happily fucked her hard, and fairly fast, driving my big hard dick into her wet little cunt, before pulling it back, then driving it again.

However, after a little longer I felt my excitement begin to grow, and not wanting to spoil things to soon, I then slowed down again, and just steadily pumped into her for a little longer, which she seem to like as well.

Eventually, my knees started to ache on the damp grass, so, I suggested we roll over, and let her go on top, and happily Heidi agreed.

I then took hold of her, and rolling us over, until I was lying down on the damp grass, and she was now lying on top of me, I then steadily continued to pump up into her.

Heidi moaned happily again, as my hard cock slid up inside of her, then eased back, before pushing up inside of her again, and as I fucked her like that, I held onto her tightly, and she gently ground herself against my steady thrusts.

"Oh Stevie! Your cock is so big and hard! It's filling my little pussy up so much! I love it!" she then said happily, as we continued to fuck.

"Well, your little pussy feels so good around my cock!" I replied back, before pushing in a little harder, and making her moan again.

For several more happy minutes, I lay back on the grass, with her lying on top of me, and we fucked happily as I steadily pumped up into her, and she gently rocked against my thrusts.

Then, after a little longer, I began pushing up into her a little firmer and faster again, and as I did, that hot, chubby, little blonde, began to moan loudly again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me Stevie! Fuck me!" she moaned happily.

My hard cock pushed up swiftly into her warm wet cunt, making her moan louder as It filled her, before it then eased back, then pushed up into her again, and clearly, Heidi loved every moment of it, as she moaned for more.

For another few minutes, we continued fucking like that, until I began to get tired again, and felt the need for another position change.

So, holding onto her small chubby frame, I lifted her forwards, until she was now sat up on my hard cock, and with me now sat up behind her, holding onto her, I began moving her up and down on my lap, as I continued to pump up into her.

"Oh Yes, Stevie! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned excitedly, as I impaled her sweet little pussy on my hard member.

Heidi, lifted and dropped into my lap, as she bounced on my hard dick, facing away from me, while I held onto her chubby boobs through her fleece top, and happily we continued to fuck.

Then that hot, chubby, young woman, turned her head towards me, so I leant towards her, and we kissed again, and for a moment we were lost in the joy of the moment.

For a while we steadily fucked like that, until she pulled her wet lips from mine, and moaned softly "Fuck me harder Stevie! I want to feel your big dick, pounding my little pussy again!"

So, I began thrusting up into her a little firmer, and as I did this, Heidi began to moan louder.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Like that Stevie! Like that!" she then moaned breathlessly, urging me on.

So, I kept pumping up into her just like that, sat up, on that damp cold grass, with my hard dick pushing up swiftly into her wet little cunt, while she dropped her sweet little wet pussy down onto my hard dick, and together we fucked happily for another minute or more.

Then after a bit, I began to find it difficult to stay sat up right, and eventually, I had to roll us onto our sides, and with me lying right up behind her, buried deep in her little wet pussy, we continued to fuck.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she groaned over and over again, as I pounded into her from behind.

My hard cock, slipped in and out of her wet pussy, as we lay on our sides, and for another few minutes, we continued to excitedly fuck outside on that chilly spring night.

But eventually, with that hot chubby blonde moaning over and over again in pleasure, and her warm wet pussy sliding back and forth against my hard length, the inevitable began to happen, and quickly, I felt my excitement build.

"Oh, Heidi! I'm going to cum soon! I'm going to cum!" I moaned breathlessly, trying to give her a bit of a heads up.

She moaned happily again, as my hard cock thrust into her, before she then turned her head towards me, and replied breathlessly back "Do it Stevie! Do it!"

Well, I didn't need telling twice, so eagerly, holding onto her chubby little frame, I really began pumping into her as fast as I could, pounding into her warm wet cunt, and as I did, Heidi began moaning louder.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she moaned over and over.

My hard cock was now plunging in balls deep, into her wet little hole, and as she lay on her side, with her knees almost up to her chest giving me perfect access to her little pussy, I felt my excitement rapidly increase.

"Oh shit, Heidi! It's coming! It's coming!" I then groaned, feeling the pressure build rapidly.

That hot, chubby blonde, just kept moaning loudly, as my hard cock pounded into her from behind, and it only took a few more hard, fast, eager thrust into her wet cunt, before I felt my excitement peak.

Then I pulled her tight into me, as I thrust deep into her little wet pussy, and with a mighty groan, I exploded deep inside of her.

"OH YEAH!" I groaned loudly, through gritted teeth, as I began pumping out my wet sticky goo, straight into her unprotected pussy.

"OH! OH! OH!" she cried back, as she felt me spurting my wet, warm, sticky load, deep inside of her.

I held onto her tightly, as I pumped dollop after dollop of creamy man goo straight into her, and happily she gripped my arms, and stayed wedged against my crotch, to receive it.

For several glorious seconds, I unloaded my ball contents into that hot, chubby, northern European woman, filling her with warm sticky cream, until finally, after what felt like I had spurted a gallon of spunk out, I finally stopped.

I then sighed happily, and relaxed, and as I held her in my arms a little longer, with my hard spent cock still deep inside of her cream filled cunt, she slowly turned her head towards me, and we kissed happily again.

It felt like we laid there for ages, just enjoying the last few moments a little longer, until finally she pulled her lips from mine, and with a smile said "Thank you Stevie, that was good!"

"Just good?!" I asked back, playfully.

"Well, maybe great! Edging towards fantastic!" she then replied with a grin, before we chuckled, then kissed again.

Then finally, we decided it would probably be best to get dressed, and head to our beds, as we still had work in the morning, and with some effort, we disentangled ourselves from each other, and did just that.

Pt 4 coming soon!