The Outdoor Life Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, after I had spurted out all I could, I finally stopped again, and with a relieved sigh, laid back and relaxed, trying to catch my breath.

Erica then sighed happily on top of me, and then for a while, continued to just lay on top of me, while gently grinding her creamy arsehole against my spent cock.

It was definitely one of those nights, I would remember for the rest of my life, but it wasn't quite over yet.

After grinding her little, well fucked arse, on my dick for a bit, my senior instructor finally decided to get up off me, and gently, she lifted her rear up off my sticky, softening member, and then sat down beside me.

Then, with a smile on her face, she leant into my lap, clamped her lips around my creamy semi hard cock, and began sucking me.

I moaned happily, enjoying the feel of her eager wet mouth, as it engulfed my sticky member, and despite the fact, it had spent some time up her arsehole, Erica happily continued to suck on it.

Her slim lips ran back and forth along my length, eagerly sucking up all my white goo, before she swallowed it down, and then went in search for more.

Over and over, her mouth slid up and down my thick member, and once she had sucked up all the white cream she could find, she just continued on, sucking on my dick.

She seem to enjoy sucking on my cock, as much as she liked having it up her arse, and I wasn't about to complain about that, so I just lay back and let her enjoy herself, and she did.

Then after another couple of minutes, that hot skinny red head, had me fully hard again, and after giving my cockhead a few more good firm sucks, she lifted her mouth from my dick, looked up at me with a smile, and said "Do me again!"

"Really?!" I asked back, feeling a little drained.

"Yes!" she replied eagerly, before adding "Or don't you want my little arse, anymore?"

"No. I want it!" I quickly replied, eager not to piss her off right then, and spoil things.

"Good! Then fuck my arse once more! I want to feel you pound it, until you cum again!" she then ordered excitedly.

"Okay." I replied, happy to give it another go, if she really wanted it.

Then with a big grin on her face, Erica lay face down again on her sleeping bag, ready for my cock once more.

So, I rolled over on top of her, and then teasingly, positioned my hard cock at her rear sticky entrance, before just gently, swirling it around her little pink bud.

She moaned softly, on feeling my tip tickling her little rear entrance, then after a bit, she said eagerly "Put it in, Steve! Put it in, already!"

So, I began to push it in, and with ease, it slid straight into her little used arse again, and back into that warm gooey hole.

Erica instantly bit into her sleeping bag again, as I once more, filled her little tight rear, with my big hard dick.

Then after a moment, I eased back, before pushing in again, and as I started to do this again, and again, that hot, long haired young woman, moaned into her bedding again.

It didn't take me long to get up to speed, and pretty quickly, I was lying on top of her, pumping firmly and repeatedly, into her little arsehole.

"Yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned through gritted teeth, as I once again fucked her with my big hard cock.

Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she then moaned, feeling me drilling her tight little arse, just like she wanted.

I lay on top of her, with my arms on the ground either side of her, as my hips raised and dropped quickly, thrusting my big hard member in and out of her sweet, creamy arse, and as my hard cock slid in and out of her rear, she continued to moan into her sleeping bag, clearly loving what I was doing.

For a good few minutes I carried on fucking her just like that, giving her tight little rear, the firm pounding she clearly desired, and as I did, she urged me on.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck my arse! Fuck my arse! Fuck my arse!" she moaned excitedly, as she bit her lip, to stop herself from crying it out loud.

So I kept going, and eagerly continued to pump into her, and as our hot naked bodies rubbed up against each other, and my balls slapped against her little bald pussy, I began to feel my excitement grow once more.

I was breathing just as hard as she was, and as I thrust excitedly into her tight cream filled rear, sliding in and out of her gooey arsehole, and she was desperately trying to stop herself from moaning out loud and waking our guests, my balls began to tighten more.

I moaned through gritted teeth, determined to try and keep going, and as I did, Erica moaned back "Keep going" Keep going! Just a little longer!"

She could clearly sense I was close, and eager not to disappoint, I tried my best not to think about what I was doing, but to just keep going.

For at least another minute or so, I managed to hold off, and just kept firmly pumping into her rear, but you can't hold back forever, and eventually, I felt my excitement grow faster.

Quickly my balls tightened up, and as my hard cock, slid deep into her tight little wet arsehole again, I bit my lip and then moaned heavily, as once more, I exploded inside of her.

My cum quickly surged forward, and began spurting wildly inside of her, and happily, I began pumping a fourth load into her arse.

More wet white dollops of cream blasted into her rear, filling it up further with my sticky seed, and Erica buried her head into her sleeping bag again, to cover her heavy moans.

For several more wonderful seconds, her little tight rear was jammed up against my hard cock, as I filled it with my cum, then, after I had unloaded everything I could again, and I definitely felt completely spent this time, I sighed heavily, and I stopped cumming, before I laid motionless on top of her, catching my breath.

Erica then sighed too, and for a short while, we both just lay together as we caught our breath, and recovered a little.

Then finally, my senior instructor, lifted her head up, turned it towards me, and I leant in, and we kissed again.

For a while longer, we kissed happily together, as I lay on top of her, with my spent dick still in her well fucked creamy arsehole, until finally, she pulled her lips from mine and then said, with a smile "God. You fuck my arse so good!"

"Well, your arse is very fuck able!" I replied back, and then we both chuckled.

Then she sighed again, before saying "We better get to sleep. We've still got to walk these guys back to the centre, in the morning!"

"Yeah, okay." I replied back, in agreement.

I then rolled off of her, and as I did, my spent cock, slid out of her cum filled arse, leaving a small trail of white goo across her little pale cheeks, before I laid down next to her.

Erica then rolled onto her side, facing away from me, before shuffling back against me.

Then that sexy, skinny red head, pushed her leaking creamy arse up against my crotch, took a hold of my arm and wrapped it around her, and after a moment, we both began to drift off to sleep.

Part 8 coming soon!

12