All Comments on 'The OWLS Club Pt. 11'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GRG0463GRG0463about 2 years ago

Oh my - fantastic find, especially if everything found behind the wall is found to be real...

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years ago

This keeps getting better. I am so enjoying the interplay with MIchelle. A very touching scene for Emily and Mia. Another 5 stars from me darling. xxxxxx

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

A truly entertaining tale which I am enjoying to the full. I believe that there are still more discoveries to be made in that old cellar though if there are the witer willl reveal them in her own time. One or two typos but they did nothing to spoil the flow of the story but although there may well be some crude French derelicts around I hardly think Michelle qualifies.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago
Bravo Bobbi!

I'm very much enjoying this story which continues to be engrossing with a fine cast of characters and its little touches of mystery and intrigue (what lies beyond the tunnels?). In my previous comment I suggested that perhaps the erotic paintings could be by Gustave Courbet who was famous, notorious even, for some of his erotic works (if you don't know them, Google Femme nue Couchee, Le Sommeil and L'Origine du Monde). However, Toulouse-Lautrec is probably a better known name to many readers.

Regarding the language issue, not all readers might have the time nor the patience to work through in Google Translate, especially with the long stretches of dialogue. What I do when using foreign languages in my stories is to write the dialogue in italics with the English translation following in square brackets.

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17about 2 years ago

"Mistress you drive like a Frenchman." Then laughed at me.

I couldn't help but laugh as well. That eased the tension we were both feeling. By far, my favorite line so far.. I LOVE this ! cute and Michelle already knows how to ease Kathleen's direct and stern manner. Not to mention my 2nd favorite line and the focal point of this great story so far " Then of all people, she too broke. My cold as a fish Sister in Law, got up and hugged all 3 of them. In the middle of all of this was our little Em, crying her heart out. I looked at Terry, he at me and shrugged his shoulders. It took some old paintings to bring these women of my family to a realization that Love is Love." and Now to boot, once researched H.T.L , he a paying client himself, Toulouse-Lautrec does not appear to have seen prostitution as a problem and displayed an unusual capacity for empathy for the vulnerability of the sex worker. He shows this in visual terms: with the exposed nape of her neck and the contrast between poses (sitting vs. standing, dressed vs. undressed, and watching vs. being watched) he emphasizes differences in social standing, and the fact that his pleasure is her work. " Just brilliant, well done Bobbi!!!

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 2 years ago

Poisson froid…I knew that one! Ha! Michelle is a cheeky thing, mais oui? C’est magnifique!

XactoXactoabout 2 years ago

I’m still enjoying the story, but your narrator is showing herself to be an entitled bully. 🙄🙄🙄

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

I have refrained from assigning any stars to this series. I am increasingly distressed at the abusive domination of Kathleen over Michelle. I know I’m “supposed” to be broad-minded and open-minDed, but as a rule I try to avoid BDSM offerings. Some series in the Lesbian Sex category do an excellent job of presenting the D/s relationship as conducive to the flourishing of both parties, but this series, with its hideous depiction of the progressively improving hierarchy of dog collars, is disgusting. Kathleen’s domination of Michelle is exploitive and evil.

ArkingArkingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for your beautiful comments. @ AliceGee, please when you see such mistakes, feel free to email me and point them out. I do try to eradicate them as we find them. I now have 2 people proof reading each of my stories.

@Maonaigh - I have taken on board your suggestion. I hope others find it as helpful and it doesn't distract from the dialogue.

@GRG0463 - Yes I too hope you are right, but no spoiler alerts from me.

@Pixie your warmth and kindness knows know bounds. Thank you for your encouragement.

@Erica, you are such a sweetheart. I love your feed back and guidance.

@ FirstClassFlirt - We should all know a little French, one never knows when you will come across a Michelle or one called Fabienne.

ArkingArkingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you to both Xacto and GaiusPetronius - The main character in this story is neither as you have 'pigeon holed' her. I am certain as you continue with the story [and I hope you do] you will see her as a whole person and not just as a 'evil Domme' or even simply as a bully.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

Continued excellence!

I am enjoying the ride……

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy2 months ago

Surprise surprises … having money being rich and getting some more , just the way it is ….. but the best at all, the family is still family and emotional outbursts are controlled by family hugs and spreading love ….. that’s fabulous i love that …. 💝

Now lets start the work, check the origin of it all and then do a happy dance …. Don’t forget to thank Mia

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌸💝

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Was really enjoying this story. Even thought you read the comments about the hassle that your readers are having with having to translate with Google and how it was disrupting the flow of the story . You acknowledge this but still continue to force us to use Google. So while I was enjoying the story. The constant have to stop and get the Google translation has put me off.

ArkingArkingabout 2 months agoAuthor

@ Anonymous - Yes, I agree with you. I did change it in later chapters. But the way the site works is that there may be several chapters waiting to get published. So, reading people's comments in one chapter, and making amendments in future chapters still may be, several chapters behind my comment. If that makes sense?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
354 Followers
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES