All Comments on 'The Pact Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
garybluegarybluealmost 6 years ago
Mother love

It seemed obvious to me (in one of my reveries) in the last chapter that the three boys conspired to rape their mothers. Corroboration came when both perps in the second home invasion had normal skin color, while in the first, one was paler than the other. That identifies Sven as the pale perp in the first rape Dave the second perp and will Tom be the quiet third perp?

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 6 years ago
I concur

With garyblue's thinking completely.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
next chapter submitted

The third chapter is submitted. I continue to enjoy the comments and speculations, keep 'em up!

666iceman666icemanalmost 6 years ago
Sticking with Sons/team mates

As I will keep my powder dry and stay with my origonal feelings on who are doing what with their mothers and making their fathers watch. Not sure of the motive of making the father watch be an interesting detail at the end.

The boxing final will not be an all female fight this time, the IC has decided to make his Green Crowbar take some short sharp lessons ready to take up the lead if he ends up going down by Mullins, As we know from early reads that the IC will still be head of TCPD long after those political a*****holes have been brought down and a certain reporter gets her cum upance (speeling not a mistake). Makes a good bit of mystery to the story.

The IC is getting his ducks in a row to enable Cindy to have a team that will follow her like they do him and for her to have learnt the hard way that you have to be humble in defeat and welcome the winner as a friend lead by example something she is not very good at at times when her head is being like a shed.

Another 5*+ and await the next post like a rising sun following a dark night... Iceman

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 6 years ago
HHHMMMMMM -

Three boys doing the raping - each "forcing" the son to do his mother. Who will the third home belong to? THAT will identify the three perps! Also why there is no sign of a break-in; the other two come in when the "son" comes home....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The perps

I'm thinking it is the two friends with the breaking and entry/trespassing rap sheets, forcing their friends to fuck their mothers, then getting in on the action themselves. Though the three friends at the party, Dave, Sven and the jerk could be the three, with Dave and the jerk having been involved in this rape, while Sven and the jerk having been involved in the other one.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WHO,,,WHAT....AND WHY

the questions that must be answered to find the perps, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MILF's

Pretty obvious. Three sexually active boys with MILF mothers they want to bang; their own mothers and their buddies.

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinalmost 6 years ago
Turn down college pussy?

The guys that turned down some hot college pussy were saving strength for some MILF fucking me thinketh.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 5 years ago
Obviously...

the college students are in on it.

Hence the title the Pact, made between

themselves, to fornicate with their

own mothers, under (false) duress.

(no harm to sons nor moms,

so far...but the dads are getting roughed up)

I'm going to the next chapters to see

if I'm right.

No, I did not cheat & peek

ahead!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Guess it's a agreement between the 2 leaders (rapists) and the others to join some perverted club.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Pact Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Pact Series Info