The Palomino Club

Story Info
A man finds his mate.
2.8k words
3.6
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CowboyRick
CowboyRick
11 Followers

THE PALOMINO CLUB

All participants are 18 and older

There is no sex or sexual acts of any kind in this story. This is kind of a Trensgender tale you might say.

CHAPTER ONE

Annyettas Palomino Club was heaven on earth to the cowboys and prospectors that worked in the surrounding area of Bear Creek. Annyetta had been a Madam for many years. She was a tall woman with black hair, blue eyes, and a figure that was admired by every man that entered. She was well aware of the types of trouble that could pop up in a business such as this one. The only thing around here she really cared about popping up were cocks, and the more of them the merrier.

The house had it's own built in bar with an experienced bartender. Barney loved the camaraderie that went on between the Bartender and customers. You could also keep up with all the latest happenings in other towns from outside visitors. Barney had a sawed off shot gun that he kept close by in case of emergencies. He had been with Annyetta for ten years or more and enjoyed his job very much.

Roderick Sabastian Hallifax, aka Rocky, was a dwarf. Rocky stood four-foot-two with a husky build. He had brown hair, brown eyes, and was a rather good-looking young man. Rocky was Annyetta's accountant. He kept the books and even invested money for the girls so they would have money to fall back on when they could no longer perform. No one knew much about Rocky except that he was brilliant. When it came to business, Rocky was the one everyone turned to. He also taught and helped educate anyone that was interested in learning

Bull was a tall and muscular black man who, was a run-away slave that Annyetta had befriended and saved from the men that were searching for him. He was her bouncer, gopher, and chauffer. He also performed the duties of house carpenter and Gardner. Bull was a hard-working man that really kept the house looking good.

Eurico was Annyetta's Segundo. Eurico was a beautiful blonde-haired blue-eyed beauty with large breasts that announced themselves instantly. She had a small body with a wonderful figure. Annyetta depended on Eurico to keep the girls of the house happy. Anything the girls wanted, they got. From flowers in their room to their favorite customer being sent there way when visiting. The girl's rooms were kept neat and tidy and the girls themselves dressed in all the latest fashions. A man not showing proper respect to the girls was shown the exit in the most uncomfortable manner.

It was Monday on a sunny summer day and that meant the day off for the girls of the house. This was their free time to do what they wanted. Most of them loved to go shopping and buy new clothes.

Annyetta was at her desk working when Rocky entered with a young man. He wasn't what you would call handsome. He was almost feminine like with a pretty face.

"Miss Annyetta. This young man's name is Woody. He has a most unusual question to ask and I think you should hear him out. I think he can provide the house with something quite unusual." Rocky said as he left.

"Please have a seat Woody and tell me what this is all about." Annyetta said as she motioned the young man to a seat.

"Ma'am, if what I tell you ever gets out, I will be hung from the highest tree and left for the buzzards." Woody stated.

"I can promise you Woody that whatever it is will be strictly between us." Annyetta assured him.

"I want to be a girl. I want to dress in pretty clothes and satisfy men like the girls do. Can you help me or should I run for the tall and uncut? Woody questioned.

"How long have you thought about being a woman? Annyetta asked.

"Since back before I left home. About three years." Woody responded.

"Do you actually want to be with a man?" Annyetta questiond.

"Yes, I do. Very much." Woody replied.

"Woody, we are going to make your dreams come true. I have several gentlemen that have requested just such a thing and now we will be able to provide it. Wait here. I know just the person you need." Annyetta said with a wink.

Annyetta stepped outside her office door and found Rocky standing there waiting.

"Well I must say that this really is a surprise Rocky. Can you find Eurico and send her to my office?" Annyetta asked.

"Yes ma'am." Rocky replied as he went in search of Eurico.

Annyetta and Rocky were discussing his future position when a knock sounded at the door.

"Come in." Annyetta called.

Eurico entered and was surprised to see a young man sitting in the office.

"Eurico," Annyetta started. "This here is Woody. He wants to be a female. I am turning him over to you to make that happen. I have one request. No one is to see him or know about him. I want to see if anyone figures it out. If not then he will be ready to perform his duties. Have fun."

When Annyetta was finished Eurico slipped Woody upstairs to a n empty room.

"First off Woody I need to gather all my makeup and supplies. While I am gone you need to strip down to your underwear and wrap a sheet around you. Is it OK if I get Rocky to help us? Eurico asked.

"Sure."Woody replied nervously.

"OK. Prepare to be feminized. I shall return." Eurica said smiling.

When Eurico and Rocky entered the room, they found a very nervous woody wrapped up in a sheet.

"This is going to be very uncomfortable Woody but you are going to have to stand before me naked. I am going to shave your body. When I am don, the only place that will have hair will be your head." Eurico announced. "Shall we get started?"

Woody removed the sheet and his underwear and stood before Eurico and Rocky completely naked.

Eurico rid Woody's body of every speck of hair that existed and then he bathed. His bath was filled with a nice smelling liquid of some sort. After that he was dried, powdered, make up applied, and dressed in the prettiest dress he had ever seen. Incased in all his unmentionables and the dress then the shoes, Woody was ready to be presented to the other girls. First of all, Woody needed a girl's name and Eurico already had one picked out. From now on you will be Wendy.

Several hours later every girl in the house had been summoned to the meeting room.

"Attention ladies. We have a new girl that is just been hired today and we want to introduce her and let you all get to know her. Eurico, would you please introduce Miss Windy?" Annyetta asked.

When Windy entered the room Annyetta would have sworn that Eurico had switched Woody for a girl. This could not be the same person. Wendy was beautiful and sexy. She had a body that other women would die for. She was pure grade a female and the men were going to eat her up. At least that was the plan. All the other girls applauded as they always do for a new girl.

"Ladies," Eurico said. "I would like very much for you to meet my friend Wendy."

As Wendy walked around the room shaking hands with everyone she was amazed at how sweet and kind they all were. The last person she shook hands with was Bull. Bull looked at her with a questioning eye but said nothing. All the girls gathered around wanting to learn all about the new girl.

Eurico walked over to Annyetta.

"What do'ya think? He makes a prettier woman than a handsome man don't you think?" Eurico asked.

"I have to admit. There for a moment I thought you had made a swap and brought in a real girl." Annyetta laughed. "Job well done."

As Annie and Eurico talked, Wendy came over and hugged Annyetta and then hugged Eurico.

"You have made my dream come true. I have always felt like I should have been born a woman." Wendy cried. "I am so happy to be joining the ladies."

"We will be bringing in a seamstress to measure you so she can start on your wardrobe. You are going to need pretty lady clothes and lots of them." Annie stated. "You will get a monthly paycheck. Five-dollars a month will be deducted for rent. That might sound like a lot but that includes meals clothes and transportation."

"I don't know what to say. You have made me so happy." Wendy happily replied.

"I can almost predict who your first customer will be." Annie stated. "The bank president has been asking for this very thing for months."

"OH my." Wendy said surprisingly. "I have actually had a crush on him for a while now. That is so exciting."

When Wendy finally went back to talking with the girls, Bull walked over and stood next to Annyetta.

"Finally got you one, didn't you?" Bull laughed.

"How did you know Bull. What gave him away?" Annie asked.

"His Adams apple. He don't have as much as most men got but, if you know what you're looking for you can see it. I gotta tell ya though Miss. Annie, he sure do look mighty pretty. I might even have to give him a try." Bull said as he walked away eyeing Wendy.

X X X X

CHAPTER TWO

It was just a couple of days before the bank president, Theodore Pendleton came calling. Theodore Pendleton, even though he is a bank president, was a pretty masculine man. In his younger days he had been a boxer and loved fighting. His arms still showed lots of muscle. He also had fought Indians and had served in the Union Army during the Civil War. He wasn't the most handsome man in town but at the same time he wasn't the ugliest man either. He had thick brown hair, brown eyes, a very pleasant smile and was a total gentleman.

"Well Mr. Pendleton, I was wondering when you were going to stop by. I have quite the surprise for you." Annyetta teased.

"Are you talking about what I think you are talking about?" Teddy asked.

"I sure am. Would you like to meet her?" Annie asked.

"Her?" Teddy asked disappointedly.

"Eurico, would you please bring Wendy to meet her next Client?"

As Wendy entered the room Teddy could not figure out what was going on.

"Mr. Pendleton, this is our new girl Wendy. Wendy, would you mind taking Mr. Pendleton into the parlor and get properly introduced? He's not quite sure what is going on here." Annie stated.

When they stepped out of the parlor, Teddy Pendleton was beside himself.

"Well I never in all my days. She is as pretty as if she were actually born a female. Miss Wendy, may I buy you a drink so that we might talk and get better acquainted?"

"I would like that very much Mr. Pendleton." Wendy replied.

"Please Wendy, call me Teddy or Ted. It will be an honor spending time with such a beautiful creature as yourself." Teddy responded happily.

Teddy took Wendy by the hand and led her to the Bar.

Annyetta smiled at Eurico and said, "Now that is a match made in heaven if I ever saw one. They were meant to be together."

"I do believe you are right." Eurico replied. "Just what the man was waiting for."

From that moment on Teddy was at the Palomino more than he was at the bank. He had even called on Wendy and they went out to eat several times a week. He had even taken her to his home and showed her his house. Hardly ever did you see one without the other. Wendy was in heaven.

A month after their meeting, Teddy had proposed marriage and Wendy was the happiest she had ever been. And still, no one was the wiser. Wendy went on being Wendy only now she would be Mrs. Theodore Pendleton. Not a soul in town ever suspected a thing. Woody had completely disappeared from existence and people's minds.

Getting married left that spot open again and Annyetta would not have to wait long before filling it. Little did she know that another young man was waiting in the wings and he would be approaching her soon. Real soon.

The wedding was about as beautiful as the town had ever seen. Everyone of the girls had an escort and the town Marshal gave the bride away. The preacher, not knowing Wendy's secret happily married the couple without a fuss. Just the way Theodore wanted it. Later that evening there was to be a celebration with a band and a square dance and lots of food.

X X X X

A couple of miles outside of Bear Creek, the Harry Long gang, known to all as the baddest of the bad were preparing a bank robbery. Harry had gathered the lowest scoundrels he could find. There were six including Harry himself and his brother Jake. Harry had been camped outside of town and had been scoping the place out for a few days. When he had seen the town being decorated his curiosity got the best of him and he rode in and paid a visit to the Bear Creek Saloon. There he had learned of the wedding that was to take place in a couple of days.

The day had come and they were preparing to hit town and rob a bank. Harry had told the men of the wedding and the celebration. It was going to leave the bank unattended so they could practically waltz right in and take what they wanted. Maybe even including the new bride herself.

"Hey Hhhhharry. Wwwwon't tttthere be a llllot of ppppeople iiiin ttttown tonight." Jake asked his brother Harry.

'Yeah, there will be more than usual but their attention will be on the celebration not the bank." Harry stated. "Guys, your going to have to watch yourselves after we hit the bank. We have to make it fast and get the hell out of there. Even though they won't be watching the bank, there will still be people close by.

The bank robbers rode into town from a line of tree behind the bank completely un-noticed. They picked the backdoor lock and entered the bank. Harry went to work on the safe. He had become quite the expert at opening safes and was just hoping this one would be just as easy.

Jake was on his horse outside the bank door holding all the horses. He had been watching just past the corner of the building for anyone that might be walking by. He had not noticed the person that had seen him from across the street.

Frank Jenkins turned quickly before he could be seen and ran for the sheriff.

"SHERIFF, SHERIFF," Frank called out. "The bank is being robbed."

As the sheriff heard the words he couldn't believe it. The bank didn't have but a couple of thousand dollars so it didn't seem worthwhile but, if there were robbers they needed to be dealt with.

When Harry finally opened the vault door he couldn't believe his eye's. There couldn't be no more than a couple thousand dollars on the shelf. They had wasted their time and had taken a chance at getting caught by the law.

"Hhhhhharry. Hhhhhhhary. Ssssomeooones cccccoming." Jake finally announced.

As Harry and the others caught their horses, Jake had already slipped into the tree's

"Hold it right there Harry the sheriff announced, "You and the boys are surrounded." The towns people had joined the sheriff and there was nothing they could do. "All of you throw down your guns."

Harry and the rest of the gang were hauled off to jail by the town's people. Their crime spree over.

X X X X

Annyetta was setting in her office when Rocky stepped in with a Nice-looking young man.

"Boss, this young fellow would like to talk to you about a position here with us. He would like to be one of the girls and dress pretty.

Annyetta looked the young man over.

"So, you would like to dress up in dresses and satisfy the men also. Well, I will call the young lady who takes care of that for me. She will get you dressed up and ready for business. You will receive a monthly paycheck. Ten-dollars a month will be deducted for rent, food, clothing and transportation. And what is your name? Annyetta asked.

Jjjjjjake.

THE END

CowboyRick
CowboyRick
11 Followers