The Pandemic Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy's eyes told him that she wanted the latter. Denial was the worse thing he could do to her, after all she had spent the day teasing herself so she could be as hot as a firecracker for him. He almost stepped out of character to kiss her and cuddle with her but caught himself before that happened.

He stepped close to her and gently caressing her cheek and said, "Yeah, I think I would love to watch that blistering body of yours cum, over and over until you break. But you know watching you beg to cum might be interesting as well."

Don wandered over to a cabinet and extracted an oversized vibrator as well as a Hitachi vibrator with a floating head. He then pulled a wooden box behind Suzy and measured the distance between her pussy and the box.

He began pulling on the chain hoist dragging her arms up behind her. She was forced to bend at the waist as her arms were pulled higher behind her. She was looking at her toes when he finished, and her loose thong was beginning to slide low on her hips. Don yanked her thong down to her knees and watched gravity take it to her ankles.

He squatted next to her and began experimenting with the oversized vibrator. He began easing it into her drenched pussy, seeing just how much she could take and when she was stuffed with vibrator, he brought the box behind her. The box now acted as a support for the vibrator and he anchored it in place. He turned on the vibrator and watched as her face morphed into blissful serenity, but her legs and tummy began to quiver and shimmy.

Don got up and stood next to the squirming beauty bound by chains in front of him. Suzy was bound with her arms pulled painfully behind her back and that pulled her skintight against her ribs. Her breasts were then hanging beneath her, but her nipples were swollen and begging for attention. Her belly was pulled tight and sunken towards her back. Her sunken belly left a deep valley between her hips that led to her still hidden pussy. She was dazzling and for a moment he lost his thought process as he gazed on this delicious beauty.

He ran his hands over those perfectly soft breasts, hard nipples, and flat tummy. Out loud he said, "Oh my, you are a superb example of womanhood. I am going to enjoy this interrogation very much. Now my dear, who do you work for ... Please take your time answering me so I can enjoy this gift." He said as he caressed her breasts and pinched her distended nipples. He unbuckled the gag and took it out of her mouth.

"I work for you," she responded as she squirmed under his vigorous touch.

"Oh, thank you for not answering," he said as he bent over and began to suck and nip on her left nipple.

"What are you doing, leave me alone or I will sue for sexual harassment!" she yelled.

"Well then, I might as well sexually harass you," he responded as he pulled out the Hitachi vibrator and began running it over her clit. He watched her howl as the two vibrators began to have there way with her. He watched those succulent, gleaming pussy lips wrapped tightly around the vibrator inside her and she began to squat, fucking herself on the oversized vibrator. She was now a completely naked dish served up for his pleasure.

He leaned over, moving to her right breast and beginning to suck on her right nipple. At the same time, he glided his hand across that delicious belly and slid his fingers through her pussy lips, next to the vibrator and into her wetness. Suzy twisted her body and thrashed her head from side to side. She moaned at him, "I'm here like I'm supposed to be."

"With open safe, secret papers out, and a micro camera taking photos. Please take your time," he murmured around her nipple as he fingered her cunt.

He kissed down her belly and gave a quick kiss on Suzy's pussy. She had lifted her head and was watching as he moved to lie between her legs. He dipped his head and ran his tongue through Suzy's pussy lips and he heard her gasp and then moan as he continued to run his tongue up and down her pussy lips, feeling the vibrations pulsing inside her. Suzy was panting and those tempting tits were heaving for breath as she felt her pussy clench and moisten with rapidly building passion.

He opened her pussy lips with his fingers and Suzy's clit was already out of its hood and throbbing at him. He gave her clit a couple of quick licks and then looked at Suzy's face. Her eyes were on his and he saw that she wanted him to continue.

"Who do you work for" He queried.

"Oh, You ... I work for you ... Oohhh," she moaned.

He went back to her clit and gave it several slow licks, then sucked it between his warm lips. Her hips bucked towards him and she cried out, "Oh stop... please stop."

"When you tell me who you work for," he said as he continued to suck and lick her. As he felt her stomach muscles begin to quiver, he backed off and went back up to nibble on her nipples.

"By the way, I won't let you cum until you tell me who you work for," he whispered around her aureole.

He put his hand over her mound and when he felt the quivering almost stop, he gave her clit three quick tweaks. Her hips shimmied back and forth, reaching for his fingers to make her cum. She screamed, "Oh please mooore!"

"As soon as you tell me, I will let you cum, but not before," he said as he moved down again, but this time pressed the Hitachi vibrator directly on her clit. He had to quickly pull it away, because she was now on a hair trigger with her hips bouncing up and down, trying to get one of the vibrators that would allow her to cum.

"Tell me ... who do you work for?" he repeated as he slid a finger into her pussy alongside the vibrator, but he was careful not to touch her clit.

"Oh let me cum... please. I can't tell you," she begged.

He knew that if he kept her on the edge a little while longer, she would do anything he wanted. So, he alternated fingers, lips, tongue and vibrators between her nipples, pussy and clit. He was careful to keep an eye on the shivering of her belly, and the pulsing of her pussy to make sure he kept her on the edge. Soon enough she started pleading, "Oh please let me cum, ohhhh god please!"

"Tell me or I'll never let you cum," he hissed softy.

As he looked up at her face, he noticed that she had beads of sweat on her face and her whole body had a shine from the strain on her. Her nipples were puckered into hard diamond-like points and her breaths were coming in heaving gasps.

He ran his finger into her pussy, but he knew that if he touched her clit, she would be lost in orbit. Her pussy was red from all of the blood and stimulation and there was a pool of her juice running down her legs and some pooling on the box below the vibrator.

"PPLLEAASE LET ME CUM, I'll tell you..."

He slid his finger slowly in and out of her, keeping the fire in her pussy as he said, "You have to tell me first."

"Ohhh, Israel ... Mossad!"

He didn't believe her, but he thought he would move to another tactic. If keeping her from cumming didn't work, he thought he should try not being able to stop cumming as another torture. He sucked her clit into his mouth and started lashing it with his tongue. Her body exploded into a muscle constricting orgasm and her entire body twisted to and fro, then for a moment her feet came off the floor. Her mouth was open in a silent scream and her breasts were quivering temptingly. Her belly muscles seized into knots while her pussy was grasping around the vibrator and seemed to be nipping at his tongue.

As she gained her breath, she let out an incredible scream of passion, "Ohh yess, I'M CUMMING, OH GOD YES!"

While she was in the throes of her orgasm, he went grabbed the Hitachi vibrator and slid it onto her clit. He angled it to keep constant pressure on along her clit, and her back arched away from the two vibrators. While she exploded into another massive cum, her body flailed in attempts to get away from the unrelenting orgasmic pressure.

"Oh again, oh god yes agaaain!"

"I don't believe you his dear, so I'm going to keep you cumming until you tell me the truth," he teased.

"The truth? ... oh God ... AGAIN!"

Her body kept pushing the vibrator in and out of her pussy and he would make sure to rub the Hitachi against her clit. Meanwhile, he had his thumb caress and flick her clit while his mouth nibbled on her nipple. He also enjoyed grabbing her nipple and stretching her nipple out.

Suzy was bouncing up and down. As soon as one orgasm would slack off and she would fall back slamming the vibrator deep inside her, another one would hit, and her stomach would arch again trying to get away. Her entire body was quivering and shaking with the distended muscles in her stomach and legs trembling, showing the strain. She would alternate from screaming out both to stop and to do more. It was torture with the unrelenting orgasms and her quivering body was inflamed, sensitive to the point of pain.

"OHHHHHHH GOD!"

She started cumming continuously, as one orgasm morphed into the next and she lost her breath as her mouth opened in a sensual cry. He kept the vibrator teasing her clit and even bent over to suck her clit again.

"Tell me my dear, who do you work for?" he said.

"Ohhh I can't stop ... the truth."

He kept working her pussy and now he pinched her nipples as well.

Suzy was dripping with sweat and he was really starting to worry that she was taking this too far, but he needed the information before I could let up on her. So, he continued to stroke her clit with his tongue, and he moved the vibrator in and out of her.

"Who do you work for" he repeated.

"AAGGGHHHHH FRANCE, FRANCE, OH YEESSS!"

"See that wasn't too hard was it, my dear? Now for the fun," he said as he moved up her body and gave her a kiss. He stood up and slipped off his pants and moved down between her legs to slide his huge cock into that tight, silky pussy. Don let her get one more cum out of the vibrator then removed it. He really wanted to take it slow and love on her, but after almost a full night of teasing he wanted to fuck her like she had never been fucked before.

So, once the head of his cock was inside her, he slammed all the way up to her cervix, and she writhed again in an explosive orgasm. Her legs turned to mush, and all her weight was now on her strained arms, so wrapped her legs around him and took all her minuscule weight in his arms.

"OH MY GOD, YESSSS... SHIT SO BIIGG ... AAHH SO DEEP ... CANT STOP CUMMING"

With Suzy clenched all around his cock, he levered himself up and using his arms began pounding his cock into her. She wasn't back from the last cum before she was blasted into yet another.

"AGAIN, PLEASE! ... OOHH GOD AGAIN."

He really thought he was pushing Suzy too far because her body was in full seizure and her eyes had an unseeing glaze. He let go and started to bathe her pussy with his cum and her body went into a different level with her arms and legs twitching and the rest of her body shaking uncontrollably. He pulled her to him with his arms and finally said, "Yeah, I always knew you were French."

Don heard the applause from the Zoom session as he began to unbuckle Suzy. Suzy was lost in her delirium and never knew they were there.

12