Kendra's Fetish Cruise

Story Info
Anything can happen on a fetish-themed cruise -- and does.
18.5k words
4.48
13.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

As usual, I've tried to make this story more or less free-standing, but there are a lot of back references in it. You can follow the story without chasing them down, but if you want to fill them in, here's how.

For the Theo stuff, "Theo's BDSM Slave Service" and "Escape from Theo's."

For Kev and Kendra's island adventure with Allyson, "Kendra at the Beach."

For Allyson hooking up with Rasheed and Serena, "Rasheed and Serena's BDSM Slave Service."

For T'Jalla's history with Theo, "A Slave in Steel."

An apology here: I've been having great fun melding originally separate plot lines, but sometimes I get myself in trouble with narrative continuity. To make this story work, I've had to forget about the fact that, as astute readers will note, T'Jalla was supposed to have been enslaved by Theo for at least three years. That leaves too big a hole in the Kev and Kendra plot line, so I've had to adjust it. It's a fantasy: please forgive me.

By the way: if you google "fetish cruise," you'll find they're really a thing. I didn't make them up, although most are a bit tamer than the one I've invented for our favourite kinky threesome. More leather and latex, less non-stop public sex. But if you are planning your holidays, they're really an option.

Kendra was hanging by her wrists from our steel suspension frame in our downstairs dungeon, her ankles drawn wide apart and chained to eyebolts on the frame's vertical posts. Her favourite set of vibrating beads, resembling a dildo made of a stack of silicon balls in graduated sizes, was firmly stuffed up her rectum, and a large dildo was in her vagina, secured by a crotch rope. She was starting to squirm and whimper with frustration, but she couldn't say much about it. Her mouth was packed with a big sponge and covered with several turns of red bondage tape.

As I often do when I'm leaving Kendra to stew in bondage for a while as the erotic pressure slowly builds to a rolling boil, I sat with my back to her, laptop open and idly scanning e-mail for interesting messages. One caught my eye. It was obviously an ad, and I almost deleted it as spam before I noticed that it was from the mailing list for Draco's Dungeon, the fetish club that we visit from time to time. I opened it and read it carefully several times, opening and skimming the attachments as well.

I was interrupted by a loud "Mmpphhh!" from behind me, accompanied by a frustrated-sounding rattle of chains. I glanced behind me and noticed that pussy juice was trickling freely down Kendra's legs around the dildo. I looked at my watch and decided that Kendra had had enough passive bondage to get herself well and truly worked up. Time for something more active.

I left the e-mail open on my screen and walked back to where she was hanging. I came around behind her and started gently fondling her body, starting with her neck and shoulders, then her breasts and slowly all the way down to her feet. She closed her eyes, tipped her head back, and made a long "Mmmmmm" behind the gag. I love the feel of Kendra's soft light brown skin, especially when she's bound in a way that lets me touch every part of it, and Kendra loves my hands when I do just what I was doing at that moment.

I stood back for a minute and contemplated which hole I would free up for my use. Kendra's mouth on my cock is sensational, but, unlike when she's suspended by her ankles, her position didn't make a blow job at all feasible. That left anus and vagina. I didn't want to pull the vibrating beads out just yet -- that's more fun when I do it just as she's on the edge of an orgasm. So I came around in front, untied the crotch rope and slid out the dildo. The beads would stay put on their own without the rope.

I slid two fingers in where the dildo had been and felt the front wall of her vagina, looking for her G-spot. Another "Mmpphhh" and a sharp intake of breath told me I'd found it. I massaged it gently but persistently, and backed up the action with a thumb on her clit. Her breathing deepened and quickened as the erotic sensations began to radiate from her vulva through the rest of her body.

I reached into a small ice bucket with my other hand and brought out an ice cube. Since the first time we tried it, Kendra has really liked a bit of temperature play from time to time. She tells me that the shock of the cold sends rockets of pleasure through her body, especially if we're in the middle of doing something sensual. We had tried some other interesting things we'd found in articles about temperature play, including steel dildos in ice water and even ice cream, but we'd found that just plain old ice cubes seemed to work best. She'd even grudgingly enjoyed the time I pushed an icicle all the way up her asshole.

Keeping my fingers where they were, I reached around Kendra's body and touched the ice cube to the very top of her spine. She drew in a sharp breath and stiffened in her chains. I ran it very slowly down her back, following the curve of her spine, down through her asscrack, around the protruding handle of the bead dildo, and finally to her pussy. By this time, contact with her warm skin had shrunk it to about a third of its original size, and it fit just nicely into her vagina. I pushed it firmly up as far as my finger could reach.

Kendra jerked in her bonds, making her breasts jiggle as the shock of the ice set her nervous system on fire. I let her hang there for a minute or two, squirming as she took in the full sensory impact of the ice. Then she obviously needed warming up in the worst way, and I knew just how to do it. I coated my cock with warming gel and, ignoring the ice water that was slowly dripping from between Kendra's pussy lips, pushed it in.

The walls of her vagina were, indeed, ice cold, but I could feel the combination of my body heat and the warming gel melting away the cold and replacing it with a cozy warmth. The tip of my cock nudged the remains of the ice cube, but it was down to a fragment, and after a few seconds it was gone. I pulled my cock out for a few seconds to let the last of the cold water drain out, then slid it back in and started thrusting.

Kendra's whole suspended body lifted slightly with each thrust, although her ankle chains kept her from lifting very much. As the cold around my cock turned to heat, I could feel the pulsing sensation start to build in my body. The time I had left Kendra stewing in bondage had had its effect on me, too, like leaving a piece of chocolate lying on a plate for a long time while thinking about how delicious it was going to be when you finally put it in your mouth and let it slowly melt on your tongue. My body was on fire for release in Kendra's perfect body.

As Kendra's orgasm built, she begin "Mmpphhh"-ing rhythmically with each thrust. Her dark nipples were rock-hard as they rubbed against my chest. I watched the part of her face I could see around the bondage tape for the familiar signs that her orgasm was seconds away from washing over her, and when I saw that the time was right, I reached behind her, hooked a finger through the retrieval ring, and pulled the beads out of her asshole in one long, slow smooth movement.

She screamed her orgasm behind the gag, stretched the fingers of her bound hands wide, and shook in her chains with the spasm of orgasm. A squirt of pussy-cum shot out of her urethra and hit me just above the base of my cock, still buried in her vagina below the source of the cum. As she came down from her own orgasm, I stopped trying to hold mine back and felt my cock pulse as it spurted semen into her, completing the job of warming her up from the ice cube. Kendra has often told me that after an ice cube experience, nothing feels better than a load of warm cum.

As the last spasms subsided, I pulled my cock out and sat down on a chair that I had brought over for the occasion, while Kendra hung limply in her chains, gently oozing cum. Once I had stopped panting, I stood, picked up the scissors and snipped the bondage tape so that it peeled off in one fused mass, melted into itself without sticking very much to her skin or hair. Then I fished out the sponge.

"Oh, fuck, Kev. That was wonderful, as always. That ice cube thing gets me every time, but combined with the beads... You always seem to know exactly when to pull them out to blow my mind completely."

I unchained her ankles and pulled on the pulley chains to let her slowly down until her feet were firmly on the floor. Once the suspension cuffs were fully slack, ehe unfastened her wrists from them and wrapped her arms around me in a long, warm hug. As she mopped the cum off the insides of her thighs with a wet wipe, she looked up at my face and said, "Now, what was so fascinating on your computer while I was slowly losing my mind behind you?"

I went over to the laptop and turned it so she could see it. I summarized. "Draco's has teamed up with five other fetish-themed organizations, including T'Jalla's Sex Shop, to put together a fetish cruise. It's pretty much like the resort where we met Allyson last year, except that it floats. Licence to do pretty much anything you want with anyone you want as long at it's safe, sane and consensual. Clothing optional, bondage equipment all over the place, private dungeons for rent, and fetish-themed entertainment."

"Fuck, Kev. Are we dreaming?"

"I take it you're interested?"

"Hell, yes. I wonder if T'Jalla will have one of her bondage shows on board. I loved the last one, and it led us to buy the suspension frame you just finished fucking me senseless in."

"We can drill down into the website if we want to find out exactly what's going to go on. There are shore trips if you don't mind getting minimally dressed for most of them, a casino, a comedy night -- it looks like they've leased a small cruise ship from some other line, made some modifications, and done it up with a fetish theme."

"You know what?" Kendra mused. "We keep promising ourselves to get together with Allyson again some time. It was too hard during the height of the pandemic, but now that restrictions are easing, and especially now that she's moved to Canada, there's no reason not to. We just haven't gotten to it, what with her getting used to her new job and us being occupied with our old ones. No excuse, really. This could be the perfect opportunity to get us off our butts and do it."

"Can she get away from her job? She's a sex slave, after all."

"Just a consensual one. She lets clients think they're abusing a genuine slave if that's what gets their rocks off, but now that Rasheed and Serena have taken over from that bastard Theo, the 'slaves' can take time off like everyone else. They just have to give enough notice to the new management so they aren't caught short of staff."

**

Allyson's face and voice over Zoom were familiar and comforting. Although we hadn't had the chance to get together in person since we met at the fetish resort almost a year ago, we'd been in pretty regular touch by e-mail, SMS and Zoom.

She had caught us up on all the events in her life, including going to work for Rasheed and Serena. When we told her about the cruise and suggested we get together for it, she was thrilled. "I've so wanted to get back together with you two. It's been so hard to travel for the past couple of years, but I had such a good time with you on the island, once I ditched that Nick loser, and I'd love to get together again. And you were right, winters in Ontario are just as shitty as winters in Michigan. A couple of weeks floating around the Caribbean with you sounds like a great way to use up some of this money that's been piling up in my savings account. Being a sex slave is pretty lucrative."

**

When we connected at Pearson Airport six weeks later, we ran to each other and had a big group hug. "I've missed you so much," Allyson gasped as we broke the hug. "I've made some really excellent friends at work, especially Stephanie and Anabelle, but nobody quite like you. You taught me so much in two weeks, even though I thought I knew a lot about kinky sex."

We had three seats together on the plane to Fort Lauderdale, where our cruise was scheduled to depart, so we had plenty of time to catch each other up on the events of the past year. Zoom is great, but it's a lot friendlier to talk in person. Allyson filled us in on her experience with on-line dating, her relationship with Jonathan and what had happened to it, and particularly what had been going on since she had signed on with Rasheed and Serena.

"After Theo's very non-consensual slave service had been busted and he was sent to prison for a long time, they bought his bunker. They recruited some old and some new slaves who wanted to make a shitload of money letting clients do a lot of possibly painful things to them while posing as genuine slaves. Being a confirmed pain slut, it was a natural move for me.

"It took me a while to assimilate the system that Rasheed and Serena inherited from Theo, but with the differences the new management introduced, especially the emergency safeword, it's a pain slut's wet dream. You never have a clue what clients are going to want to do to you, which is part of the fun. Some just want to tie you up and fuck you, but others really want to hurt you as well. They can't cause damage or leave marks that won't go away by the next day, but they can get pretty creative within those limits. My last client hung me upside down with big weights clamped on my nipples and pussy lips, and spent nearly his whole time shoving things in my pussy and asshole -- not just fingers, dildoes and butt plugs, but everything he could find that would remotely fit -- flogger handles, pieces of chain, lube bottles, whatever. Ever had a big ball gag shoved in your snatch? They really don't fit as well as they do in your mouth."

"And you put up with all that shit?"

"I'm a pain slut, remember? I love it, once I got used to the fact that I don't get to negotiate the scene in advance. Like I said, half the fun is never knowing what a client will want to do. Jake, our bouncer, makes sure nobody oversteps and causes real damage, although sometimes I have trouble sitting comfortably the next day. And then there's the $2000 the clients pay. We slaves get all of it, less a couple of hundred that Rasheed and Serena need to run the place. Big change from Theo, who kept every penny.

"But I'm really looking forward to some good old consensual sex with you and whoever else we meet. This non-con stuff, even if it's just role play, gets old after a while."

**

Once we finally got on board, the ship was exactly as advertised. Everybody had to wait a few hours for their luggage to turn up in their cabins, so we didn't see any fetish wear or interesting toys -- yet. Most people, including us, were still in their vanilla travel clothes, but some were partly or completely naked already. Some people must have stashed a few toys in their carry-on luggage, because we saw a few gags, handcuffs and such in use already. Mostly, though, people used the bondage furniture that was scattered around the play areas, already equipped with restraint straps, or just waited for their luggage.

I watched a couple enthusiastically using a spanking bench. The woman was naked and bent over the bench, her wrists and ankles securely strapped to its legs. The man stood behind her and spanked her with his hand, leaving big red handprints all over her ass. After watching for a minute, I found my cock hardening and twitching, reminding me that it had been a long flight and that it was more than ready to be slid into an inviting hole, preferably owned by a bound and gagged woman. All in good time, I reminded it as I tore my eyes away from the couple using the spanking bench, the man now sliding his cock into the woman's pussy.

"Down boy," I thought to my cock. "Let's wait until we get our cabins and our stuff." Also, speaking of physical needs, we were all kind of hungry after subsisting on airline food for four hours. Because we were still in port, the main restaurants weren't open yet, but they'd laid out a do-it-yourself taco table to keep guests fed. We noticed that more and more people were shedding their clothes -- since the ship wasn't moving yet, there wasn't a lot of breeze, and the Florida sun was beating down on us. We were seriously overdressed in our travel clothes, so all three of us took them off and folded them over lounge chairs. Then we checked out the taco station.

We made up tacos with all the ingredients we preferred. I like a taco stuffed with everything, especially guacamole. It's treacherous to eat but I don't care, and in my current state, I couldn't very well mess up my shirt. Kendra is more restrained, sticking pretty much to the basics -- meat, cheese, beans and lettuce. I didn't pay attention to what Allyson put in hers. We took our little paper plates back to our chairs, and on the way, grabbed beers from a cooler, relishing the all-inclusive bar service.

We didn't see any particularly interesting scenes yet, except one naked woman who had obviously had the foresight to put a few toys in her carry-on. She had her hands cuffed behind her back and her ankles cuffed to the bottom legs of a lounge chair to keep her pussy spread and in full view. Another equally naked woman was feeding her a taco between bites of her own. When they were finished their tacos, the dom straddled the handcuffed woman's face and fed her some pussy for dessert. My cock twitched again, and I noticed Kendra and Allyson both squirming a little as they watched, but basically all three of us were focussed on our food.

We finished lunch and laid in the sun for a while, slathered in sunscreen to protect ourselves from the unaccustomed rays. Then we heard an announcement that cabins were now ready. After getting lost a few times in the maze of decks, we found our side-by-side cabins and started unpacking. We didn't have all that many clothes to put away, but we needed to organize some drawers to deal with all our toys and restraints.

Suitably fed and organized, I poked my head into Allyson's cabin and asked, "Well, I'm thoroughly horny after that long trip. Ready to go back on deck and look for a suitably exhibitionist outlet for it?"

"Man, am I ever," she answered. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about that woman eating out her partner on the lounge chair. That should have been me. On the bottom, I mean."

Both Kendra and Allyson had made up bags containing a subset of their favourite toys and we headed back outside. This time we explored the play areas more systematically. There were several, with equipment similar to Draco's but more spread out: spanking benches, padded tables, St. Andrew's crosses, suspension bars, racks, whipping posts. The area was covered by a big sunshade so you could restrain a sub there for quite some time without their getting sunburn or heatstroke. One, close to the main pool, looked especially well-equipped and inviting, so we headed over for a closer look.

In addition to the usual equipment, this one had a line of three vertical poles that ended a little below waist height, topped by a clamp that was obviously intended to hold a dildo. They telescoped: the famous one-bar prison.

"Hey, Kendra," Allyson exclaimed with a delighted look on her face. "I've told you about how I and the other slaves are displayed for customers at the BDSM place. How'd you like to experience it yourself?"

"Shit, Al. That would be cool. I've been getting wet every time you tell me about waiting for customers with a dildo pole in your snatch. I'd love to try it."

Allyson started going through Kendra's bag. "We've got most of what we need here already." She laid out a pair of neoprene handcuffs, Kendra's spreader bar and a roll of bondage tape. "All we need is your favourite dildo and the heels you brought for formal night."