The Panel Part 2 slave girl sara

Story Info
Life goes on and an unlikely meeting proved fruitful.
876 words
4.19
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A series of 3 true stories from when i first joined Don Brown as a trainee house slave early in 2020, hope you enjoy them, part 2 is about life after the Panel.

After the Panel Part 2- slave girl sara

Saturday afternoon and evening was quiet for me and no Maintenance on the Sunday morning after I woke Sir and Daisy either.

I lay over my pillows a good 10 minutes waiting, Sir popped his head round my door, "Start preparing breakfast sara."

So I got up and went straight down.

Thank goodness Daisy is feeling better and got up for breakfast.

"After church you will be going home with your Father for a couple of days break from the routine you have here sara."

I wanted to ask why but knew it was not really my place to question Sir, let alone question Father.

"Thank you Sir, may I go pack?"

"Yes, after your have cleared the table."

I put a few things into my backpack, mainly clean undies as I have quite a lot of clothes still at home.

In church I went to sit with all my family, even grandpa and gran were there today.

I chuckled to myself, wonder if grandpa would be coming back for dinner, been ages since I was naked over his knee, or fathers, or John or Luke for that matter.

Our Pastors sermon was based on obedience and as was his way, he had his audience hooked on one story after another.

I helped with the after-service teas and who else should be helping was one of my fellow Elder panellists of yesterday, Jane.

She put her arms around me and kissed me on the lips.

She whispered "Would you like to skip our tea and go into the dressing room for 5 minutes after we have served, I owe you a dept and would like to start paying you back?"

I was so surprised and nodded a yes.

We served the teas and met in the room we had last seen each other in together yesterday morning.

I let her take the lead.

She lifted her jumper and revealed a sweet pair of braless titties with stretched out nipples, she took my hands and placed one on each.

My jumper was next up and her hands between my arms went under my bra and soon had my nipples reaching out to meet hers.

Unusual for me to wear a bra but its a caning off my father not to wear any undies.

Her right hand followed my tummy down to my skirt waist, under my tights and pinging the elastic on the top of my knickers, not needing showing I followed suit and went straight to her pussy.

We only had minute but knew what we each wanted and managed it twice.

I went to re dress, she slapped my hands and gently place each tittie into its bra cup.

She spoke, "I always try and repay my debts with interest as soon as possible."

We all said our goodbyes, the whole panel I had been naked in front of me not 24 hours earlier, she shook my hand and kissed my cheek and Mrs Belton even patted my bottom as we left the church for home.

"Can i help with dinner mum?"

"I think Father has other plans for you sara." She squeezed my hand.

"Oh!"

"sara, where are you?"

"Here Father just coming."

I went into the lounge and could not believe Father was unbuckling his belt with a house full of people, or rather I could, just wondered why he had taken so long.

"Can you move Luke and let sara over the settee arm, she did not get her maintenance this morning?"

I stood awaiting instruction.

Father faced everyone, "Undress sara, sara was in front of the Elders panel yesterday and will today be taught the consequences of bringing shame to our family."

I could have put my hand up to explain but it was easier to take the strapping.

I stripped and went over the settee arm and Father did what he does best, he belted my bottom and lower back till I screamed, I was then put in the corner and missed dinner.

I heard someone come into the lounge, it was Luke and he was getting his little cock out, he was in me, cum and out in a few minutes.

I grabbed a few tissues from the table, wiped and threw them on the fire

Father came in, "Get dressed and go see mum, she has plated you a dinner up."

"Thank you Father, sorry Sir."

The strapping off dad was just the start of an exciting fulfilling and exhausting few days, i was glad to go to work for a break on Monday and looked forward to going back to Sir from work this afternoon.

I was home by 5.20, naked by 5.25, over Sirs knee by 5.30 and fucked and into the shower by 6.00.

It was so good to be "Home".

A series of 3 true stories from when i first joined Don Brown as a trainee house slave early in 2020, hope you enjoy them, part three is about the reality of actions.