All Comments on 'The Paperboy Delivers Pt. 01'

by LoveScribe62

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NicebiguyNicebiguyabout 1 month ago

Hot as hell. Loved it.

CriosCriosabout 1 month ago

Awesome buildup! Can't wait for Part II!

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderabout 1 month ago

I'm usually not into M on M stories, but this one was very hot and so well written. Going to read next chapter now. Hope it never gets to MM anal, that would be too much for me. I gave this one 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really good…both are edging up to understanding that they need cock…pacing was perfect..very hot..

JT

beardaddy150beardaddy150about 1 month ago

Very hot! Was a paperboy when I was young and unfortunately nothing like this ever happened to me but sure wish it had!

WoefulBypass3WoefulBypass3about 1 month ago

Very hot story. Love the slow build up to beginnings of oral. I hope this goes down the path of full man love with the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I enjoyed it because it was plausable. Unlikely, but within the realm of possibility. Looking back on my experiences, most would think they were unlikely, but they were real. They did happen. Thus, I enjoyed this story.

Knighttime2112Knighttime211215 days ago

Very hot story and very well written. My cock is about to explode

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Great story. The progression, the apprehension and finally sucking cock. I'm throbbing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveScribe62@LoveScribe62
I am a bi-curious guy, married to a wonderful woman who loves sex, and is willing to experiment within limits. I decided to indulge my interests that go beyond her limits by writing erotica instead of running around behind her back. My main character is usually named Ian, but...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES