The Parka Princess at the Mel

Story Info
Voyeur gets a very private show at a porn theater.
1.7k words
4.4
6k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
309 Followers

This series contains my memories (often written hours they occurred) of some of my favorite experiences in porn theaters over the years. They appear here in chronological order. It isn't necessary to read the previous accounts, though doing so will give you some idea of where I was along the timeline of my development in this "hobby".

Once I realized that the women who came to porn theaters would sometimes provide a better show than what was on the screen, I quickly began to research theater locations so that I could indulge in my new "hobby". I traveled a fair amount in those years, so one of my first tasks anytime I went to a new city was to explore the local porn theaters.

One of the first theaters that I knew of that had regular action with couples was the Mel in the city of Melvindale, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. They used to have couples' nights during the week, allowing couples to attend for free. Those were the nights I would try to drop in whenever I was in the area.

Like a lot of other porn houses in the 70's and 80's, the Mel was an old theater, built in the 40s at a cost of $250,000! It had style and for many years was the center of community life in Melvindale, even hosting the local high school graduations. As movie-goers headed to the new malls with their multiplex theaters, the Mel, like so many others, began losing money. Until they turned to porn.

What made this theater unique was the unusual seating arrangement. Like all of those big, old theaters, there was more than enough room to accommodate an average porn audience. The room was almost as wide as it was deep, with two aisles, rather than a single, center aisle. Outside of those two aisles, the owners had removed the theater seats and installed something that would remind you of half a restaurant booth. With high backs and comfortable padding, these seats would comfortably handle three people. They offered a measure of privacy when viewed from behind since it was impossible to see who might be sitting in one - or what they were doing. But from the front, you could easily all of the action. For the most part, couples sat in these seats.

It was my very second visit to the Mel. The first wasn't noteworthy, except for the fact that I learned that couples were free on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

My next visit was the very next Tuesday.

I had been there for about a half hour when a couple walked in. They moved down the right aisle, stopping about halfway down and dropping into one of those booth seats.

She was blonde, cute, and wearing a massive winter coat. One of those navy blue parkas with the fur around the hood. She left it zipped completely up and stared directly at the screen, sitting upright and rigid, as though she were afraid to be there.

The crowd paid them little mind. Interestingly, most of the guys were seated about a third of the way down in the theater in the center section. And they sat remarkably close to one another. I assumed they were looking for male attention and kept my distance a few rows behind them while trying to keep an eye on the only couple in the place.

I distinctly remember the sound. It eventually became familiar to me over the years, serving as a harbinger of good things to come. It was the click of a high heel on the tile that covered the floor in the back of the room. Every head in the room spun to see a 30-something blonde in a blue dress being led down the aisle by a guy who looked to be 25 years her senior. They walked with purpose toward the front of the theater and turned into the aisle where I was sitting. The other men immediately began to move toward her.

I was stunned when she tugged at a belt in the middle of the dress and let the fabric fall away as she sat, revealing her tits and panty-covered pussy. She smiled at the growing crowd, allowing everyone to reach in for a feel. They were firm, probably C-cups, and both looked and felt amazing. I was exactly two seats to her left, so the reach was easy for me.

Her man never entered the row with her. Others did. And the first guy who dropped into the seat to her right pulled his dick out. She wasted no time in grabbing it and beginning to stroke.

An older guy was now sitting on my left, asking me if I was going to move over.

Perhaps I should give some context. I was still in my teens. "Inexperienced" would be a kind way to describe my sex life. I certainly wasn't ready to expose myself in front of 15 guys only to let them see me (undoubtedly) erupt as soon as a complete stranger got her hand close to my erection.

I stepped away, allowing my new friend to slide over two seats while the rest of the row followed him.

I retreated. My initial plan was to compose myself, reevaluate, and then rejoin the group at a later point. I got distracted.

Instead, I found myself in one of those high-banked booth things, almost hiding. The man who had escorted the blond offering up hand jobs turned his attention to the other couple. He walked over to greet them and it was clear that they knew one another. He gestured, and they got up, following him further from the aisle, toward the darkened edge of the theater, taking the seat almost directly behind me.

A couple of guys began to approach, but he waved them off, pointing to the busy blond with all her friends in the middle of the theater. "She'll take care of you."

Apparently, they weren't aware of my presence.

He remained standing. The girl was seated to her man's left, almost directly in front of the older man. If I peeked around the side of my booth, I could see her and him. They were looking at one another and in the darkness they (apparently) didn't notice me.

"Let's see," the older man said.

The girl shot a glance toward her man, then began to unzip that coat.

Her cleavage was illuminated by the light reflecting off of the screen. She was slow on the zipper, so it was a fairly dramatic reveal. By the time the coat was opened, it was obvious that the girl had an impressive set of knockers.

"It looks good on you."

She blushed a slight smile, dropping her eyes shyly.

"Take her coat," the older man said softly. I saw the hands of her man sliding it off of her shoulders.

When the coat disappeared she was left in what appeared to be a black miniskirt and the bra that did, indeed, look good on her. It was a lacy black thing that plunged, somehow holding the weight of those breasts. She was a curvy girl. And I mean that in the best way. Not fat. Maybe a few pounds overweight by today's standard, but whatever may have been extra was contained in the best places. Her tummy was flat, her boobs wer big and she just looked soft all over.

"Take it out."

She understood his instructions perfectly. She reached for his zipper, opened him quickly, and exposed his stiffening cock. She ran the fingertips of both hands up the shaft, and he twitched in response to her touch.

For whatever reason, I saw them as co-workers. The boss and his secretary, perhaps. This little dance wasn't completely new to them, yet she still wasn't altogether comfortable with it.

"Show me." He said.

"And me", I thought.

The bra was a front-closure job, and she raised her breasts with the back of her hands as she grabbed the clasp. Again, she took her time.

It was worth the wait.

Her nipples were darker than I expected them to be. And their stiffness surprised me. She passed the bra to her man and cupped her tits for "the boss", rolling those nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Again there was that hint of a smile.

He stepped closer, unbuckling his pants and letting them drop, and she wrapped her boobs around his shaft. He began to thrust very slowly, enjoying the sensation of that soft skin around his hard cock. She watched as he worked his way back and forth.

It didn't take long before he directed his dick upward, into her mouth. She took his full length immediately. At some point she let go of her tits and grabbed his balls, massaging them as she sucked his cock.

My own dick had never been harder. I wanted nothing more than to pull it out and match her rhythm, but I knew that any noise that I might make would reveal my presence. So I sat as still as I could, trying to memorize every move she made.

"Now!" He grunted, and she pulled away. His first spurt caught her left cheek, the remaining ones landed on those beautiful tits as she cupped them as though she were presenting them to him. He pulled on his cock, coaxing out the last drop, then smiling at her.

"Yeah. He said. Just like that."

He pulled himself together in silence while the blond pulled her coat back on, still cream-covered. She zipped up and pulled the hood up. I suppose she was trying to hide the jizz that still lingered on her cheek.

"See you tomorrow."

Maybe, he was her boss. Or her man's boss.

The couple stood and made their way to the back of the theater. He turned to return to the hand job queen. That's when he spotted me.

"When did you get here." He was clearly annoyed and I was more than slightly concerned for my safety.

"Actually, before you did."

"Did you see anything"

"No," I lied, shaking my head.

He leaned toward me. "I don't ever want to fuckin' see you again, you hear me."

I nodded.

It was another lie. I went back to the Mel another dozen or so times before they finally shut down. I saw other things there, but never the Parka Princess or her boss.

imaging
imaging
309 Followers