All Comments on 'The Partner Swap Pt. 01'

by ReclaimingLostTime

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn18 months ago

I was disappointed they didn't share their thoughts about sex with the others.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino8 months ago

I appreciate that suspension of belief is customary in these cases, but it would seem extremely unlikely that all these so called swaps would be achieved without some kind of emotional feeling. Most males, whilst willing to sample some strange themselves are unwilling to share their wives.

There would be uncertainty, jealousy and some angst amongst them at least. This was too bland and in an emotional vacuum.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar8 months ago

This a a fun, well done read. Thanks, 5* from me.

70slowhands70slowhands8 months ago

Very sexy story I'm off to read part 2

KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

Seriously hot story and a really fun read. Additional chapters would be welcomed. Lots of different plots probably available. 5 Stars. Thanks for creating this plot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This wasn't really my kind of story. In stories about couples that "swap", I prefer if the "trade" somehow winds up being unequal (for example, it turns out that his wife's partner is a stud with a huge dick, the MC winds up feeling humiliated, and eventually he discovers that the whole thing was a setup perpetrated by his wife and the other couple), the MC becomes jealous and angry, and there are consequences. The problem, in my opinion, with stories like this one, in which couples swap and there are no problems or conflicts, is that they wind up just being boring stories about consenting adults. I think it is more interesting to have some angst. But this story was well written, for what it was. I'm sure it was appreciated by those who are turned on by casual swapping without consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story and it's counterpart from Anna, are the only stories that I have seen recently that deserve to be in the Loving Wives section. The few other stories that I've bothered to look at in the LW section were pathetic and totally un-erotic.

Your stories were both interesting and very erotic, I'd love to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very disappointed. This story could have been told in E/C section for all the interaction the couple had after the swap meets? Not very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

With full agreeance of them all it seemed ok, but with them continuing, to play l can see marriages coming apart and disagreements starting. Especially if Mark finds out someone beat him to Annes arse and he found out later after one of the others let it slip and she had kept it quiet knowing he would be upset. So much for wives keeping quiet on what was happening and not swapping notes. Women cant seem to help gossiping eh. Hope none of them find they are pregnant and their hubby done the right thing each time with a condom. That could be start of some thing big if the dont agree with abortion. The poor child that doesnt know who their father is. Everyone to their own though reep what you sow, Vows mean bugger all these days why pay thousands for a wedding.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

As a previous commenter stated, too much suspension of disbelief.

patilliepatillie8 months ago

Not bad but a much more interesting story is the discussion's between the women as to who did what, what was good, what was not so fun, etc. And the discussions between husband and wife as to same. some jealousies and insecurities are bound to emerge in such a group, which if fully discussed makes for delicious drama.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"About one and half standard British handfuls" Very good indeed! Delightful gem of a story! 5 stars.

mbaabdmbaabd8 months ago

I was thinking the author was named Tim! But Mark will do. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing isn't it that by Mark's telling he swung the biggest club on and off the course. We'll see what Anne has to say about that. Great fun. Thanks for telling us the tale.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A decent attempt at a box cake swap story, but shouldn't it be in Erotic Couplings, or maybe Group Sex? As already said, very very unlikely that All Six if the swappers would have the exact same attitude and reaction toward the swapping experience. Its almost like they swapped golf club sets each day, just to get a feel of how different clubs play. In fact the description of the swapping sex reads like this is something they've all done before, just with new people. The MC put his finger up Every wife's asshole, and it was welcomed and enjoyed. And every wife enjoyed swallowing his cum. That seems very unlikely.

\

Will read the next chapter looking for more reality and less perfect contrivance.

RuthMRuthM8 months ago

Loved the story My husband and I did something similar with 3 other couples now once a month we all swop husbands from Friday to Sunday No one gets jealous and now got into sending videos to each others and my husband loved seeing me dp with a dildo and one of our friends husband

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove8 months ago

That was a pretty damn hot, well written tale, that's for sure. I would be interested in the story told from another husband's perspective after knowing his wife was big-cocked by Mark. I also agree with other readers on a need for more dialogue between the spouses so I am hoping we stay on this grouping for a few more chapters once they return home. However, I think that hooking up at home would be a mistake in this story and lead them to a swingers lifestyle, which is not sexy.

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watch7 months ago

Haven't read Anne's version yet, but I really would like to see a sequel!

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

This asshole had more than one hole.

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

1 star - sharing never works quite like this fairy tale - someone always ends up with the SHORT straw.

Bargyn1Bargyn1about 2 months ago

Now I must read Annes' version.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous