The Partner Swap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anne," I warned her, feeling my cum start to arise, but she shook her head, keeping me in her mouth as I exploded. I could see her throat swallowing me until she could take no more and pulled me out of her, gagging slightly as my spunk dribbled from her mouth.

"Sorry, "she said, "I couldn't take any more, you cum too much." I kissed her on the lips, tasting myself on her and pulled her into a giant hug, as though squeezing the life out of her. Silently we got up and went into the shower together, soaping and washing each other all over.

We dressed, me in chinos and a dress shirt, Anne in a simple blouse and skirt and went down to the bar for drinks. The others soon turned up and I looked at Beth who was dressed in a simple shift dress with a large floral print. Cathy had worn trousers and Diana as usual, a little black number, short and with a deep V at the front. We sat with our partners at dinner, but the conversation ran around the table, albeit a little nervously.

The band had set up in a large room and we moved in there later with our drinks, finding a couple of tables of four each. Instinctively we sat with our new partners, matching the setup we had in our buggies that day. The band wasn't bad, and soon they dimmed the lights as couples began dancing. We switched around, dancing in groups, resting on some of the faster numbers and all getting up for the slower ones. I noticed that Diana and Phil had disappeared, and returning to the table after another dance, I saw that my wife had also gone with Bill. My mind wandered to our room, to what they might be doing.

Beth tugged on my arm, bringing me back to the present. "Do you want to stay or shall we go?" I reached out my hand and pulled her up, leading her out of the room, leaving Cathy and Charles at the other table. I was a bit surprised when she took my hand as we walked down the corridor, that being the first real intimate touch we'd had. We arrived at her room and she used the key card to open the door and we went in. The room was identical to ours, and I turned to face her, taking both her hands. "I need to freshen up," she said, "help me out of this." She turned away from me, giving me access to the back zip. I ran it down and the dress gaped at the back revealing a pretty hefty bra strap. As she slipped the dress off, I could see her knickers, high waisted and full legged.

"Sorry about these," she indicated her underwear, "I didn't expect all this to happen and with tits and an arse this size I need to be a bit practical." She disappeared into the bathroom, closing the door, leaving me wondering what to do. I settled for removing my shirt, chinos and socks, just leaving my boxers on and went and sat on the bed, propped up against the pillows.

She emerged from the bathroom, still in her bra and knickers and approached the bed, resting one knee on it. "How are we going to play this?" she asked.

Good question I thought, and suggested that she get on the bed and we have a cuddle. She snuggled into my side and put one arm across my chest, looking up at me. I leaned forward and kissed her, a gentle kiss with no tongues as my arm slipped round her back to pull her in closer. She responded by throwing a leg over mine, her panty covered pussy pressing down on my thigh. I could feel my cock start to get hard, then her hand wandered down my stomach and into the fly of my boxers pulling my cock out. "That's better," she said, starting to stroke it, watching it get to full erection. "I always wondered what sort of cocks you men had, now I'm going to find out and I have to say, I'm quite impressed with the first one!"

She continued to stroke me for a while, our lips meeting again and I felt her tongue flick into mine, a little jolt of electricity passing between us. Abruptly she sat up and pulled off my boxers, allowing my cock to spring up stiffly, then swung a leg over my hips, the gusset of her panties tightening over her pussy as she did so, a few stray hairs poking out of the leg holes. She continued to rub my prick, now nestled between her own legs, as though she were masturbating her own appendage. I reached up to her breasts, still encased in her heavy duty bra, feeling their weight in my hands. "Let me get rid of this," she said, releasing my cock and reaching behind her. She unsnapped the fastening and the garment fell forward, as she shrugged it off her shoulders. Her tits flopped out, clearly very heavy and large, but it was her nipples that staggered me as I stared open mouthed at them.

They were a full four inches across, round and a light brown colour covering half of her breast. The little buds in the middle were barely visible. "Hideous, aren't they?" she said, her hands covering them. "Phil calls them my monstrous mammaries"

"On the contrary," I replied honestly, "I find them incredibly sexy." And pulling my body upright, lifted one breast and fed the nipple into my mouth, sucking as much in as I could. I pulled the other one up and pressed the nipples together, licking both of her nipples at the same time, then using my body, rolled her off me, my body falling between her legs. I continued to play with her tits, sucking and licking them as my body pressed into her crotch and I could feel her start to rise against me.

Still holding one breast in each hand I slid down, tracing a line of kisses down over her stomach until I reached the waistband of her knickers, I took the little pink bow at the front in my teeth and tugged it, pulling them away from her briefly, then continued my journey southwards. I could smell her arousal, that particular feminine muskiness, and as my lips met the cotton over her pussy I could feel its dampness. I kissed around the edges of her panties in her inner thighs, feeling the stray hairs, pressing my mouth against the cotton gusset over where I knew her pussy was, feeling the material become damper as I could see a little wet spot forming.

My hands left her breasts and grasped the waistband of her knickers. Her hands held mine, preventing me from pulling them down. "I'm a bit hairy down there," she stated, "Phil's only got an electric razor and I couldn't shave myself." I ignored her protests and drew her knickers down and pulled them over her knees and off. Yes she was a bit hairier than Anne's neatly trimmed pussy, but it was not ugly and her pussy sat prettily amongst the hairs, glistening with her juices.

I pressed my mouth to her vulva, tasting her sweet nectar and pushed my tongue as far into her pussy as I could, feeling the outer entrance, then licking all the way up to her quite prominent clit sitting nestled in its protective hood. I took that little nubbin between my lips and toyed with it as I slid two fingers easily into her sopping hole, curling them upwards, seeking her g-spot. I was rewarded with a fresh surge of pussy juice seeping out of her, coating her lips and perineum in a viscous layer which transferred itself to my face as I once more buried my mouth in her pussy.

My fingers were wet with her nectar and I pushed one finger up against her bum hole, finding it sliding in surprisingly easily right up to the second knuckle. I wriggled it around as she moaned in appreciation.

"Did you get the condoms from Bill?" I asked. She opened the bedside drawer and pulled out a handful, thrusting one at me. I ripped the foil and sitting back on my haunches placed it over the end of my cock and rolled it down as far as I could get it, Beth watching me intently, knowing that it was soon to be buried deep inside her. I held it in place with two fingers and leaned forward to place it at the entrance to her pussy, pushing my body forward as I felt it engage, then I pushed smoothly inside her, my prick meeting almost no resistance at all, feeling her walls open up easily.

The phrase "like taking a shower in a plastic mac" sprang to my mind as I entered her, missing that delicious feeling of skin on skin contact. It had been many years since I had regularly worn a condom, Anne and I only using them if she didn't want my cum dribbling out of her all day. Beth didn't seem to mind though, she was clearly getting into it, her head turning from side to side as her breasts rolled around on her chest, her magnificent nipples becoming a darker red. She had her knees up high now, and grabbed her legs, pulling them even higher, spreading them wide apart. I was almost kneeling now, watching my cock plunge in and out of her snatch, seeing the lips draw around it, the condom still securely in place. She reached down and started to frig her clit, moaning and gasping as the pleasure ran through her.

"Do me from behind," she pleaded, and I pulled out as she twisted round and knelt on the bed, her face planted into the pillow, her breasts pressed against the mattress. She reached between her legs and parted her lips, and I guided my cock inside once more, penetrating deep inside her, my hands on her hips, pulling and pushing as I drove into her. She was starting to get more vocal now. "Put a finger in my arse," she gasped, and I wiped my forefinger around her pussy to lubricate it then pressing it against her puckered hole pushed it inside. I could feel my cock through her internal walls as it pumped in and out. "Another one." I obliged, feeling her sphincter open up as I did so.

"That's it, that's it," she gasped, "now put your cock in."

Surprised, I asked if she was sure. "Of course I am, just fuck my arse!" I pulled out of her pussy and pulled my fingers out, seeing her arsehole close once more. I pressed the head against it and pushed, feeling it skid along her crack, but then adjusted my angle and grasping my cock firmly in my hand pushed forward once finding seeing her open up and it slide in. "Slowly, you're bigger," she cried and I pushed forward more carefully.

"Now start to fuck me," she gasped and I began to slide in and out, seeing her back hole distend to accept my girth. Anne and I had tried anal once or twice, but I didn't think she had really enjoyed it and I found Beth to be looser than I remembered Anne's arse. It was much tighter than her pussy though, and I was starting to wonder how long I could hold out for. Beth now had two fingers jammed in her pussy, frantically sawing them in and out as her palm rubbed her clit and I could feel that she was close to cumming.

With a scream into the pillow she did so, a clear liquid squirting out of her pussy, spraying over my balls and down my legs as her hand scattered the flow. Without warning she collapsed forward, my cock falling out of her arse as she lay sideways on the bed. Quickly she grabbed it and pulled the condom off, flinging it away, then took my prick down into her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat and again to my amazement felt her throat expand to take the head of my cock. I could stand it no longer and I came, my cum squirting straight down her throat, my bloated balls emptying themselves as she swallowed every drop.

Spent I pulled away, seeing her wipe her mouth with the back of her hand, grinning. "I may not have Diana's body," she said, "but I do know how to give a good fuck!" I couldn't help but agree as I collapsed beside her and we lay together, our hands gently caressing each other. "Now let's get some sleep," she said, "I want one more fuck before you have to go in the morning."

It was light when I next awoke, but my phone alarm hadn't gone off yet so I knew it wasn't time to leave. Beth was still asleep beside me, facing away, half on her side, one leg drawn up alongside her. I trailed my hand down her bum, feeling the softness of her backside, letting my fingers slip down into her crack and over her anus. I wondered if it was sore from last night and prudently by-passed it until I found her pussy. It was warm and moist and I traced my fingers along it, parting the lips and gently feeling inside. They slipped in easily and I was enjoying the feeling when a voice mumbled, "Is it morning, what time is it?"

I looked at the clock, "About six-fifteen."

"Good, we've got time then," and she sat up, blinking and rubbing her eyes. She turned to face me and her hand found my morning wood which she began to encourage with a gentle stroking. I turned onto my back and she straddled me, continuing to rub my cock as she had done last night. I could see her pussy gaping as her legs were stretched open and I pushed my hand down beside my cock to finger her.

Looking up I saw her nipples, their colour almost blending them into her breasts. She caught my gaze, "Did you really mean what you said about my nipples?"

"I did, I've always been fascinated by the different shapes and sizes and colours, but my favourites are really big ones like yours or puffy nips on small, pointed tits."

She looked down at my cock, "And I meant what I said about your cock, it's the nicest I've seen and probably the biggest as well. It nearly split my arse open last night."

"Do you and Phil do anal much?"

"Quite a bit, he's OK with it but I really do like it as you might have gleaned, so I'm often restricted to a dildo. Last night was a real treat. Perhaps we can do it again sometime." I was a little relieved to hear that Phil wasn't so keen as I wouldn't want to think that Anne would be subjected to anal sex which I knew she didn't particularly like. With that she lifted her body up and guided me straight into her pussy, lowering herself down so I was completely immersed.

"What about a condom?" I asked.

"It's at the woman's discretion remember, and I'm exercising that discretion. I want to feel you in me properly and to feel you cum." With that she began to undulate her hips, her large breasts wobbling above me as we found our rhythm together. It wasn't long before I could feel a warm glow starting in my loins and I looked up at Beth, she too could sense it and increased the vigour of her movements, concentration etched on her face as she managed her own arousal.

"Beth," I called out, warning her.

"Yes, it's alright, cum inside me!" And with that I exploded, feeling that delicious sensation of filling her pussy up, seeing it seep out of the sides of her as her vaginal walls clamped down on me and I knew she was cumming too. She rolled off me and we lay together for a while, then she asked if I was going to shower before I left. Looking at the clock I saw I didn't have the time so got up and dressed. I cast a long look back at her voluptuous body, her breasts with those fabulous nipples, her round bum and her pussy, my cum slowly seeping out of it. "You'd better do something about that before Phil gets back." She reached down between her legs and scooped up a fingerful, putting it in her mouth and smacking her lips. I closed the door and walked jauntily down the corridor, hoping I wouldn't bump into Phil.

I arrived at my room door with more than a little trepidation. Should I knock? I decided not to and opened the door with my key card. The bedroom was empty and I called out "Anne?"

"In here," came a voice from the bathroom. She was sitting on the toilet, naked and I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, briefly fondling her breast.

"OK?" I asked a little hesitantly.

"Fine. You?"

"The same. I'm getting in the shower." She sat and watched as I went back into the bedroom and undressed then walked back into the bathroom as she was wiping and drying herself.

"I'll join you." Together we got in the shower and let the water wash away the previous night. We soaped each other all over and washed ourselves down, our hands caressing each other and by the time we'd finished it was as any other ordinary day, but I knew we were both wondering what had happened, both silently agreeing that conversation was for another time, if ever.

We dressed and went down for breakfast, the last couple to arrive as usual. Beth gave me a beaming smile as we sat down and ordered our tea and coffee, then went to serve ourselves from the buffet. As we finished Cathy did her usual trick with the scorecards and offered the choice of the ladies' cards to me. I picked Anne, and had to put it back. Then I picked Beth and had to put that back, leaving me a choice of two. I looked at Diana and Cathy and chose the left hand one. "Cathy," I announced.

The others chose, Anne being drawn by Phil. We collected the buggies and I duly found Cathy's car and loaded her clubs on, setting off for the first tee. We were second off, so I watched as Anne gracefully powered a drive down the first, then disappeared off with Beth and Bill in the second buggy.

When it was Cathy's turn to drive I stood and watched her carefully. She played golf just as she did everything else, coolly, calmly with a minimum of fuss and effort. She was precise in everything, yes she hit bad shots but exhibited none of the anger we all did from time to time, just got on with the next shot.

As we sat around having a beer afterwards Cathy asked if we were all still OK with "the other arrangements". No-one demurred, so we all went back to our rooms to have a rest and to get ready for the evening. Anne decided she fancied a bath and I sat on the toilet seat for a while chatting to her as she soaked, then went back into the room and lay on the bed trying to read. My eyes kept closing however, after last night's exertions and I finally gave up on the book and lay back.

I woke to the bed being violently shaken and opened my eyes to find Anne's pussy mere inches from my face. "You owe me one, remember and I've come to collect," she said as she lowered herself to my mouth and began to slide up and down. I stuck my tongue out and on the next pass stuck it up inside her, tasting her pussy. Freshly washed and cleaned it tasted wonderful and I wondered if I could bottle it. I grasped her buttocks and used them to press harder into her, as I looked up at her breasts. Her pubes were brushing past my nose and she tugged at them. "Do you think I should shave this off?" she enquired. I removed my mouth to answer, "I really don't mind a bit of hair," I said, thinking of Beth's hirsute mound, "as long as it's nicely trimmed, but it's no use being bald unless you've got a pretty pussy."

"Have I?" she asked threateningly.

"Oh yes, very pretty," I responded quickly. "I know the modern trend is to shave, but surely not everyone does it these days?" Anne resumed her sliding up and down and I continued to lick at her, wondering why she'd suddenly become more conscious about her pubes. She must know if the others are shaved, I thought, surely she'd seen them in the showers at the club.

Soon I could detect her orgasm was approaching and she braced herself against the wall as her body started to tremble, little spurts of juice seeping out of her. She settled and looked enquiringly at me.

"No, I'm fine," I said. "I wouldn't want to be in your debt again!"

"OK, but don't forget the offer's still there." She reached for some wet wipes and wiped her pussy, making me almost reverse my decision, but I'd cum a lot over the last couple of days and didn't wanted to be remembered as someone who couldn't!

I got up and showered, then dressed we went downstairs for drinks. Diana was dressed in a skirt and blouse ensemble, very expensive looking and for once was fairly conservative, just the right number of buttons open and not too much leg showing. Anne had an elegant shift dress on and Cathy for once had forgone her trousers and wore a dress similar in style to Anne. Beth's number was a little racier than she'd worn before and showed quite a bit of cleavage.

She was just coming back from the bar carrying a couple of drinks and as she put them down on the table she leaned forward right in front of me. Her dress fell away and I could see her whole breast, covered by her bra, but peeking above it was a clear crescent of nipple. She looked at me as she straightened, and clearly knew just what had been on display.