The Partner Swap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished dinner and went into the entertainment room, no dance tonight but a good tribute band and we sat and watched, thoroughly enjoying the show. During one of the breaks Cathy leaned over to me, "I'm going to the Ladies," she whispered, "but won't be reappearing. Join me in my room when you're ready." She disappeared and no-one seemed to notice that she didn't reappear immediately. As soon as it was possible I did the same, noticing that our numbers were dwindling, Anne and Phil also not present.

I reached her room and tapped on the door which she opened quickly, peering out in the corridor before letting me in. "I was just finishing off the scoring," she said, "do what you need to do in the bathroom." I didn't actually need to do anything in the bathroom, but went in anyway, emerging just as Cathy was putting her paper work away. "Good, perfect timing. I just need to pop to the loo and then we can get started. I suggest you get into bed. The condoms are in the bedside drawer."

I took my clothes off, and slipped between the covers, sitting up against the headboard. The bathroom door opened and Cathy came out, still fully dressed. She stood at the end of the bed and reaching behind her unzipped her dress, then shrugged out of it, catching it before it fell to the floor. She re-zipped it and turned to the wardrobe to hang it up. Her bum looked really neat in the bikini cut panties she was wearing, but I'd not really had a chance to get a closer look at her breasts.

She turned back to me and pulled her bra straps off her shoulders, then pulled the bra down below her breasts showing them to me. They were medium sized but she had quite long, dark nipples, already half an inch long. I looked hungrily at them, looking forward to sucking on them, as she twisted the bra around her body until the opening was at the front then undid the fastenings. Her breasts didn't sag much when she finally took it off, I noticed as she carefully folded the bra in half and placed it on the dressing table.

She hooked her thumbs in the sides of her knickers and lowered them to the floor and stepped out of them again carefully folding them up as she stood up. Her muff was lighter than her hair, neatly trimmed and I could just about make out a pair of puffy labia beneath the triangle. Lifting the covers on the other side of the bed she slid in and lay on her back, pulling the covers back up to her chin.

"I generally prefer it if you start with my breasts before you touch my vagina, but I'll leave that to you." My cock was already hard and I sidled across to her, putting my arm across her chest, just below her boobs and placed a few tentative kisses on her neck and shoulders, then moved my hand up to cup her breast, her elongated nipple pinched between my fingers. Her face turned towards me and our lips met, tentatively, then with more intent as I continued to toy with her breast.

Slowly I traced my kisses down her neck and upper chest until my mouth latched on to her nipple, taking it into my mouth and running my tongue around it. Such nipples were an unknown experience for me and I could feel it getting harder and longer. My hand descended over her stomach and into her downy pubic hair, then onwards until I could feel the hard nubbin of her clit which I briefly twiddled before my finger encountered her slit, parting the lips gently and running down the soft warm interior. I could feel her body move up against me slightly, as I explored further to the entrance to her vagina.

I ran my finger round the opening, feeling the wetness already seeping out of her and gently slipped my finger inside. More movement and a slight murmur escaping her mouth. I continued to probe inside her, and then I felt a hand seek my cock, wrapping softly round it and stroking it slightly. "You have a nice penis," she said, "I love the softness of the skin and the size is most impressive."

We fondled each other for a while longer, then my mouth left her breast and kissed its way downwards, across her stomach, then I shifted my body so I was now kneeling beside her, but facing downwards, from which position I could now kiss between her legs. Her grip had now changed on my cock, but she kept up a steady rhythm, up and down, occasionally wiping the pre-cum around the crown, sending shivers of delight through me. I put my head between her legs and started to lick her vulva, down across her clit, my tongue flicking at it, then further down, parting her lips until I was forcing my tongue into her pussy, tasting her nectar, feeling the juices flowing freely now.

I could see her bum hole flexing as the waves of pleasure coursed through her, her hips lifting to meet my mouth, pressing against me. "I want to suck your cock," came a muffled request from behind me, and I lifted one leg over her shoulders, conscious of my hairy backside inches from her face, but my own nose was pretty much pressed up against her arsehole.

I felt her lips encircle my prick and her tongue rim around the crown, and resisted the urge to press downwards, keeping my hips well elevated. I lifted my face away from her and pushed a finger inside her pussy, feeling it slide in with no resistance, then two fingers, the knuckle of a third pushing against her anus. Her hips were undulating now, my tongue back to sliding up and down her slit as one finger sought her anus and after ensuring it was well lubricated, I pushed it up against her arse and in, one knuckle, then two. Her sucking of my cock paused, just for a second then resumed, but I felt a finger creep towards my own bum, pushing against my sphincter, and then it slipped in. I'd had a finger in my bum before but rarely, and I have to admit it did feel different, good but different.

I lifted off her and swung round, my face still between her legs, still licking, but I slowly moved upwards, over her clit, through her pubes and back to her breasts, my tongue now nibbling her nipples, taking them between my lips and squeezing them. My cock was nudging between her legs, pressing against the junction of her thighs when I remembered the condom. Annoyed at having to disrupt the moment, I knelt up and reached into the drawer for one of the foil packets.

I sat back on my haunches and rolled it over my cock, seeing her lying back watching me, her breasts resting on her chest, her legs wide open with her pussy shamelessly open in front of me. I leaned forward again, my rubber sheathed cock just edging into her pussy, then smoothly I pushed forward, her pussy opening up to accept my girth. "That's nice," she breathed, "I love it when a cock first goes inside me." I could feel her pushing up against me already as her arms went round my back, hugging me into her body.

"That's it, now fuck me hard Mark. Your cock fills me up beautifully." I'd never heard Cathy use such language before and I was a little shocked, but it was not difficult to comply with her wishes, her body was moving most seductively against me, writhing underneath me, her breasts squashed between us. We began to move in total harmony, she was meeting my thrusts perfectly, my cock just bottoming out in her vagina, then almost withdrawing, sufficiently for her pussy to close up then open again as I pushed forward. I regretted the condom, it would have been so good without it, but I understood why we were using them, I certainly welcomed it in respect of Anne. Double standards yes, but I couldn't help it.

"I want to be on top," she commanded and I rolled away allowing her to sit up and straddle my hips, my cock falling out of her. She looked great above me, her breasts with those suckable nipples jutting out from her chest, her pubic hair just hiding her lips as she guided me back into her once more. "Your cock fills my pussy so perfectly like this," she said as she began to rock to and fro, forcing me back into that delectable hole, seeing her lips open to let me in. She was clearly getting into it now, her breathing becoming heavier as she braced her arms on my chest, allowing her breasts to fall forward slightly. I leaned upwards and grasped them in my hands, the forced my head up until I could kiss them, sucking on those long nipples. "Yes, suck my tits. Mark. Keep fucking me with your cock, hard now!" she exhorted me. I took hold of her hips and helped her body up and down, ramming myself into her, our pubic bones colliding.

"I'm getting there Mark, keep fucking me hard, fuck my cunt with your big prick, make me cum on your cock." She was getting more vocal now something I would never have believed of this prim, demure, controlled woman, her body hammering down on me, her breath now coming in deep gulps. Suddenly she pulled off me and grabbing my cock pulled the condom off, flinging it aside. "Let's get rid of this fucking thing, I want to feel you inside me properly. Now get on top and fuck my cunt hard." She rolled away and opened her legs, pulling her knees up as I once more knelt between her legs and slid into her, this time without the condom. She was hot and wet inside, it felt so good on my cock as I pushed deep inside.

"Yes, yes, yes, "she cried, her head rolling from side to side, her fingers raking trenches in my back. "I'm cummmmmming," she screamed, "Fill me up, fill my cunt with your cum, fuck me with your fucking big cock." I could feel her pussy clamping down hard on me as her body writhed under me, her hips slamming against me as I exploded inside her, my cum spurting deep inside her as the blood rushed in my ears, my heart pounding. I lay on top of her as our breathing returned to normal, her eyes shut, thinking what I wondered? Regretting taking the condom off, regretting letting herself go?

I rolled off her, leaving one arm drape over her chest, my hand just gently cupping one breast, feeling the nipple hard in my palm. Her hand covered mine, pressing me further into her. "That was simply delicious Mark, I'm sorry for my potty mouth, but I haven't cum that hard in ages and, well, when I do I get a bit carried away."

"It was a bit unexpected Cathy," I admitted, "but that's the whole point of what we're doing this week isn't it, doing things we haven't done before?" She turned and smiled at me, then grimacing slightly pushed a hand down to her pussy, returning with a dollop of my cum on her fingers, then with an impish shrug, licked it off her fingers. With that she turned her back to me and snuggled back into me, her naked bum pressing into my crotch as her hand held mine over her breast.

We had swapped round in the night and when I awoke I was on my back with Cathy snuggled into me, her arm across my stomach, her leg thrown over one of mine. It was still early and I needed a pee, so I slipped out of bed as quietly as possible and went into the bathroom and standing over the toilet emptied my bladder. I washed my hands and returned to the bedroom. There was a lump in the bed, moving up and down slightly and when I pulled back the covers I saw that Cathy was now lying on her front, her breasts squashed beneath her, her hand underneath her pussy, fingers busy as she humped her hips up and down. "I thought I'd start without you," came a muffled voice, "but now you're here you can rub my back."

I knelt over her hips, my now erect cock pressing into her crease and began to run my hands up and down her back, increasing the pressure with each stroke. My hands descended lower each time until they were running over her bum cheeks, gently separating her crease each time, exposing her bum hole to me. As they go, it was a very pretty hole, crinkled round the edges, and sliding back down her legs I lowered my face to her crease and kissed her right on it. She shivered slightly, then pressed back, her hips lifting a little as I began to run my tongue around it. I could see her fingers buried in her pussy, her clit pressing down on her palm.

I moistened a finger with my saliva and pressed it against her puckered hole, and feeling her pressing back, pushed gently in, my finger meeting initial resistance then slipping in. "Mmmm, I like that," she mumbled as I wiggled it around. "Put your cock in me," she instructed, and I pushed the head up to her back hole. "Not in my arse," she clarified, "another day perhaps, but not today." I lowered my aim point and the end of my cock found her pussy entrance, as her fingers found my hardness and guided it in.

Whilst I loved the position in terms of feeling her skin against mine, and loved the soft feeling of her backside under me, I couldn't really achieve a deep penetration and lifted her hips up, my cock momentarily escaping her folds as she raised herself to her knees. She looked magnificent, her bum in the air, her pretty arsehole exposed, her neat pussy lips below it as I once more slid into her, penetrating deeply. I could see her breasts swinging below her, those elongated nipples now pointing directly down. Reaching forward I cupped a breast in one hand, squeezing and pinching the nipple.

I could feel my balls start to boil and tried to push my orgasm back down, but the feel and sight of Cathy's arse was too much and I erupted inside her, only then remembering I wasn't wearing a condom. She didn't seem to mind, just murmuring as I emptied inside her. "I'm sorry," I apologised, "you haven't cum."

"Don't worry," she replied, rolling onto her back, "I'm quite happy finishing myself off." She opened her legs and reached down behind her, her hand curling below her bum as her finger tips played with her pussy lips and bum hole. Her other hand took the direct approach and rubbed her clit. I could see my cum leaking out of her as she thrust her fingers inside her, using it to lubricate the finger now invading her anus. Her hands moved faster and with a cry she came, her hips surging upwards. I could see her pussy pulsing, more of my cum being forced out and running down between her thighs.

"I think between us we've made a bit of a mess, let's go and shower it off, shall we?" She got out of bed, and cupping her hand under her pussy led me into the bathroom. I opened the shower door and turned the water on, then as I turned round I saw her sit on the toilet and opening her legs push two fingers inside her pussy, then with a scooping motion pulled them out, a huge dollop of my cum on the ends of them. "That's better," she said, her face taking on a look of concentration as she started to pee, her stream splattering down beneath her. "You don't mind do you?" I shook my head as I thought how differently we would behave round each other after this week.

We washed each other carefully, enjoying the soapy caresses, then dried each other, walking naked back into the bedroom. "You're going to be early if you go back now, do you want to get back into bed?" she asked. I knew what would happen if we did, so politely declined, getting dressed and making a couple of cups of coffee as I watched her put a robe on. We sat and drank our coffee until the witching hour of seven o'clock arrived. I got up and she came across and held me tight.

"Thank you Mark, I'd be grateful if you didn't mention my potty mouth to anyone and remember what I said about another day." With the image of giving her one up the bum in my mind, I made my way back to my room. Phil's timing was as precise as mine and as I opened my door I could see Anne lying in bed on her own. She looked up at me and smiled. "I see you've showered. How was Cathy?" she asked.

"Oh, you know Cathy," I lied, "cool, calm and collected as ever. Phil OK?"

"Yes," she said, "one or two strange requests, which I managed, but otherwise fine." I remembered Beth's predilection for anal and could guess what the requests were, hoping that my wife's arse was still reserved for me. I shucked off my clothes and slipped into bed beside Anne.

"I haven't showered," she said hastily.

""That's OK," I replied, "I just want a cuddle." I cupped her breast and we kissed, my hand slipping down to her pussy, finding it cum free, and feeling a little guilty about not having used a condom myself, started to play with her pussy. It was nice to be on familiar territory and soon Anne was wriggling under my ministrations.

"If you keep that up I'll cum," she warned as I told her that was my intention. I pulled the covers back and knelt beside her, one hand sawing two fingers into her pussy, my thumb on her clit as the other caressed her breasts. My cock was standing proudly erect and Anne leaned over to take it in her mouth. She had to release it however as her orgasm flooded her, my fingers squelching in her pussy as her juices flowed. "Do you want me to finish you off?" she asked, but I shook my head.

"Thanks, but I just wanted to have a little cuddle with you, I've missed you."

Anne went for her shower as I dressed in fresh clothes, then we went down for breakfast. "No draw this morning," said Cathy brightly, "you know who you'll be with." Diana looked at me and grinned. Anne was playing with Charles and we were matched as a four ball. I wondered how we'd cope with it, knowing we'd be spending the night with each other's wife. Charles seemed OK though as we loaded up the buggies, chatting as though it were just a normal game together. We teed off then moved forward to the Ladies' tees. I couldn't help compare the two of them, both had really good figures, Diana being slighter than Anne, but her breasts seemed proportionately bigger, or perhaps it was just the way her bra pushed them up. Both had lovely shaped legs, Anne was wearing mid-thigh shorts, with Diana her usual short golf skirt.

They wiggled their bums as they took their stance and I wondered whether that was more for us men than for any golf related reason. Balls despatched, we set off down the fairway. "I'm glad I drew you last," said Diana, "word is that you've got a fabulous cock and really know how to use it". I almost drove the buggy into a bunker as I spluttered, wondering if I'd heard her correctly.

"I though the rules were that you weren't supposed to talk about what went on?"

"Yes, but we're women, we don't have to obey the rules and anyway, we have to talk about something when we go to the Ladies. Perhaps I might have a sneak preview?" She stretched her hand over and ran it over my crotch causing me to develop a rapid bulge.

"I don't think so," I said, removing her hand, "we're supposed to be playing golf!"

"I'll show you mine," she teased, opening her legs and pulling up her skirt. I could clearly see her panty covered crotch and my bulge pressed harder into my shorts. Fortunately we'd reached her ball and I stopped the buggy, just across from where Charles and Anne were waiting to play Anne's ball. I was relieved I didn't have to get out as I watched them play, before going onto find my ball.

I swear that Diana taunted me at every opportunity, flashing her knickers every time she got on or off the buggy, squatting down to read putts, her legs open as she faced me and caressing my backside as we passed at the back of the buggy. Charles and Anne seemed to be playing a normal game, and I was struggling to maintain my concentration.

On the twelfth hole, Anne pulled her tee shot deep into the woods on the left, all of us hearing a solid crack as her ball struck a tree. Diana did the opposite, pushing it right into a deep thicket. "See you on the green," I joked as we split off to look for the balls. I parked the buggy in a gap and we got out to start looking, me going left and Diana right. I couldn't see the ball anywhere and called out, "Your three minutes are nearly up."

"Oh it's alright, I've found it." I headed in the direction of her voice and coming round the corner of a particularly dense piece of undergrowth came face to face with a white backside perched up in the air. Diana was crouched down, her elbows on her thighs, her knickers around her knees, a stream of pee gushing out of a pair of total hairless pussy lips. Her bum hole was in plain sight, a slightly darker colour than the surrounding skin.