The Partner Swap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise," I stuttered, unable to take my eyes off the sight in front of me.

"That's alright, no reason why you should. You'll be seeing plenty of it tonight so I thought I'd give you that preview we were talking about." She shook her body to get rid of the last few drops then went to pull her knickers back up, but changed her mind and took them off instead. "Here, I don't need these anymore now, and I don't have a pocket in this." she indicated her skirt, "Can you look after them for me?" She handed me her wadded up panties which I unthinkingly stuffed into my pocket.

I watched as she hacked her ball back out into play and climbed back into the buggy, this time flashing her pussy at me instead of her knickers. "I hope I haven't put you off your shot," she grinned as we approached my ball. I had to get out of the buggy slightly awkwardly to avoid displaying the lump in my shorts to my playing partners, getting a rather strange look from Anne in the process. The rest of the round was either a nightmare or heaven, I couldn't decide, the thought of that bare pussy riding beside me, the sight of that little wiggle as she took her stance knowing she was naked underneath that tiny skirt, the image of her pee squirting out of her pussy seared into my brain.

We finished the round and went into the bar, Diana taking great pains to sit opposite me, her pussy continually peeking at me from under her skirt. Once Cathy had collated all the scores we finished our drinks and all returned to our rooms. As Anne and I closed the door behind us she turned to me, "Well I think you did really well in the circumstances." I had to play ignorant and asked her what she meant. "Well if I could see her bare pussy then I'm sure you didn't miss it! Here let me sort that out for you."

She undid my shorts and dragged them off with my boxers, my prick jumping up as soon as it was released. She pushed me back to sit on the bed and dropped to her knees in front of me, taking me deep into her mouth, sucking gently, rubbing the crown against the side of her cheek and teasing me with her tongue. I groaned in pleasure and collapsed back on the bed, letting her release the tension of the last couple of hours from me. I heard the rustle of clothing and opening my eyes watcher her pull her shirt over her head, seeing her beasts encased in her bra, pushed together to from a delectable cleavage.

She took her bra off, then pushed my cock between her tits, rubbing them up and down its length, the crown disappearing then reappearing in her cleavage. Back in her mouth I watched her lips encircling my cock, saw her breasts bobbing in time to her head. I sat up and pulled my shirt off, then stood her up, pulling her shorts and panties off, then drew her up on the bed with me, manoeuvring her into the classic 69 position. Once more her lips found my cock as I buried my face into her pussy, pulling her apart with my fingers, tasting her nectar, my nose buried against her arse.

"I'm all sweaty," she gasped.

"I don't care, I just want you," I replied as I buried my face once more into her, my fingers exploring inside her. I've always found it difficult to concentrate in this position, the sensation of having my cock sucked whilst trying to lick a warm, wet pussy. I know women can multi-task but surely they had the same problem? Anne was humping my face now, her juices smearing all around my mouth as I rimmed her arsehole, then I pushed a finger inside, feeling her tense at the intrusion, then relax as I pushed it in and out, opposing her movements.

I could feel her legs tense then her mouth left my cock, as she came, her pussy flooding my mouth as her arsehole pulsed on my finger. The tension left her body and she resumed sucking on my cock, until I too came, filling her mouth, knowing she was swallowing as much as she could. As I stopped spurting she spun round, crushing her body against mine, our mouths mashed together, tasting ourselves on each other. We pulled apart, "Do you think we could both fit into that bath?" Anne asked.

"Well it might be fun trying." I ran the bath, then settled into it, Anne slipping in, facing the same way as me, her back against my chest, her head leaning back onto my shoulder. I found that my arm fitted nicely round her shoulders, my hand naturally falling to her breast, cupping it. "All we need now is a drink," I mused.

"A nice cold bottle of champagne," suggested Anne.

"Perhaps when we get back home, we could....."

Eventually we had to get out and took great pleasure in drying each other, then dressing went down to the bar. This time we were first and sat close to each other waiting for the others to arrive. Last to arrive were Diana and Charles, Diana in a back wraparound dress, and as she sat down her dress parted showing a considerable amount of inner thigh. I suspected she was braless, a suspicion confirmed when she leaned forward, the top of the dress falling away from her body. It was only a glimpse but nevertheless I was certain.

The band was set up for dancing and after dinner we went into the ballroom, finding a couple of tables. It was the usual mix of fast and slow numbers, this was not a clientele of youngsters, but mostly middle aged golfers. They dimmed the lights and we all danced together as a group and in various individual combinations.

I was dancing with Diana when a slow number came up. She put her arms around my neck as I rested my hands on her hips. Our bodies were quite close and I could feel her lithe body under the thin material of her dress as she pressed against me. Inevitably my cock started to press against my trousers and I knew that she could feel it and knew full well the effect she was having on me. The thought of possessing that body later was almost too much to bear, and my hands crept lower to rest over her backside. It certainly didn't feel as though she had anything on underneath which did absolutely nothing to dampen my ardour.

One hand dropped from my neck and took hold of one of my hands, I thought I was being rebuked for groping her bum, but she pushed it between our bodies and under the fold in her dress. I could feel the bare flesh of her thigh, then something infinitely softer and warmer. With a start I realised I was touching her pussy and went to move my hand away but she stopped me. "Just a taste of what's in store later," she whispered in my ear as she finally released me. Her hand remained between us and I could feel her pressing it up against my bulge, further exciting me.

I backed away a little to bring some distance between us to allow me to cool down and fortunately Diana followed my lead, but all the time looking up into my eyes with a knowing smile on her face. Another faster number came up and I used the opportunity to sit down again, trying to hide my erect cock from public gaze. We all danced some more, but I noticed that our group was dwindling as people slipped away. Anne had gone with Charles and in her absence I felt a little more comfortable leaving with Diana.

We walked along the ground floor corridor and came to the lift, seeing that it was already on the upper floors, "Come on, let's take the stairs," said Diana, leading me into the stairwell by the hand. I allowed her to go up first, following on close behind, my face level with her pert backside. I was admiring it when suddenly she stopped and we collided. "Now that's a thought, you naughty boy," she said as she leaned forward and pulled her dress up over her hips baring her backside.

My mind flashed back to her in the woods in a similar position, the same sight before me now, but much closer up. Her bum hole was on prominent display as were her bare pussy lips, this time I leaned forward and buried may face into her crack, licking along it as my hand came up in between her legs to stroke her pussy. I could feel her pushing back, then abruptly she twisted round, pulling the folds of her dress apart. "Kiss my pussy," she commanded opening her legs. It was a very pretty pussy, the outer lips just hiding her inner folds, neat and tidy and totally devoid of any hair. Her clit wasn't large, but I could just make it out nestling in its hood.

I pressed my face to her, smelling her arousal and pushed my tongue into her slit, tasting her juices. She grasped the back of my head and forced herself against my face, rolling her hips around. I slid a finger inside her pussy, finding it incredibly warm and wet. Suddenly she pulled away and trotted up the stairs, me following, trying to tuck my rock hard cock into a less uncomfortable position in my trousers.

We reached her floor and burst out into the corridor as she hurried along to her room, then rummaged in her bag to find her key card as I buried my face into the nape of her neck. The door opened and we almost fell in. She dropped her bag on the floor and pushed me hard against the wall just inside the door, her lips mashed against mine, our tongues fighting inside our mouths. Frantically she unbuttoned my shirt, then my trousers, yanking them down with my boxers, allowing my cock free rein to spring up. Greedily she grabbed it, "Wow, they didn't exaggerate," she gasped as she practically inhaled it into her mouth taking me right to the back, pressing up against her throat.

I pulled her upright, my cock slipping out of her mouth, her hand still grasping it as I removed my clothes, leaving them in a tangled heap on the floor. She unfastened her dress, opening it up and allowing it to puddle on top of my clothes. She stood naked in front of me, my eyes drinking in the sight, her breasts magnificent, capped by inch and a half wide areola, her trim waist leading down to her neat slit. Gently I pushed her back onto the bed and positioned myself between her opened legs. She was laid out before me now, totally exposed and I was determined to make the most of it. Years of teasing and glimpses of cleavage, culminating in this last week.

I lowered my face to her crotch taking in every detail of her pussy, an extremely attractive pussy I had to admit, tight, neat inner lips and a complete absence of hair. I kissed her pussy, running my tongue along her slit, feeling that frisson of pleasure shiver through her. Harder I buried my face into her, feeling her juices smear across my mouth and lips, seeing her bum hole pucker as I touched those sensitive nerve endings.

She was pushing her hips up now, pressing against me, exhorting me to go deeper into her waiting hole and I pushed two fingers inside her, feeling her wet velvety folds open up and allow me in to that slick tunnel. A small whimper escaped her mouth as her hands clasped her breasts to her body, squashing her nipples flat under her palms. I sat back, kneeling between her legs, savouring the sight as I continued to pump my fingers into her sopping pussy, using my thumb to rub her clit as I did so. She was moving her hips quicker now, seeking oblivion, but I was resolute in making her wait. Her eyes were fixed on my cock now, jutting up from my lap, and I ached to bury it in that delightful snatch, to give her what she so desperately wanted but still I held back.

Her eyes met mine, begging, pleading, as I swapped hands, my thumb pushing into her pussy as my fingers ground against her clit, her hips surging against me still. Using one of the fingers just removed from her pussy still slick from her juices I touched her anus, circling around that puckered hole, then pushed it into her, slowly easing past her sphincter, in as far as the first knuckle, then fully in, seeing the electricity jolt through her body. Her breathing started to get faster and she was now gasping as the carnal waves of pleasure ran through her. With a final heave of her body she came, her orgasm racking her body, sending it into juddering convulsions as a red flush crept across her chest.

As she stilled I lay beside her, pulling myself into her body, holding her tight, my hand resting lightly on her pussy, enjoying the slick feeling under my fingers, exploring her folds. Guessing the condoms would be in the bedside drawer I opened it, proving myself correct. I rolled one over my cock, pulling it right down to the base, then re-positioned myself in-between her legs, the end of my cock nudging up against her vaginal opening. With my eyes locked on hers I slid in, feeling her open up to accept me as a further whimper escaped her mouth, her hands on my hips guiding me, her knees rising to allow me deeper access to her. I started to pump into her, the feeling incredible even with the condom between us and I knew that with my heightened arousal from teasing her for so long I was not going to last long, Diana too was clearly close to a second orgasm, her body was thrusting up to meet mine. I lifted myself up on straightened arms, seeing her breasts rolling around on her chest, matching the thrusts from our conjoined bodies. She cried out as her orgasm flooded through her, little whimpering sounds in her throat, her pussy clamping hard down on me as I continued to pump into her, feeling my cum rising within me, knowing that dam was going to breach, and suddenly I was cumming too, my spunk erupting from my cock, trapped within the condom. With one last thrust I stilled, then collapsed on top of her, feeling my slowly deflating cock slipping from her pussy as she buried her face into my neck.

I rolled away, allowing myself to fall completely out of her pussy, then reached down and pulled the condom from my penis, settling it in a tissue on the bedside table. I reached down and pulled the covers over us, both our bodies snuggling down together in the shared warmth, basking in the post orgasmic glow, my hand cupping her breast. "That was wonderful," she breathed, "I've been waiting all week to do that with you, but do you know, I think this bit, the cuddles and caresses are as good as the sex itself. I know I'm a terrible flirt and part-time exhibitionist, but at heart I'm a home bird really."

"I agree with you." I found myself saying, "That and waking up beside someone you love, savouring their scent, running your hand over their body." Diana nodded in agreement. Suddenly I felt a pang of jealousy, knowing that Charles was going to be doing that to my wife in a few hours' time, even though I'd be with his wife. An idea sprang into my mind, "Why don't we go and join Anne and Charles, then we can all wake up together?"

"What, go and get into bed with them now? What if they're, you know in the middle of....?"

"Well, we'd just....join in or something."

Diana looked at me, then nodded. We both got out bed and picked up our clothes, putting them back on, then left the room, heading for my room. As we got to the door I paused, doubts flooding my mind, the last thing I really wanted to see was Anne and Charles together, his cock inside her, but all was quiet inside and there was no light from under the door. Quietly I slid my key card in and pushed the door open, breathing a sigh of relief. We crept up to the big bed and saw them there, both asleep, facing away from each other. We slipped off our clothes and I slid into bed beside Anne.

She stirred, "What...?" I could hear similar noises whispered on the other side.

"It's OK, it's only me. Diana is here as well."

Anne's arms went round me, the feel of her naked body so familiar and welcome, despite the excitement of my experiences over the week. Her breasts were soft against my chest as her leg snaked across mine, my cock stiffening as it slid between her legs. Perhaps later, I thought as I breathed her scent in. She drifted back to sleep and slowly my body relaxed and I too slept.

It was light when I woke, Anne had turned around and my stiff cock was now pressing up against her soft backside, my arm was round her and there was a very familiar breast nestled in my hand. Instinctively I pushed against her, feeling her push back as my cock slid up against her crease. She lifted her leg and I felt a hand creep down to my cock, her fingers guiding it to her soft warm folds. I slid inside, not deep, but enough that a soft moan slipped from Anne. Gently we began to move together my cock slowly penetrating deeper into her pussy.

I opened my eyes and saw another head on the pillows beside us, and remembered the events of the previous night. Diana's eyes opened and she smiled as she saw the covers gently moving. The duvet over her and Charles was thrown back and the full length of her body was revealed to me again, her breasts and hairless pussy. I could see Charles' cock standing stiff away from his body, although we'd showered together on many occasions I'd never seen any of my friends erect and it occurred to me that Anne was now much more familiar with their anatomy than I was.

Diana turned away from us and drawing her knees under her sank her head down towards Charles' cock. Grasping it firmly in her hand she lowered her mouth to it, taking most of it inside. I watched as she bobbed her head, and Charles' hand crept round to fondle her bum which was now facing us. She lifted her hips up and once more I was treated to the sight of her exposed arsehole and bald pussy lips as Charles' fingers found their target, two fingers slipping into her pussy.

Anne was watching intently now as well, her hand clasping mine fiercely to her breast as her hips pushed back hard into me, forcing my cock deeper inside her. She pushed me away from her, my cock escaping her pussy and swung me round on the bed, my head now at the foot as she mounted me, her legs straddling my hips. She took hold of me and guided me back into her pussy, slowly sinking down until I was fully inside. I looked over and saw Charles watching raptly.

He touched Diana on the shoulder and she looked over as well, then smiled and swung her leg over Charles, mirroring our position. Now it was my turn to watch as his cock slid into Diana's pussy, seeing her lips open to take his girth. From where I was lying I could see him sliding in and out of her, could see her arsehole puckering with each movement and I knew that he too could see us.

Diana's breasts were captivating, bobbing on her body and I looked up to see Anne's, her nipples dark and large and my hands found them, tweaking them between my fingers. We were all getting close now, judging from the noises we were making, gasps and grunts, heavy breathing and moans. I saw Charles suddenly thrust up and force himself deep inside Diana, saw the cum escaping from the sides of her pussy as he exploded in her. She continued to pump her hips up and down, but soon his deflated cock slipped from her pussy and she rolled off him, her gaping slit exposed to my view, white goo dripping out of it.

She lay back, her fingers working at her clit and pussy as Charles fondled her breasts, both of them still absorbed in watching Anne and me. Anne was now moving frenetically and I felt her cum, her body going rigid as her orgasm overtook her, her eyes shut as I too exploded, my cum pumping up into her tunnel, flooding her with my spunk. I heard a gasp and looked over, seeing Diana cumming as she watched us, her hands a blur between her legs.

Anne slid off me as I spun round, the pair of us lying beside Diana and Charles, the two women's bodies touching. My hand glided over Anne's chest, cupping her breast as I saw Charles do the same, all four cuddling together, each alone with their thoughts.

Diana was the first to break the silence, "Why don't we leave these two to enjoy the morning and go back to our room. We'll see you over breakfast." With that they dressed and left, as Anne turned once more into me and wrapped her arms round me.

"That was a nice way to wake up." I kissed her and looked at the clock.

"We've still got an hour if you wanted to...." I ended the sentence suggestively.

"I don't think you'd manage it," she replied, and reluctantly I had to agree. She got up and went into the bathroom, unusually for her shutting the door behind her, serious business I assumed. I lay back in the bed and thought about the last few days. It occurred to me that our adventure was now over, and wondered if we ought to talk about it. Would she want to hear about what I'd done and experienced? Moreover did I really want to know the details of how my friends had made love to her? I decided to let sleeping dogs lie and if we started to talk about it then we did, but I wasn't going to force the issue.