The Partner Swap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, "All yours!" she indicated and a little reluctantly I waddled naked across the room to get ready for the day. When I emerged Anne was already dressed, one of her usual polo shirts and a golf skirt. We went down for breakfast where Cathy, as ever, had organised the day.

"We're all back with our, err, usual partners," she started, "Bill and I will be playing with Anne and Mark. Last day, make the most of it." We went back to the room to finish packing and then to check out. On the tee I noticed that Anne's skirt showed a lot more leg than she was used to showing and just for a second I wondered if she had "done a Diana" and omitted to wear any panties, but as she swung I could see some dark blue knickers. Just as well, I thought.

It was a lovely day and with no tension in the air about sleeping arrangements I played well. We finished, and put the clubs back in the car, returning to the bar where Cathy was compiling the result. Bill and Cathy had won the pairs competition, the boys had beaten the girls and I was announced the individual winner. Anne leaned over to me, "Player of the Week, from what I hear," she whispered ambiguously.

"Are we all up for it next year?" enquired Cathy, again somewhat ambiguously. There seemed to be general agreement, although I don't think anybody really knew what we were agreeing to! There were hugs and kisses all round, Diana up to her old tricks and surreptitiously stroking the front of my shorts.

Anne paid one last visit to the Ladies' loo and we set off in silence, following the Satnav home. "Well that wasn't exactly how I thought the week would pan out," she started, "I wonder what will happen in the future between us all. I know it was fun, but as I said at the outset, I really do like my home course best, although idea of playing it with friends does have a bit more appeal."

At that moment her phone chirped. She read the message and sent a reply. "That was Diana, she's suggesting a game of golf next Saturday, followed by a barbeque at their place and what she's referred to as a sleep over. In the spirit of my last remarks I've accepted."

I laughed at her double-entendre as she continued. "I've learnt a few tricks though." With that she opened her legs and leaned back in her seat slightly, lifting the hem of her skirt. As best as I could I looked down to see a bald pair of pussy lips peeking out at me, her finger sliding up and along her slit.

Quickly I recovered my composure, but it was difficult to concentrate on driving. "If you keep that up I don't think we'll make it home!" I said, worrying about crashing.

"Well, why don't we find somewhere quiet and road test the new look," Anne replied.