All Comments on 'The Party'

by alexa_r

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals12 months ago

Extremely exciting and stimulating! If a true story Alexa, you've led an interesting life!!! Looming forward to more!!

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPenny12 months ago

Interesting beginning….

Five, for certain.

alexa_ralexa_r12 months agoAuthor

Thank you StrappySandals, I've been blessed with a number of experiences and people in my life. There is a measure of fantasy in most of my stories, but most of what I write about happened in real life. Thank you for reading and your feedback! ;-)

alexa_ralexa_r12 months agoAuthor

Thank you for reading TarnishedPenny! I hope that you enjoy part 2 when it comes out. ;-)

LustyScribeLustyScribe12 months ago

Very hot beginning! I eagerly await more!

alexa_ralexa_r12 months agoAuthor

Thank you for reading LustyScribe! I’ll do my best to keep it interesting! ;-)

alexa_ralexa_r12 months agoAuthor

Thank you for reading and your comment Bargyn1. ;-)

alexa_ralexa_r11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your rating and for reading TranishedPenny! I really appreciate it. ;-)

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P5 months ago

Wow. A wonderful dressing and promises of an exciting night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralexa_r@alexa_r
I'm not sure when it started, but I've long been interested in deep, dark, depraved aspects of sex with few limits. I've indulged in many, but some remain only fantasies. You can see most of them in my fetishes block. As you may see from my stories, I am completely submissive ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Party Series Info