The Past Controls the Present

Story Info
Someone from my High School Days figures out my dark secret.
1.1k words
4.43
9.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live a private kinky lifestyle due to my job. Many people in my field would not understand including my family so I take steps to hide my identity. For years this has worked and I have felt safe playing and exploring this way. For years nothing happened out of the ordinary and I became bolder and perhaps more reckless.

Then one day I went to check my mail and there was a mysterious letter. No return address. I picked it up and it smelled of perfume and a scent that I remember from ages past but I could not quite remember where it came from. I opened the letter with curiosity and excitement. What I read inside the letter brought me to my knees,

"Dear, my real name, I know who you really are. I was so surprised to find you on fetlife. I wish I knew about your submissive side when we were younger it would have been more fun. I want you to await my next package. Do behave yourself. Signed Goddess"

They used my real name. Who is this? How did they find me? How do they know who I am? I was so afraid and yet I discovered I was rock hard. I don't think I was ever this hard before. It hurt so bad and I was aching. Why was I so turned on by this? Did the mystery and the blackmail really turn me on?

A whole week went by and nothing happened no letter, no package. Nothing. I wish I could say I forgot about it but each day made me more anxious and the fiery lust inside of me grew with fear and anticipation. I kept reading that first letter over and over again. The mystery and who was this goddess filled my every thought. By the end of the week I was not sleeping out of anticipation.

Then finally a package on the front porch. The same perfume smell, the same handwriting but this time there was a package tracking number so whoever goddess is knows that the package was delivered. As soon as I opened it up I discovered a new letter, a cheap burner phone, a bluetooth activated vibrating buttplug and and chastity cage with a lock, and serial number security tag. The number on the tag was 0001. The very first one. I can say that the hard on I was experiencing was quite painful by now.

I opened the new letter,

"Dear, Real Name, I remember you from our youth. I am angry with you that you were not open with me about your submissive side so we will begin with your punishment for these missed years. You will put on the chastity cage. You will not jerk off. When you are done use the security tag on the cage so I know if you try to cheat. When that is done put the butt plug in. I know you like it. Turn it on. Then turn on the cell phone. This phone is my way of tormenting you. It is not for your pleasure but for mine. You will add no apps to it. I will know because I have a mirror display of your phone at all times. You will turn on the bluetooth app on your phone then wait for me. And from now on I will call you Bitch Boy. Signed Goddess B."

Goddess B? Did she give me a clue? No time to find out. I have to obey. I used ice and a cold cold shower to cause me to go soft so I could put on the cage. I did as instructed. I inserted the butt plug and turned it on. Then finally I turned on the phone. The Home Screen was my high School photo from my senior year!!!! What? She did no me. Goddess B? I started thinking of all of the girls I knew with a B name then before I could think much. The phone buzzed...

A text message read,

"Good BItch Boy Real Name".

I waited for the... and the new message to appear but before she typed she turned on my buttplugged and I began to moan. I noticed the light on the front of the phone turn on indicated my camera was on.

"I love listening to you moan Bitch Boy....This recording will be of use to me one day."

All I could do is respond by saying out loud. "Thank you Goddess B"

I kept moaning as I watched the... while Goddess was typing. It seemed like forever then I felt the vibrations become more intense as it massaged my prostate. I began to feel my cock harden in side the cage and press agains the walls as it was painful and pleasurable at the same time.

"You are not allowed to cum Bitch Boy." She sent.

All I could moan is "Yes Goddess B." Then all of a sudden the vibrations stopped. I felt precut oozing out of my cage and a feeling of something wonderful completely ruined.

She then sent a voice message over the phone. "Good Bitch Boy, go about your day we will chat again in the future."

I knew the voice but could not pinpoint who it belonged too. But part of me thought who cares. What she did to my body today was nothing short of a miracle. I love the mystery so much that I would remain locked up for as long as she wanted. No part of me wanted to change the situation...Then I thought she knows me what if she posts anything public? What if?

Then I got a notification on fetlife...Someone I did not know tagged me in a photo. I nervously checked. She blurred my eyes but all I saw was a screen shoot from the phone of me naked in a cage with precut oozing out. Within a few minutes it had more likes than any other photo of me. The caption read. "My Bitch Boy first experience with me." All the comments from the men were so humiliating. I quickly checked out her profile.

She listed my hometown as her location. And mentioned the high school we graduated from. She even wrote about me being from the high school! My heart was racing. She listed her age which was the same as mine so someone could do the math if they wanted.

However, the mystery and fear was so mesmerizing I clicked add Friend. Within an instant she excepted and listed me as her slave. The phone buzzed again.

Her message read "I knew you could not resist me bitch boy."

And All I could type back is "Thank you Goddess B." That was our last exchange for a week.

.........

Would you like more. Please comment and like and I will add more. I will keep adding to the story for me because I enjoy it.