All Comments on 'The Pastor's Wife'

by Blessedrelease

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

Loved it. Had nice character development, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This does a lot right but what it gets won't is taken and dialogue early in and man does it hurt the pay off. So much good will on the slow burn is ruined by some unrealistic choices, but as it stands pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Hot!! I know a minister's wife that I would love to do that to.

Microbevel8Microbevel8over 1 year ago

Incredible story that builds believably to an exciting end. I love how your knowledge of church and relationships influenced your story-telling. I always wondered why there isn’t more Christian eroticism. He made us in his image so there must be some divine sexuality.

WatchingthewatcherWatchingthewatcherover 1 year ago

Long but a great seduction. Enjoyed it

plusepluseover 1 year ago

Brilliant!

I loved it.

One of the very best stories on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I fucked a minister's wife many times over several years. She was beautiful and passionate, and insatiable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. I really enjoyed the spanking part. I once stayed with a landlady in the west midlands who had an unruly daughter. I was a member of the local church they both attended. The mother asked me several times to help her & to discipline this girl. She seemed to be in some agreement with the mothers wishes, as she waited quietly in her room for me in her nighty. As I spanked her I lifted the thin cotton to continue on her reddened bare cheeks. As in the story she pressed into my erection. I couldn't believe how aroused & wet she got. She came several times soaking my thin trousers. After I could take no more I got some face cream from the dresser & saying it was to sooth her chaffed skin, I rubbed it all over her bottom & entered her wet vagina with my fingers till she orgasmed again. When i went back downstairs my landlady noted my wet trousers & obvious bulge. She got me to spank the daughter a few more times. Both of them were aroused but as we were all church members & I was concerned I may get into trouble - I timidly did not take things any further. The girl started to expose herself to me in my last week's staying there at every opportunity, opening her legs to display her wet vagina. I have regreted doing nothing more ever since, playing the scenario over & over in my mind with different outcomes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soooooooo good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Her breasts, her thickly forested mound. Her silky legs."

I knew a minister's wife like that. I think her pussy stayed wet and ready most of the time. To be able to touch her pussy, to look at it, and lick it was more exciting knowing who she was. Her female scent was so erotic. I would visit in their home. She would sit next to her husband on the couch. They would be facing me and she would open her legs and show me her naked pussy under her skirt, but her husband had no idea what she was doing.

cumslowlycumslowlyover 1 year ago

Excellent. Nice, original story. I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I stayed overnight in the home of a minister and his wife many years ago. The next morning after he left for the day, his wife quietly came into the room where I was still in the bed. She was wearing only a short thin housecoat. She climbed onto the bed and sucked me off. She was on her knees with her buttocks facing me. The housecoat rose above her bottom and I saw "her thickly forested mound" from behind. She was beautiful! She was soaked. And, she was good at cock-sucking and desperately wanted to be fucked. That's what I call hospitality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Please write another chapter on the wife's pregnancy. Only negative is that you did not work in the wife covering for her pastor husband at Sunday service when he traveled.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Nagyon szépen megírt történet. Egy igazi szerető feleség és megértő férj végre megkapja az orgazmust. Remélem a folytatás is legalább ennyire izgalmas és érzéki lesz.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nothing wrong with being your wife's cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Slight suspension of belief but what a turn on to read, you are really good at this and as someone before me said, bring on the next chapter. Thanks for such a wonderful free offer.

spinpole2001spinpole20019 months ago

What a great read ,I can't wait to read the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlessedrelease@Blessedrelease
I have enjoyed reading stories on this site for many years. I decided it was time to try my hand at writing erotica. My chosen niche is people who are religious and become involved in illicit sexual encounters. Favorite topics are cuckolding, submission, seduction, reluctance,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES