The Path Chosen

Story Info
Re telling of Little Red Riding Hood.
752 words
3.14
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Red was wandering through the woods. The week was starting to wear on her. Walking slowly, she thought about everything she was juggling and fantasized about an escape. University was okay, but between that and helping her mom take care of her grandma, she craved an escape. She'd had a great visit with her boyfriend as he was a very nice man, if not a little sheepish. He even gave her some cookies to take back to her grandma's.

Honestly, the cookies were the best part of the evening. It was going to be very hard to leave some of them for her grandma.

Part of the way down the trail, she heard a whistling noise coming from the path ahead. Little Red was startled as she didn't often run into people here. A man stepped into view. He was big and rough looking, so she started to drool.

Brushing past him, it was all she could do not to look back. She felt him grab her and turned around. He stepped closer and looked down at her, licking his lips. "What do you got in the basket there, darling?"

She breathed deep to calm herself causing his gaze to drop to her breasts. He reached up and ran her thumb across where the fabric met her skin. Stuttering, Little Red replied, "Some cookies for grandma."

He moved his hand up to her shoulder and ran it down her arm before grabbing her wrist. A hunger in his eyes made her want to follow him anywhere.

He dragged her down a separate path. His long strides coming to an abrupt halt as they came across a clearing. He yanked her towards him, trapping her in his arms. He ripped her dress as he clawed at her breasts. Little Red gasped and moaned while he sank his teeth into her.

Continuing his savage assault, he threw her onto the ground. She braced herself as he pounced. He kissed her roughly and hiked her dress up. He growled in her ear that he wanted something sweeter than cookies.

Little Red was trapped, as he held her hips in place, with his fingers digging into the flesh of her ass. She squirmed as he flattened his tongue and lapped at her soaking wet pussy. Every time she started to relax into the feeling, she felt a nip at her pussy lips. She cried out as he plunged his tongue deep inside and used his thumb to massage her clit.

She felt the passion building and about to explode as he suddenly stopped. He pressed her knees towards her chest and drove his cock into hard and fast. Over and over again. Little Red screamed out as he filled and stretched her. "Faster," she yelled.

He shifted positions pulling her up so she was sitting on his lap with his cock deep inside and her legs wrapped around him.

"Little slut, you don't get a say. You want it faster, ride it faster."

Little Red started to slowly bounce up and down. She let out a holler as a sharp slap hit her ass.

"I said faster. "

Another slap made her cheeks start to burn, as she slammed down faster and faster. She felt herself tighten and convulse as she gushed and came. She slowed as it became to sensitive to ride any longer.

"Do you think you're done," he asked, pulling back her hair, "because I'm not. Get on all four and clean up your mess." She hesitated and felt another hard slap that rang her ears before the felt the burn.

She scrambled back, to get into position, before bringing her mouth to the head. Raising up, he demanded "lick it clean."

Little Red licked, slowly, from the base up. She flicked her tongue over the tip before circling the head. With a growl, he grabbed her by her hair and shoved his length as far in as he could. Using her hair, he pulled her head back, before pushing further in until he felt her gag.

He backed out long enough for her to catch her breathe before driving back in. He repeated as he got further and further down her throat. With one final thrust, he drove deep into her throat and came.

Releasing her hair, he pulled her on top his lap. Little Red snuggled in deeply as she tried to regain her strength. He kissed her deeply before whispering in her ear. "Thanks darling, definitely sweeter than cookies."