The Path Taken, The Path Unknown Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His kisses firm and dominating, offering pleasant seduction as his finger gently moved over her curvaceous ass. The tickling sensations of her nude body over him, his exploration of her, and his light touches over her butt plug enticed her deeply. She moaned deeply as he managed to stimulate so many parts of her at once. Her mind raced and she realized the she was due for an evening with him, and he was going to enjoy her exactly as he wanted her. He wondered what was next, she trembled in excitement. His tongue slipped over her lips, past her teeth, and across hers as he took the top of her tongue forcing it down. He massaged her tongue and dominated it. Even in a simple, yet delightful French kiss, he was her Dominant.

They kissed for some time, the crackle of the candles the only intrusion into this lost, and precious twinkling. It was perfect, she felt her soul melting into him. As his right hand continued to move her plug, his left hand held her tightly close. She craved the feeling of him replacing that plug, and the feeling of him holding her in place to enjoy her was also stimulating her as well. She began to rub herself on his lap, feeling his pleasant erection through his clothing. He said nothing and did not respond as she continued to rub herself off, he simply allowed her to pleasure herself as they continued this passionately erotic moment. As she drew close, she quickly remembered one of her rules, she nervously continued as she built the courage to ask permission.

"Master," she squeamishly asked "may I cum, please Sir?"

"No." His response was forceful and controlling, she stopped squirming to prevent breaking his command. "Are you done?" He asked in a frank tone.

"I do not want to break the rules, Sir." Her tone was nervous, she felt as though he may have wanted her to continue without cumming.

"I did not give you permission to stop, I just said you may not cum." He spoke in earnest suggestion, yet a calm tone. She began again to rub herself, feeling the pressure building again. She dropped her head momentarily as he planted kisses on her neck, chewing her earlobe. Her eyes were quickly drawn to his lap as she watch herself grinding over him. She had made quite a wet mark on him and felt an instant sensation as she began to need to cum again. She tried hard to plead his permission, she desperately needed the release, and she desperately needed to please her Master.

"Please!" she begged as she continued to rub herself over him.

"No." His response was firm and short.

She rubbed a few more times, working hard to keep her engorged sensitive clit from touching the seam of his pants. "Please!?" She begged desperately.

"No."

She continued to rub, she squealed and convulsed as she attempted to find the ability to control herself. Her body fought against her mind hard. She desperately desired to do as she was told despite her body's inability to continue. "Please, Master! I cannot hold it any longer!" She begged in delight, agony, in pain, and desperate lust.

"No, slave." His fingers raised to her nipples, giving them a hard pinch as his tongue forced its way into her mouth.

She screamed into his mouth, delighted by his erotic touch. She rubbed herself more pronounced as she squealed yet again. Her body losing all possible control. "PLEASE MASTER!" She screamed unable to hold it any longer.

"Ok" He simply stated.

She let her self-go, continuing to rub as her pussy ached and released, her mind going blank as a white hot heat filled her body, she squirt as she came, saturating over him. Her body convulsed, her nails digging into him, her head flew back as she screamed out. Her muscles tightened and she lost control as she shivered through the last of her climax. She fell into him breathing deep, she had just had an orgasm before him and lost her soul to him, and handed over complete control of her body. She fell into him and quietly muttered: "Thank you, Master. You completely own me now."

He rubbed her hair and cheek for a moment and then ordered her to stand. She did as she was told he stood, observing her mess, smacked her ass with one solid spank and told her to follow him. She followed behind him as she felt she should. They rose up the stairs and turned to his bedroom. He motioned to the middle of the bed and informed her to "Kneel in the middle facing the headboard."

She did as she was told. She had never been in his room before or even seen it. It was an incredible place with a large bed, and a very comfortable mattress. As her eyes raised she saw the headboard covered in mirrors as were many portions of the walls. She glanced higher and observed herself staring back. She became nervous for a moment, but was quickly interrupted by a ball gag being placed into her mouth. He seated it properly, ensured it was comfortable...enough, and wiggled the plug yet again.

He then reemerged with long red silk scarfs. She pondered the use of these as he methodically approached her. He took her left arm running his fingers along it, he then slipped a loop in the scarf over her wrist and secured it to the bed post. Next he began with caressing the underside of her right arm, slipping her wrist within the scarf and securing it to the post. She sat bound, gagged, and plugged. A soft low light illuminated the room ever so gently, it grew quiet, and he was no longer in the room. A thump from his closet reassured her he was close by, she anxiously awaited what was next.

As she patiently watched through the mirror, she saw him come from around the corner. He was naked, erect and carrying a tube. He approached her, allowing his naked body to spoon her as he began to rub himself on her as he kissed her back. His hands fell over her breasts and he again massaged them with a pleasant force and soft pinches upon her nipples. He repeated the encircling movement of her as she moaned in delight. The feeling of his erect cock pressing itself upon her as he slowly begins to apply the tube over it. Her mind raced to what his plan maybe. He bit down upon her should simply asking if she is ready for him.

"Anything." She meekly says into her gag, excitedly nervous for what may be next.

He removed the plug with a gentle pull, allowing a moment of rest as he teased her pussy and anus with his fingers. She moaned delightfully as he pressed himself to her ass. He lightly pushes himself in as she accepts him. He fills her copiously, she gasps in disbelief at what has occurred in this moment. She desperately falls forward emitting a loud groan of relief and satisfaction. He allows her a few moments to adjust to his presence within her, accepting that as she grinds herself into him, she is ready. He begins to push forward, giving a circle with his hips before pulling back ever so lightly. He falls forward again, this time pressing upwards a couple times, pulling her by her breasts back into him. She moans a loud desperate moan, observing herself in the mirror before her.

The black ball gag commanding itself upon her face, his hand possessing her breasts, his head kissing her neck, his naked body in complete control of hers. This was the "anything" she so craved. He continued to have his desire with her, pleasuring his body by using her ass for his yearnings. He took command of his slave's body possessing her, possessing her soul, her mind. Her deep breath further aroused him as he pressed accelerative into her again pushing to hear her scream. They fulfilling sex encompassing her tight derrière was all too satisfying, she felt her blood boil and her body sweat as she felt another desire to climax. His large abundant cock pressed firmly against her walls, his powerful body taking absolute control over her; she knew in that moment that she was having the greatest sex ever, she was having every bit of what she desired in her thoughts of "anything." He began to pump his hips more aggressively, his hands encircling her body, one falling over her breasts giving her nipples a playful pinch as the other settled upon her neck giving her a light choke as he pulled her closer. He continued to rub within her, picking up pace making longer, harder, more pronounced strokes each time. She felt the urge to cum growing stronger within herself, as he pressed harder and deeper faster and quicker within her. Their breaths synced as they became one, as he conquered her making her his possession. She began to moan loudly into the gag, desiring to beg to cum, needing to scream, and the agony of being fucked so well and yet unable to obtain the necessary release she craved.

He began to pick up more steam as he was starting to spasm over her. As she felt the hot flash of his cum enter her ass, she screamed in utter delight as she released herself. The first explosion being utter darkening upon her mind...or was it now his mind? As she regained herself she realized she had cum without permission, and he was buckling a strap behind her neck.

What was this pressure she felt over her throat? What were his fingers doing behind her as the last few remnants of his cum found their way into her body? She was delighted, the incredible feeling the closeness, she was feeling a million various sensations all at once, and she could not focus. As the moments began to settle, and he began to collapse into her, she felt the feel of a leather collar around her neck, the feeling of his cock submerged within her tight ass. His hot cum still tickling her within, as her wet pussy had cum all over herself.

She knelt in her position, trying to regain each faculty she had lost. Her arms still well bound by the red silk scarves, her teeth deeply sunk within the black gag. Her knees beginning to sting from keeling as his weight was fallen over her. Her mind raced from each of these thoughts, driven wild by each. Yet they settled when she realized he was fallen over her spooning her delightfully. She did not want that to end. His hand moved to her left arm and with a single flick of his fingers, he removed her scarf allowing her arm to drop. Then he moved onto the right hand repeating the task. Her arms fell to her knees and rested palm up as she was required to do where she awaited further instruction from him. As his cock pulled from her, she moaned and gasped from the delightful feeling. She felt empty, and now missing something she desperately required again.

"You may clean yourself up, and report back to me after you have freshened up. You may not remove the gag or collar." His words were pleasant upon her ears, she desired to hear him speak so much more, but she rose and followed orders as she desired to follow each of his commands persistently.

She entered his incredible bathroom, yet again another first for her. The strong aroma of sandalwood tickled her nose, she took some time cleaning herself. As she looked into the mirror, she saw her face clearly for the first time. The black gag paired with the leather collar that read "SLAVE" aroused her significantly. She stared at herself for some time, falling in love with what she saw. She was where she wanted to be, he was who she wanted to be with, he had given her what her heart desired, and it was at that moment she committed in her mind to always give him what he desired. No matter what.

As she emerged from the bathroom, she observed him laying naked on the bed, he inched over inviting her into a space beside him. He held her closely, lightly kissing over her body he removed the gag. He said to her in a sweet tone: "I do hope you enjoyed yourself. You never refused or moved away, so I'm assuming you liked it. I mean, you did cum after all you naughty girl!" His words were comforting, and incredible, and yet playful as well.

"It was perfect!" She exclaimed excitedly. "I loved every part of it and I am sorry I did not request permission as I was suppose to. Looking in the mirror I just love my collar from my lovely Master! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" She squealed in a delighted tone. Look, I know I have already given myself to you, and I really did not give you any hard limits, but I want you to know I will do anything you ever want. I am your slave, and since you have fulfilled my desires, I want you to know that I will live the rest of my life to fulfill each and every one of yours. Please do not think I will ever be remorseful, let me serve you as you desire of me, Master."

He gave a warm smile, held her close, he looked her in the eyes and told her in the morning he was taking her to brunch before he would take her shopping for new cloths, and shoes, and probably lingerie too. She was delighted by this and a little embarrassed, but knew not to argue. Her response was simple and polite. He rolled onto her kissing her more, inserting himself into her wet pussy and delicately made love to her in tight embrace. They spent several minutes intertwined with one another, with his firm erection simply nestling within her. As he grew to cum within her yet again, she wrapped her arms around him tightly holding him close as his warm cum filled her yet again. She gasped in delight as her eyes watered up, she worried "anything and everything" was certainly not going to be enough for this perfect man.

Sunday came with brunch and shopping followed by a pleasant dinner at home and wonderful conversation late into the evening. And come Monday he ordered her to dress as she was being dropped off at the spa for the day and was going to be pampered and made perfect for all of his desires. This had not concerned her though, she had earned her way to sleeping in his bed, and was reminded of his desired place for her with His collar around her neck.

To Be Continued....


12