The Path to Happiness Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I finished, Mr Takagi thanked me and said he wished he could see me in my school uniform. I said sadly it was on the other side of the Atlantic.

No problem he said, they had plenty to choose from in the store room. I looked at Richard and he nodded his approval.

Mr Wong led me to the storage area where there were several racks of costumes. He directed me to a rack marked college uniforms. I picked one that looked in my size and headed into the little changing room at the back. I stripped off my suit and blouse and put the uniform on.

It was slightly different from the UK style uniforms, but had a white shirt with button down collar. A pleated red tartan wrap around skirt, with a matching tartan tie that I tied in a perfect Windsor knot. The outfit was finished off with a grey button up sweater. I preferred my own uniform, but I could work with this.

I pulled my hair back into a high ponytail, and headed back to the conference room.

As I entered the room, I swished my hips seductively as I saw Mr Takagi's eyes come out on stalks. I walked around the table and stood beside him, raising my finger to my lips coyly as my other hand played with the hem of my skirt.

I've been sent to you sir as I have been a bad girl that needs to be punished.

I leaned over the table presenting my arse to him.

He stood and stepped behind me, flipping my skirt up revealing my panties. I told him to spank me. He raised his hand and slapped my left arse cheek, the next wack he grew in confidence and hit me harder. I noticed Richard was squirming in his chair as Mr Takagi punished me. Mr Wong entered the room with a tray of drinks and almost dropped them when saw what his boss was doing to me.

I reached my hand behind me and felt the front of his grey suit trousers. I could feel his hard cock within. After he had spanked me 10 times, I pushed myself off the table, on to my knees in front of him. Within seconds I had is trousers and pants around his ankles and his 5" cock in my mouth.

As I sucked him, I cradled his balls as his cock head went into my throat. Like a good whore I edged him every time he came close to climaxing. I could see out the corner of my eye Mr Wong was looking flustered so I let Mr Takagi out of my mouth and moved him onto the table.

As I took his cock back into my mouth, I lifted my arse up, and pulled my panties down. Mr Wong needed not second invite as he dropped his trousers and fed his 4.5" cock into my boy pussy. We got in to a good rhythm of me swallowing Takagi's cock as Wong thrust into me.

Takagi cried out and his first spurt went down my throat, but he pulled out and fired the next two over my face. Wong grunted and unloaded into my arse.

After he had pulled out, I pulled my knickers up and grabbed a glass of water. I then excused myself to get cleaned up.

When I returned redressed in my suit with my makeup fixed, the men were signing contracts. Mr Takagi congratulated me on a very aggressive negotiation, and I winked back with a smile. Mr Wong would not meet my gaze, I guess shagging a tranny was embarrassing for him.

After some more pleasantries, Mr Wong led us back to the elevator and we left.

5 minutes later we were back in our car headed back to Manhattan. Richard said I did great, and Takagi had signed for $50,000 more than the initial investment. Richard asked for my contact in London, so I gave him Candi's number.

As soon as we were back in the room, as I suspected Richard took me into his room and stripped me naked. I was still a little tender, but his 6" cock made up for the small dicks I had to endure the last few days. He was quick and did not last long until he blew his load into me.

I gathered my clothes and retreated to my room for a nap. Richard was already asleep.

We had a quiet night in the room, and only left to go to the hotel restaurant. I wore a black off the shoulder dress, and Richard wore a casual trouser, shirt and sports jacket combo. After a nice dinner

Afterwards we returned to the room, I was prepared for Richard to take me again, but he gave me a peck on the cheek, and wished me a good night.

I was rudely interrupted by the phone ringing at 4.30am with my wake-up call. And hour later we were checked in at JFK. In the lounge Richard had a beer, but I stuck to coffee.

He told me that I had been his best assistant and there could be potential to further trips in the future. I thanked him, but advised I was not planning on selling my arse for much longer. He said it was understandable, but he was just as impressed with my business knowledge as my entertainment skills.

3 hours later, I opened the door to my flat and tossed my bags to the side. I picked up my messages on my answer phone. I took a shower and pulled on a sweater and leggings and checked in with Becky. I was pleased her recovery was going well and I would visit her soon.

I fell into bed around 11pm and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

12