The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
67 Followers

"Give up." She mumbled her mouth full.

"Yea. Yea." I could only form the first syllable of yes.

She released me and finished undoing my shorts.

"That hurt." I muttered. There was a vicious streak in her.

"Sorry." She loomed over me, a demonic smile on her face.

"Shall I kiss it better?" She spoke in a low, dark voice.

"No thanks." I replied, pushing her onto her back and lying between her legs.

"That's not fair."

I pushed my prick at her hole.

"You always do this when I'm winning."

I was inside her.

"Not that I'm complaining, you understand." She gasped as I sank deep inside her.

I took my weight on my arms and began to pump in and out of her. Stavros says we can go up to the Army camp tomorrow and use their showers and on Sunday we do not work and he will show us around some other sites in the morning." That sounded like fun. And we can drive through a tunnel to the Army's private beech in the afternoon for swimming and a bar-be-cue." That sounded more like in.

She stopped talking. I looked down. She was chewing on her bottom lip, concentrating on something.

"A little faster please."

With her arms around my back she lifted herself off the slab and kissed my neck. I moved faster. She moaned twice and I felt her fanny spasm around my prick as she came. I kept moving. She gasped. I moved faster. I was nearly there.

"I'm coming." I panted.

"No. Not yet." She gasped back.

I tried to hold off. I created a profit and loss account in my mind's eye. The number of times I'd fucked Jenny. The different positions. I was glad to hear her cry out and I relaxed. Shooting deep inside her. I pulled out and sat back on my heels looking down at her as she formed a St Andrews cross. The open lips of her fanny and the hairs surrounding it wet with her juices and a little of my come. I lent forward and kissed it.

"Paul! Jenny! Are you down here?" I could hear Rose's voice. "Tea's ready."

I was feeling hungry.

Summer Holes 4 A Paul and Jenny Story.

(Copyright 2000 by Paul. All rights reserved.)

All Characters are fictitious.

The end of the first week.

I lay on the mixed sand and pebble beach an ice-cold beer within easy reach. We were still entreated to wear a shirt when we were not actually in the water. So Jenny made me.

I yawned. Another sip of beer.

The girls were about twenty-five yards from shore. Splashing, treading water and occasionally diving between each other's legs. I wanted to join in that game but Jenny thought it best I didn't after my first go. I needed to come up for air and it had to be Sharon's legs I'd been swimming through at the time. I didn't bring a smile to her face apparently.

Stavros were with Hans at one of the permanent Bar-be-que pits, lighting charcoal with white blocks of firelighters.

I thought about the week so far. For mindless tedium it was hard to beat and that from somebody studying for a degree in Economics. Jenny had sat Rose and Sharon down and explained that sometimes we might want to be alone and that they mustn't worry or, more especially, come looking for us at these times. Hopefully safe from prying eyes we had used the slab on a further two occasions. It had been hard work on the site and I hadn't performed at my best. I ached all over; my hands were cut and blistered. Still it seemed to satisfy Jenny and that was the main thing.

I was a little intrigued about the hole beneath the slab. I had a good look at it once. Jenny said it looked as if it had been deliberately blocked at one stage and uncovered recently. It would need a small person to get inside it. It was always in darkness when we got to it each evening so we couldn't see far inside. I tried to get my head and shoulders in once, I could probably make it but it would be a very tight squeeze. It would need a child or a thin woman. Jenny backed away when I suggested it with a 'you'd send me down a hole like that' attitude. I called her a few names but it didn't help to change her mind. She suggested that I tell Bill and Stavros if I was that interested. I didn't want them spoiling the one place we had found to use so I told her I would nearer the end.

This would have been the last time for us to make love before her next period. I was getting quite good at working them out. At least I hope I was. I had also worked out that she would be starting again before the end of our Nile cruise. She said she'd work her pills so that that didn't happen. I wasn't quite certain what she meant by that.

"Pork chop or chicken or sausage or all of them." Bill called.

I had been deep in thought. The girls were coming out of the sea. I stood up and handed Jenny her towel that I had been using as a pillow.

She looked great. Happy, glowing with health. When I thought of the period before Christmas when I thought I was going to lose her. I put my arms around her and kissed her. She pulled away. Looking up at me she said.

"Stop it, you're embarrassing me. What's brought this on?"

"I missed you."

She looked deep into my eyes.

I don't know what she read there but she suddenly threw her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips.

"Stop it." I pushed her to arm length. "You're embarrassing me."

"I don't care." She slid back against me. I held her close.

"Hmm. Tea." Linda said walking towards where the others stood watching us.

We followed.

As we ate Stavros and Bill talked together for a few moments glancing first and Jenny and I then at Hans.

"We have a spare tent in the hut we store our spare supplies in here on the Army base. Perhaps it would be best if we set it up for you." Stavros said. "Sex is permitted between a betrothed couple in the Greek Orthodox Church so you wouldn't be offending the locals."

Who cared about the locals?

"Oh. We're engaged." Jenny said, eagerly showing off her ring.

"Splendid, splendid." Stavros said. "Everything is going to be arranged perfectly."

Hans looked unhappy.

On a couple of occasions Stavros had come into

our tent and, speaking in Greek, seemed to be telling Hans to go with him. The exchanges became quite heated and I had felt they could have become quite nasty if it hadn't been for my presence. Still, I was going to share a tent with Jenny for two weeks. Trust her bloody period to ruin it. Still, where there is a will there's a way. It would be nice just to be with her.

Linda turned away from the Bar be que and spread her towel on the sand under a large umbrella, pulling her bikini bottoms from the crack of her ass before sitting down. All the men looked. Jenny punched me on the arm. Linda noticed, thought about what she had just done and turned her face away, reddening. We sat and eat and talked. Then it was time to leave. We picked up the tent and some other things from the store and headed back to the site. The sun was just disappearing behind mount Trodos as we arrived. Hans helped me to erect the tent and the girls moved Jenny's things inside. Linda didn't look happy. I left Jenny to sort things out and went to get my own things. It took me two trips.

When I first got back there was a frosty silence.

On the second occasion I could hear Linda.

"But there is plenty of room for me." She was pleading.

"No." Jenny was being firm. She'd used that word and tone with me before.

"Hello. What's the matter?" I tried to be bright and cheerful.

"Linda wants to move in here with us." Jenny said.

"You don't want her too?" I asked, I wasn't being very supportive.

"Do you?" Oh. Ball in my court.

"They will have so much more room in their tent."

"The same as we would have in here." Linda said.

"We would want to be alone sometimes." Think.

"Just tell me when and I'll go for a walk."

I looked at Jenny.

"You're useless." She said. "Look Linda you will still have Rose and Sharon with you at nights and I'll be working with you during the day."

"You just don't want me."

"Exactly." She was going to be firm. "During the day and in the bar in the evenings but not in here."

"I thought you were my friend." She looked as if she was going to cry.

"Don't be silly. We still are."

"I know." I'd thought of something helpful. "Just try it for a couple of days then we will think about it again."

"Alright." She was up and away.

"That wasn't a very wise thing to suggest." Jenny looked reproachingly at me.

"What. I thought it was pretty good."

"No. Now she thinks she's moving in here in two days time."

"But I didn't say that."

"Well it's what she would have heard."

"I was talking English."

"Only just." She smiled sadly at me. "But anyway, she was listening in woman."

"I don't understand."

"You're right."

She kissed me.

"If you haven't had to much to drink already you can take me to the bar tonight, I want a drink."

"I've only had two beers."

"Alright." She was taking off her shorts and taking her wrap-around skirt from her suitcase. I put my hands on her ass cheeks.

"Turn down the lantern." She said over her shoulders as she stepped out of her bikini bottoms. The sun had dried our swimming costumes as we had eaten so all Jenny had done was pull on her shorts and T-shirt."

I did as she asked. It was suddenly very dark. I reached for her, fumbling with the strap of her bikini bra in the gloom and dropping it to the floor. I turned her to face me. She stepped in close putting her arms around my neck. We kissed, gently at first then more strongly, tongues fencing. I held an ass cheek in either hand, separating them, squeezing them.

She threw back her head and I kissed her neck. Then her shoulder. She tasted salty from the sea. She gasped as I bent my knees and found a nipple with my lips. I sank to my knees in front of her, kissing her ribs beneath her breasts then her navel, pushing my tongue into its hollow. I nibbled at her pubic mound and she opened her legs. I reached between them with my tongue, pushing her hairs to one side, searching for her clitoris. A strangled cry told me I'd found it. I prodded it, poked it and licked at it. She caught her breath and pulled my face tight against her, swivelling her hips to improve my access. I ran the fingers of one hand along her slit from the rear and rubbed her anus with a finger from my other hand. She was swaying backwards and forwards, making little sounds. Her breathing shortening and quickening. I pushed the tip of my finger into her anus. She cried out. I could feel it squeezing me, trying to push me out then suddenly relaxing as she came, almost collapsing forwards on top of me.

"Ow." She said reaching behind her and pulling my hand away from her ass hole.

I stood up. She knelt down, hands at the zipper of my shorts. She pulled out my prick and licked it.

"Ugh." She pulled her head away. "You're very salty."

"It'll pass."

She took the tip just inside her mouth.

Suddenly she stopped. I could hear footsteps outside and see the glow of a torch.

"Paul? Jenny?" It was Rose. "Are you going to the bar?"

"We will be along in five minutes."

I called out trying to push my prick back into Jenny's mouth.

"We don't want to go without a man." It was Sharon. " Bill, Stavros and Hans are staying here this evening."

"Wait out there whilst I finish getting dressed." Jenny said standing up. "Turn up the lantern a bit." She whispered.

I did so and watched whilst she pulled on some knickers her skirt and a T-shirt. She ran a brush through her hair, picked up her bag on its long plaited strap and said.

"Were coming."

"I'm not."

"You will later." She kissed me and patted my still hard prick. "Make it go down before we get to the bar."

As if I had any control over it.

It was still semi-hard as we took our seats around one of the small tables. Four girls and me. A couple of the local lads cast envious eyes in my direction but they had been warned to keep off unless invited. The site brought a lot of income into the community.

I had a Carlsberg beer the girls cokes and wines. The owner, Michael, placed a plate of local goat's cheese, cut into cubes, on the table in front of us. I was told off for trying to pay him.

"Local hospitality." Linda said, thanking him in Greek.

"How's your Greek?" I asked Jenny.

"I know a little." She said. I squeezed her thigh under the table. She looked at me with a slight smile on her lips.

"Language wise it forms the base for French and to a lesser extent German which are the main root languages of English." She continued, pausing to sip at her wine.

"Language is always evolving." Linda joined in.

"Take Egyptian." Sharon said.

All the girls started to talk about the history of language in the Mediterranean lands.

I looked around the bar, still feeling Jenny's thigh. Michael was standing alone behind the bar only about six others were in the bar and they were crowded around a table with a bagatelle board, flicking little round wooden balls into little cups made of small nails. The equivalent of darts out here I supposed. I released Jenny's thigh and, picking up my beer, went to stand at the bar with him.

She was so involved in their discussion I don't think she even noticed I'd gone. Michael had worked in Birmingham in England for a number of years until his father had died and he had had to come back and take over the family business and support his mother and sister. They were both busy, with Michael's wife, out back in the kitchen.

Michael thought he spoke good English. Well it was better than I spoke Greek. We discussed the local political situation. There had been tensions between the local Greek and Turkish Cypriot communities for years. These had deepened since the early sixties when Britain had handed back the Government for most of the Island to locally elected politicians. The Greek Cypriots controlled the Government with an Archbishop of the Greek Orthodox Church as head of state, to their eyes the mainly Moslem Turkish Cypriot was excluded from power and treated as a second class citizen. As was currently happening in Northern Ireland, this was a recipe for trouble.

I felt an arm slip around my waist. I reciprocated and pulled Jenny closer to me.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, touching her hip against mine.

I explained.

Jenny joined in. I didn't realise she knew as much about the local politics as she did. I'd been studying them as to the likely effect on the middle eastern economies if the situation turned into a military conflict either as a civil war or between Greek and Turkey. There had been no love lost between those two countries for hundreds of years.

Jenny ordered another bottle of wine and took it to the table, leaving me to pay for it. I had another beer.

Jenny came back, went away again and came back.

She stifled a yawn.

"Time to go to bed." She smiled at Michael.

The other girls were already standing up preparing to leave. I said goodnight and followed her out of the bar.

Linda carried the torch and walked ahead with Sharon and Rose. Jenny and I followed, hand in hand.

The site was in darkness except for a faint glow of light from the Professors tent. I went up to it and called out.

"We're back."

There was a muffled. "OK." From inside.

In our tent Jenny had lit the lantern and was undressing. I pulled her to me and kissed her.

She pulled away, taking off her T-shirt and knickers and lying on her camp bed. I was out of my clothes in twenty seconds. Kneeling on the camp bed between her open thighs I lent forward. Her hand gripped my prick and guided it to her entrance. Rubbing it up and down her slit before allowing me to slip it deep inside her. I sank down on top of her. The camp bed creaking. I pulled back and pushed forwards again. She bent her knees, her hole opening for me. The camp bed creaked with every movement. Sounding loud in the stillness of the night. I thought I heard an animal cry out in pain at one stage. But I ignored it and pounded on, shortening my strokes. Pumping in and out until ,with a grunt, I collapsed forward onto her, my prick jerking in her fanny as I came. I lifted myself from her and looked down. She grimaced as I pulled from her.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Bit sore." She slid a hand between us and rubbed her fanny. "Salt from the sea. I should have made you wash first."

"I'm sorry."

"Never mind, it was worth it."

"What do you mean?"

"I love watching the look on your face as you come. You look so happy, pleased with yourself."

"I am happy."

"Now get off me and escort me to the toilet."

"You say the nicest things."

I carried the torch as we walked to the toilet tent. Jenny took it from me and went inside. I could hear her pissing.

Heard her groan and swear. The rustling of paper.

I saw a torch moving on the other side of the camp. I could just make out Hans patrolling. He was walking a bit stiffly.

I was about to call to him then thought better of it as I might wake everybody else up. The light increased as Jenny came out of the tent carrying the lantern.

"My turn." I said snatching it from her. She followed me inside.

I took out my prick and pointed it into the hole.

"Don't look." She said.

I looked. There was some toilet roll in the bottom of the hole smeared with blood.

"I started." She said.

"Never mind." I said directing my stream at the soiled tissue. "I'll wash it away."

"What are you doing?" She asked, standing by my side. "Ah. You missed a bit."

"Well if you think you can do any better."

She put her hand on my prick and directed my flow straight onto the last piece in sight.

"It's easy." She said, shaking off my last few drips as I finished.

"Oh, that bit." I didn't want her to get the upper hand her. After all I had been doing this for years. "I was saving that 'till last."

She kept shaking my prick then working the foreskin back and forth. I was growing. I felt one of her ass cheeks. I was hard. I closed my eyes as she stroked faster and faster. Tightening her grip. Closing all her fingers around me. I squeezed a breast. I was there. Coming in and around the hole. She kept her hand moving until I had stopped then released it.

"Best wash our hands before bed." She said heading for the exit.

Chapter 6

We were into the third week. How anybody could devote his or her life to this was beyond me.

Still, sharing a tent with Jenny had its compensations. We had fought off all Linda's attempts to move in. She didn't ask anymore, just muttering 'wait until Len gets here' under her breath. Jenny should have finished her period by now. Perhaps I should go and check. I scrambled from my camp bed and crept across to Jenny's. The tent was getting lighter by the second as the Sun rose, according to Stavros, over the Holy Land, in the east.

I lifted the corner of Jenny's hospital style weave blanket and sheet and looked down.

She was lying on her side facing away from me, her night-dress covering her buttocks and the tops of her thighs.

Reaching down I pulled it up to her waist. Damm.

She was wearing knickers.

Usually it was a sign she still had a pad in place. She moaned and turned over onto her back. Did I hear a small amount of wind escaping from her bottom?

I like watching Jenny while she was asleep.

One of her nipples was showing in the 'v' of her night-dress. I pulled gently at the material to cover it.

"And what do you think your doing?"

Her eyes were open.

I stepped back, guilty.

"Just covering you up." I stammered.

She looked down at the sheet and blanket half way down her thighs.

"I must have had a restless night."

"I just wanted to." I began.

"I can guess what you wanted. Help me up."

I pulled her upright. She turned away from me, taking off her night-dress and putting it under her pillow. I tried to feel ass her but she shook my hands off.

PAUL C
PAUL C
67 Followers
123456...9