The Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob looked at her blankly. "I know," he said softly and started to walk around the small room. Tara went into the bathroom to change.

Rob walked around finding his balance. Whilst he felt strange in this outfit, he was preparing mentally for the encounter with Debby. He had accepted that he would be humiliated and even hurt. Yet, this play with Tara was exciting in an inexplicable way. He didn't feel shy or afraid to have Tara play with him dressed as he was. It was strange. In some ways, he felt he understood Tara better and how she used her mouth and hands to please him. Tomorrow he would get the ultimate prize: making love to Tara without guilt. He knew Tara felt the same way.

He saw Tara enter the room trying to keep a stern face. "Looking good, bitch," she said. Try as she might, the words came out a friendlier than she wanted. She was stroking the penis strapped to her crotch. "On your knees. You know where this is going."

Robin looked at her a little startled then went around and fell to her knees. Tara approached. "Ready for this?" She rubbed the tip of her plastic penis across Robin's mouth as if it were a giant lipstick. Robin looked up at her and moved her hands to the hard round part that resembled a sac. She opened her mouth as Tara thrust in hard. Robin nearly choked and then began to salivate furiously as Tara began to thrust as deep as it would go. She kept up the movement for around ten minutes and then slowed down. Robin was grateful that the plastic penis was not wider and longer. The layers of lipstick and saliva helped.

"Stand up and bend over you stupid bitch. You know where this is going next, don't you? You want to tease men? Well, let me show you how to enjoy it."

Robin got up stiffly and Tara puller her to the edge of the bed and pushed her over. Robin's arms and head were on the bed and her rear end was raised. Tara yanked down the panty and pointed the tip of her strap on to the entrance of Robin's hole. "Take it, bitch," she grunted and thrust in.

Robin was ready for the assault but it was still hard at first. Thankfully, it was more shock than pain. Tara held on to the hips as she thrust and within a few strokes was flush with Robin's cheeks. Tara thrust in for another ten minutes and then slowed down. This was not a natural movement she was used to. Slowly she extracted the plastic tool and pulled the pad lined panty up Robin's behind. She then hugged him from behind in silence.

After a few moments, she helped Robin up, turned her around and hugged her tightly. "Sorry," she whispered in his year. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," Robin whispered back. Their mouths met and they spent a long moment in a tender tongue battle.

"Let's get a drink," Tara suggested as she held Robin's hand and led them into the small living area. Tara still had the strap-on swinging from her hips. "Sit on the couch, I'll get us some wine."

Robin sat there in a bemused condition. It was strange to be dressed like a girl having had to use her mouth and anus to please someone. In some strange way, she was excited by what had happened. The rather prominent bulge at her crotch proved this.

Tara returned with two glasses of wine with that pink object swinging. She wore nothing else. Neither she nor Robin appeared to consider it unnatural. "Are you OK?" she asked softly.

Robin nodded. "Yes. I am OK."

Tara leaned down and kissed Robin lightly on the lips. "You do look good as a girl and probably even better than Debby or me when we're dolled up. Excited?"

Robin looked up at her not wanting to understand what Tara meant. "That's silly," is all she managed to say.

"Well, it may be silly to you but I know a way to check."

Robin looked up as Tara sank to her knees between Robin's legs. The bulge was prominent even though it had been some minutes since Tara had ended her penetration. Tara looked at Robin as she lifted the skirt and pulled down her panty exposing a still hard penis.

"This guy will never lie to me," she said licking the tip and planting a sloppy kiss on the head.

Tara took it in ever deeper and soon was at the root. Her eyes never left Robin's face. Her other hand massaged the tightening sac and she knew she would soon be enjoying a mouthful. Robin sat there passively as her excitement grew and exploded in Tara's mouth. Tara rose immediately and hovered over Robin. She leaned forward and thrust her tongue and exchanged a large part of Robin's deposit. She held Robin's head in both hands and she spread the deposit widely in Robin's mouth. They had kissed after Tara had accepted his ejaculate, but she had never deposited such a full load. There was no lack of intensity as their tongues intertwined.

"I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed the taste of your juice," she said with a smile. "I know my juice tastes different."

Rob was surprised that he had no hesitation for the kiss or to accept his ejaculate. It never struck him as odd. He was growing close to Tara and any sharing of intimacy was acceptable.

"I can't use this and eject in Robin's mouth," Tara said stroking her plastic penis. "You'll then know exactly how I feel."

Rob just gave her a wan smile. It was a new experience and in reality he thought it intimate and exciting rather than strange and repulsive.

"We had better get you changed as we may need to use the skirt tomorrow to the salon." Tara held out her hand and helped Robin up as they turned the corner and walked into her bedroom. Robin followed with a curious smile on her face.

Tara used a washcloth and removed what little lipstick Robin had left. She looked at the rather bemused look on Robin. "Would my girlfriend Robin like to stay the night in my bed? But we can only go so far."

Robin's face broke out into a big smile. "Keep your panty and bra on. I'll give you a nighty. There's a spare toothbrush in the cabinet." Tara looked up at Rob as she undid the harness and strap on. "I don't think we'll be using that again, tonight anyway." She broke out into a big smile. "I think Robin likes being taken back there and I like doing it too. I am looking forward to my boyfriend Rob doing that to me too."

They climbed into the queen-sized bed. It wasn't long before they were kissing. Tara's hand wandered down to the growing bulge in Rob's panty. It wasn't long before they reversed positions and turned on their sides. Tara was licking Rob's growing member. She took it fully into her mouth, stopping for a moment. "I can't remember the last time I slept with a pacifier in my mouth. I could get used to it."

Most of the night was spent that way but morning found them spooned against each other in a tight embrace. Tara kissed the back of Rob's neck. "This is a nice way to wake-up," she whispered into Ron's ear. "It might be habit-forming."

Tara's hands wandered down to find a growing bulge at Robin's groin. "Robin, it seems that this guy is going to cause an unsightly bulge in your beautiful outfit. I'm going to have to milk you dry today." Tara paused as she moved down his body. "I like doing this job." Her mouth engulfed Robins growing member. It didn't take long for it to erupt. Tara turned and moved up over Robin looking at her face, trying to decide something. She brought her mouth closer and clamped down on Robin's mouth exchanging all that she had. It was a long kiss.

"I am glad you enjoy as we share. I am growing to love the taste," Tara said as they continued to lie on each other. She felt the bulge on Robin's chest. "These will be bigger and nicer tonight, I think," she said with a smile. "I might be turning bi."

"If you don't mind the taste why should I? I am happy you like doing that."

Tara thought for a moment. "I am so glad Debby introduced us. Even if you have to go through with this stupid thing. But tonight it will be over." She kissed Robin tenderly. "Do you think it strange that we enjoy each other like this? I never had a boyfriend who would have allowed that. I love you for it."

Robin looked at Tara. It was the first time any girl had used the word 'love' to him. It was exciting and intimate and seemed perfectly natural for two people to enjoy each other.

"I'm going to get some breakfast. Just relax. Then we start with the Nair again to make sure you are smooth and practice walking. OK?"

Tara put on her tracksuit and stepped out. She was back in about twenty minutes with some breakfast stuff. The coffee had percolated. Robin got up and straightened out his nightdress and moved the bra back into place. It looked odd but somehow Tara's acceptance made it seem OK. She smiled as Robin joined her at the small kitchen table.

They drank their coffee and had a toasted bagel. Tara was deep in thought. "What about dinner?" she asked. "I don't know how long Debby will be here but we need to eat something."

Robin had that bemused look again. That was the last thing on her mind. She was getting anxious ab

Tara smiled. "Yes, I think we'll both need that. I can get everything at that small supermarket on the corner before we go to the salon."

"You have a driver's license, right? Or will we take a taxi? I don't want to drive," Robin asked.

Tara thought for a moment. "I can drive but you have a nice parking spot now. So let's keep the car there and take a taxi. It shouldn't be that much for an Uber."

Robin nodded. "What do we do now? I think the salon appointment is at 3 pm."

"Yes. If you agree. We should dress you up better with a little makeup and you should practice walking as we will be walking to the salon. I don't know what heels you will be getting. You can get you naired and showered before we go to the salon." Tara paused for a moment. "Do you want me to insert the plug so it will be easier tonight?"

Robin looked miserable and nodded. "You can wear the same skirt and blouse. I have the other dress which you can wear to the salon. "Tara got up and held out her hand. Robin followed her into the bedroom.

Robin's face was a mask. Without a word she went to the foot of the bed and bent over. Tara inserted the lubricant and then gently inserted the plug and then hugged Robin from behind. "It'll soon be over," she whispered.

"I want to brush my teeth," Robin said and walked to the bathroom next door. Tara busied herself with getting the skirt and blouse ready. She also sought out the brightly colored sundress and hung it up behind the bedroom door.

Robin returned and saw the dress. A small smile appeared. She removed the nightdress and Tara approached and inserted more socks into the bra cups and straightened the straps. "Not great, but it'll do for now. Maybe I'll find something like pads or cotton for when we go to the salon. I am sure the salon has a solution."

Robin pulled up the skirt and then the blouse. Finally, leaning on Tara she put on the heels. After a moment of finding her balance, she stood straight. Tara approached with a hairbrush and brushed the medium length hair to a female style. Lipstick and a touch of mascara followed. "I don't use much makeup and am not good at it. But this is just for you to get the feel of it."

"What are you going to do at the salon?" Robin asked thoughtfully.

"I was going to get my hair cut and styled. Why?"

"I thought you might like to also get a makeover. Then when we walk out of the salon it will be as if we are both going to a party."

"I didn't reserve an appointment for that." Tara saw the look on Robin's face. But I can call and see if they can fit me in. I know what you mean. I have only one good outfit though. I'll have to wear that. It's a dark blue mini-dress. Not sure what Debby has planned for your outfit. I assume it will also be a dress."

"You don't mind doing that?"

Tara looked at Robin with a smile. "If it will make you feel better, I will. It's the least that I can do. It will be a celebration of sorts I guess. "I'll make the call to the salon. They may know what you will be wearing."

Robin followed Tara into the living area. She got her phone and called. She spoke to Tiffany who was the person Debby said would be in charge. Robin heard Tara ask some questions on the pretext that she wanted to know what else might be needed. All Robin heard was some 'Oh?' and 'I see'.

Tara ended the call with a smile. "It seems Debby thought you might agree to the drink etc before and wanted the salon to get forms etc for you. The dress will be similar to the one I described but in a bright red. She couldn't tell me about the wig because she doesn't know what would suit. Debby has described she wants Robin to look elegant." Tara had a big smile on her face. "I am sure this cost a lot and I am surprised Debby would spring for this amount."

"What do you mean? Why would she spend so much for a one-time event?"

"I have no idea. She must have looked great if Brad raped her on sight. So she can't simulate it if you looked like a plain Jane." Tara faced Robin and kissed her lightly on the lips. She had that smile on her face. "I know it's asking a lot but..."

"But what?" Robin asked with a slightly raised voice. "What now?"

Tara looked at Robin. "I wanted to ask a favor but it's too much to ask."

"What? Why don't you ask and let me decide?"

"Well," Tara started, "well, if you get through this tonight without too much trouble or pain, would you like to go out with me as two girls and have that drink and celebrate? Except Robin will be with me and not Debby."

Robin stayed silent for a long moment. "You wouldn't mind being seen with me dressed like that? Even if people see me as a man in a dress?"

"Robin, there is no way you would look like a man in a dress. Not with all that the salon is planning. Only your voice would be a giveaway. But this is a friendly city and I see crossdressers in the mall. Everybody accepts and acts normal. Besides, I would be very happy to be with you and celebrate whether you are in a dress or pants." Tara paused. "Or even if you are nude. Only if you feel comfortable, of course."

"I have no idea what they will do to me, then Debby will attack. But I do have a very good idea of what you and I could do together however we are dressed or undressed. If things go as planned, I will take that drink with you if you don't mind how I will be dressed. I may never get another chance. Happy?"

"Oh yes, very," Tara said sinking to her knees. "It seems we have to keep this guy down as he seems very excited at the thought. But I think I know how to take care of it." Within moments Robin's hard member was fully immersed in Tara's warm, moist mouth. It didn't take long for another massive eruption.

Tara rose, looked at Robin with a raised eyebrow. She saw the acceptance and kissed her deeply with tongue passing the ejaculate to and from Robin. It was another long kiss and another deeply intimate moment.

"So, why don't you relax for a little while and practice walking. I'll go and get some stuff in case we stay home. OK?"

"OK," Robin said quietly. "You had better wipe that lipstick off before people get the wrong idea."

"What's wrong with kissing my girlfriend on the mouth? It is 2020!" Tara smiled back enjoying the scene. "I don't care what they think! It'll be a lot more than kissing by tomorrow. Besides, your lipstick needs fixing too."

Tara left and Robin was left alone dressed. Her thoughts wandered again as to why Rob was doing this. Was it really that important? Why should he have a guilty feeling about Debby when she hadn't even kissed him on the mouth? It didn't seem right. But he had agreed. He and Tara had grown quite close and he was sure they would be great friends and lovers. They both liked the same things. Reluctantly, Rob concluded that he enjoyed the game of dressing. Whilst hesitant at first, he had come to enjoy being Robin. It was hard to explain why he might like the plastic penis in his mouth and anus. He knew that Tara enjoyed the oral part very much. He had tasted his cum through her mouth which seemed to even make it a more intimate moment. He was not at all revolted. It was all very confusing. Finally, in a moment of madness, he had agreed to go and have a drink with Tara after Debby left to celebrate. Robin paced the length of the small hallway and turned into the living area. He tried to sway his hips as Tara had demonstrated.

Tara returned about an hour later with several bags in her hand. She had a worried look on her face.

"What's the matter?" Robin asked concerned. "Did something happen?"

"No, no," she replied, placing her bags on the kitchen table and giving Robin a tight hug.

"You were so happy when you left, what happened? Did Debby call?"

There was a long pause. Then Tara lifted her head and kissed Robin lightly on the lips. "I'll make some coffee and we can talk." Tara put away her purchases until the coffee was done.

They sat at the small table sipping their mugs of coffee. Robin felt the plug sit deeper but there was no pain. "I was thinking that we had agreed that I would meet Debby in her car and wait until she is done. But if she sees me all dressed up, she's going to be even madder and who knows what she will do. Remember, she said she has a gun."

Robin took a few sips of coffee deep in thought. "First of all, she doesn't know how you'll be dressed or made-up, so I don't think that's a concern. She does have these strange ideas but I doubt she will walk around with a gun in her purse. Not sure what she will be wearing but you could tell her to keep her purse with you when she exits the car. So, don't worry. We both need to get this behind us and forget Debby."

"I guess she won't be able to carry a gun or weapon in her jacket or jeans."

"Yes. Also, if you want, you could tell her that I forced you - and paid - to get a makeover as I didn't want to be in the chair alone. You can change back into your nice dress when Debby is gone. You promised to call Debby and tell her when I am ready."

"You're right. I am more nervous than you, it seems."

"I thought about it a lot. It is totally a weird scene but I think we both need to put this behind us and get to normal." Robin smiled. "We both made promises we have to keep."

"Oh? What promise did I make," Tara asked a small smile on her face.

"We don't have to wait until tonight I can show you."

"Oh, no, Robin. It hasn't been long but each day has brought me closer to you and I am desperate to do the things I want. But, I can also wait a few more hours. I will keep all my promises."

"Deal." Robin leaned forward and gave Tara a tender kiss on the lips. "No more talk about this. Let's get it done."

Tara hugged Robin. "OK," she said kissing her ear lightly. "It's only 12 so we have about an hour before we need to start getting ready. We have to be at the salon by three. We told Debby around 7.30 so we will have time."

"So, what did you get?" Robin asked.

"I got some salad stuff and a gourmet Lasagna. Ice cream and a bottle of wine and a small bottle of Tequila. Also a big bag of cotton." Tara pulled a small bag out of her purse. "Tiffany said the dress was red so I went to the Dollar store and found some clip-on earrings. They are big red discs and just clip-on." Tara held them out. "Do you remember I had a room-mate at college who was bi?"

"Yes, why?"

"She said something before. She suggested that you have a douche - an internal cleaning before lubrication. The cleaner the less pain or discomfort. I got you a pack if you want to use it. It's up to you."

Robin stared at the wall. "You and I have no experience and idea about such stuff. I can understand the need for cleanliness."

They sat on the small couch for a little. Robin had her arm around Tara. There were long moments of silence and some tender kisses. Each was deep in thought.

"It's time to get ready," Tara said and pecked Robin on the lips. They went into the bedroom where Tara undressed Robin. Now, it was a naked Rob that stood there. Tara too undressed completely as Robin watched. It was the first time they had been totally nude in front of each other.

1...456789