The Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as they descended the stairs, Tara's mood changed and she began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Robin asked.

"I'll tell you and show you later. Debby has left for Texas tonight and won't be back. I think Brad will have a lot of fun with her. We can have a drink so I can show you off and then have a snack in the café. OK?"

"OK. I don't understand," Robin replied. "She left for Texas after all of this?"

Just as Tara was about to reply, the Uber arrived. Tara gave the driver instructions to a large hotel snout fifteen minutes from her apartment. Discreetly, she pressed against Robin who didn't speak a word.

The two ladies were admired as they walked comfortably with arms linked into the bar. Robin looked straight ahead and avoided eye contact. Tara was mumbling about how this was a popular bar with locals and out of town visitors. The bar in the hotel was busy but some tables were still available and they spotted one in a corner. Tara went to the bar and got them drinks of a cold Chardonnay.

Tara pulled out her phone and placed it on the small table. "So, Robin my love, tell me everything and don't miss any details." She paused. "I could get used to having a drink with my beautiful girlfriend in hot spots like this. Everybody is looking at us."

Robin took a sip of her wine, noting the smudge mark on the rim of the glass and spoke in a low voice. "I stood in the same spot when Debby walked in. She looked at me startled. I don't know what she was expecting but I don't think she expected me to look good. She approached me with an angry stare. I thought she was going to hit me. Then she started shouting at me, calling me a bitch, slut, etc and did I want to attract men and su..." Robin looked at Tara. She didn't want to complete the sentence.

"I can imagine," Tara said placing a hand over Robin's.

"This went on for some minutes and she pushed me on my knees. I knew what was coming. She was wearing a strap on but it was like the one you have. I expected bigger. You saw it. She pushed it in hard. She continued to say I was a faggot and only good for pleasing men. It was probably just a little more than 7 minutes when she removed it." Robin paused and took a sip of her drink. "I don't think she had used one before." Tara smiled.

"I hadn't used one until a few days ago either," Tara admitted with a smile. "Go on."

"Debby asked me to get up which was difficult. I had to grab the edge of the table. She pushed me over the end of the couch, pulled up the dress and pushed my panty down. I positioned myself on my elbows to make it easier. She just thrust in hard but didn't go the full depth. She was calling me all kinds of names in the process, got tired I guess and left it in me. You saw that."

"Yes, I'm so glad she didn't go mad and hurt you. Shall we have some dinner and I can tell you my side?"

"Yes, something small would be good."

They finished their drinks and walked out arm in arm to the café at the other end of the lobby. Tara assumed that onlookers thought they were a lesbian couple. She didn't care, the ordeal was over and she could have a normal relationship with Rob or Robin. She was curious about what was in the envelope but it didn't seem important.

Over a light dinner of soup and a salad with a shared fish dish, Tara explained what had happened in the car as she waited for Debby to finish.

"You mean this was some kind of setup? But to what end? If she was going back to Brad, I don't see the point. She must have spent a lot of money on this."

"I don't understand it either. But Debby will have some ordeals of her own when she meets Brad," Tara smiled mischievously.

"Ordeals?" Robin inquired.

"Of course. Just as I found the lighter and lit the cigarette, her phone pinged with a message. She had left it in the bag with some snacks and drinks. Brad was asking when Debby was leaving. That explained the boxes and stuff in the car. I saw her passcode when she called Tiffany. It was just 1234. Remember how she had told me she hated doing thigs with her mouth and back hole? Well, Brad will be demanding that daily. I also told Brad that he should use all of her openings regularly even if she wasn't in the mood. She'll have fun every day," Tara looked at Robin for a moment. "So did you make up your mind yet?"

Robin looked at her. "About what?"

"Well, I want to make plans with my new girlfriend next weekend. Dinner, dancing and a lot more after that. I'll call Tiffany for an appointment."

Robin looked serious and thought for a long moment. A big smile broke out on her red lips. "Well, what you suggested for Debby was quite wicked, I think. She'll hate it. So, if you want to be with Robin next weekend and whenever you want, perhaps you should be 'punished' into doing the same." Robin held up her glass and looked at Tara.

Tara looked pensive for a moment and broke out into a big smile. "I agree if you promise to use all my openings as Rob or Robin, starting tonight. Unlike Debby, I am going to enjoy it in all three places." Tara leaned forward and kissed Robin lightly on the lips, oblivious to all in the café. "Sealed with a kiss and let's go. It seems I have work to do tonight and I hope my girlfriend is up to it. Also, I want to read that letter." Robin gave Tara her credit card and asked her to get the check.

As soon as they were back in her apartment, Tara pounced sealing their lips in a long, tongue dancing kiss. Robin was pressed against the door. Slowly, she went down on her knees her eyes never leaving Robin's. She pulled down Robin's panty and liner and freed Robin's penis. A few strokes and it began to grow after its long imprisonment. "I am starting my punishment now," she said as she licked the head and slowly began to take it in deeper. A few minutes later, Robin was erupting deep in her throat.

"Let's not spoil that great dress, I am sure you'll need it in the next few weeks," Tara said and helped Robin out of the dress and left her standing in bra, panty, stockings and heels. She hung up the dress and removed all her outer garments too. Both were now similarly attired. Tara brought Robin to the living space.

"I'll get us a drink and we can read Debby's letter. I need your little guy fully ready when he gives me my next punishment,"

Tara brought out the two glasses and a saucer and sat at the corner of the couch. She invited Robin to lie down wither her head on Tara's lap, legs over the other end. She leaned down and gave Robin a tender kiss. She reached for her purse and took out a cigarette and lit it. She gave Robin, Debby's letter. "Please read it out loud."

Robin raised her head, took a sip of her drink and lay down again. She opened the letter and started reading. It was in a hasty scrawl but legible.

'Tara and Rob, you are both stupid fucking bitches. You thought I didn't notice when you guys would talk and leave me out. I know you have been meeting and I even saw you guys kissing in the carpark as I left. You were probably laughing at me as you fucked at night.

Tara you are welcome to that stupid sissy who so readily agreed to be used. Enjoy fucking his mouth and arse as I will be. I will take out all my anger and frustration and put it all behind me. It was not my therapist who suggested this. I know Brad wouldn't let me fuck his arse. He's a man's man unlike that wimp you are interested in. What man would allow a girl to fuck his arse? Sissy Robin accepted it all too easily.

By the time you read this letter, I will be on my way back to Texas to Brad and I will marry him soon. He has promised to do as I ask and not repeat his mistake.

Have fun with each other. The money I spent on changing Rob was cheaper than therapy. It will show him what a sissy he can be. As for you, Tara, I'll leave you my toy so you can fuck him like I will have done.'

Debby

Tara laughed as Robin finished the letter.

"What's so funny?" Robin asked.

"I was just thinking. Who is the stupidest bitch? When she reads the texts between herself and Brad she'll be mad. In the texts she asked Brad to fuck her in all three openings regularly. I mean I asked on her behalf. Brad loved the idea."

Tara finished her cigarette and drank the last of her drink. Her left hand went to Robin's exposed penis and began to stroke it. She saw it stirring and stood up.

"I'm glad it's over and now I think it is time for you to punish me again. I am ready for you in my normal hole." Tara led a willing Robin to the bedroom. "If you don't perform well and bring me off, I'll have to punish you too,"

Robin looked at her with raised eyebrows. It was strange to see those painted lines move up.

"What do you mean?" She asked softly.

"Just remember who has the solvent. I might like you as Robin until you punish me properly." Tara smiled. "I would feel very guilty too if I don't use my strap-on in both of Robin's holes. I will finish what Debby started."

They both smiled. It was going to be a long night and Sunday. "I guess we'll both have to accept our punishments as best we can," Robin said and kissed Tara hard.

1...456789