The Peeps I Have Peeped

Story Info
Serendipitous window scenes, shower, sex, real life.
1.9k words
3.81
9.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True reminiscences of various times I saw people nude, making love or through windows. Many of these were serendipitous and accidental, a couple were deliberate.

TAGS: Voyeur, watched, spying, caught, window, bisexual, peeping, gym, neighbor, roommate

The earlier ones among these serendipitous events provided me with thrills while I was in a long term monogamous relationship with a gay man. I'm bisexual and he always had an irrational fear that I would cheat or leave him for a woman. Spoiler, at the very end, I did cheat on him with a woman and wound up in a relationship with her for a while, but this wasn't until the relationship was falling apart anyway, which was not happening because of my bisexuality or any need of mine to stray. During the years he and I were together, I was pretty tickled to see women naked and having sex at two places I was able to see from our apartment windows.

One of our apartments was one building over and half a floor higher than a boxing gym. Over the rooftop of the small shop in between, our bedroom and living room windows looked straight into the upper side windows of the gym, looking right into the boxing ring. For months we ignored this place, though we could hear guys working out and getting trained.

One Friday or Saturday evening, we had been out somewhere and it was pretty late when we came back home. After ten o'clock for sure, maybe closer to eleven or even midnight, I don't really remember. The gym closed in the early evening and never had lights on in the later hours. We noticed right away that the lights were on this particular night.

Before long I saw a man and a woman in there. They were both white and probably thirty or so. The guy was fit, the woman was not heavy or anything but looked toneless in her arms and legs. She was not a gym goer but was shapely enough. Certainly to my eye she was a great sight, having only had a male sex partner for more than two years. The guy wore jeans and a tee, the woman had cutoff shorts and a light jacket with a tank top underneath. They had probably been out at a bar.

As soon as I saw them in there, I made sure all of the lights in the apartment were off, and showed my boyfriend what I was seeing. The couple were making out, standing on the floor of the gym but leaning against the raised deck of the boxing ring. The pair were putting their hands under each other's shirts and my boyfriend said maybe they'd take their clothes off. I knew he wasn't interested in the woman, but I was.

It totally looked like a pickup had happened. The two didn't seem to know each other very well. I wondered if the guy took her to the gym because he was cheating on a wife or girlfriend back home and couldn't go there with his bar friend.

As my boyfriend and I watched, the couple climbed up into the boxing ring and laid down in it, continuing to make out. They did lose their clothes over a few minutes. My boyfriend and I were both aroused and took our dicks out, playing with ourselves and each other while standing at the window, watching.

"I can see his dick," my boyfriend said. I knew. I could see everything. The couple were totally naked and I'm positive they were going to have sex, but before we could watch that, the guy got up, got out of the ring, and flipped the lights off. I have no idea if they closed the deal after that, I imagine so but we couldn't see any longer.

Later, we lived in a different state. We had an apartment in a house of three units. Ours was upstairs. Next door was a large house which I believe was either a rooming house, or else just a huge house with a lot of roommates. The distance between the two houses consisted of the driveway along the side and up to the back of our house, plus a very narrow strip of yard between the other house's wall and the edge of their property. So, barely fifteen feet separated my bedroom window from the windows of a thirty or so year old woman who lived upstairs in the other house. The levels of the stories were uneven, my bedroom was a little lower than hers.

My boyfriend had a job which kept him out until around eleven, so I was often home alone after dark. At some point I caught my neighbor through her window in a shower towel. After this I found myself looking over there frequently to see what I could see, and once in a while she'd fail to pull her shades down and I'd see her after a shower. Only from the waist up, because the window cut off viewing her lower body. Her style was sort of biker-type, and I saw tattoos.

One night it was warm and my window was open. I guess hers was too, because after I was in bed in the dark, I could hear her having sex with some guy. Her shade was down and lights were off so I couldn't see anything, but her window was also open, so the sounds were plain as could be. I kept quiet and kept the lights off, naturally, but masturbated to the sounds.

A few weeks later, again after I was in bed in the dark but not yet asleep, my neighbor's lights came on, and the shades were not pulled down. She had a man with her again. I didn't see him at all because he was lying on the bed, too low to see through the window. But I was able to watch her sit up and take her top off. She leaned forward and out of sight again, but was making out lying on top of the guy. Before long she stood up. From her motions I could tell she was pulling her pants off, though I couldn't see below her waist. She got back in bed and had sex with the guy, straddling him on top. The windows were closed this time so I couldn't hear anything, but as before I masturbated while watching the woman's bare top while she rode the guy.

Years later I lived in the top flat of a three-decker with three roommates. I was growing some plants on the roof, and just generally liked to hang out up there, but there were no stairs or ladder or other feature of muy building designed to provide roof access. To get up there I would climb out the window of my room onto the roof of the building next door, and climb again from there to the roof of my own building. The other roof was higher than our second story but below the roof of our third story. The buildings were so close together that all this climbing was very low risk.

My apartment building filled out the entire footprint of the property, and so the windows were recessed in wells, kind of a concave notch cut into the floor plan so that there was a shaft of air between the windows of my building and the wall of the building next door. These wells made it possible to see into the windows of top-floor rooms in my house from the roof. On one side you could also just use the roof of the building next door to look in. This side is where the middle bedroom was.

One of my roommates was a round-faced, short-haired woman a little younger than me, maybe twenty-five at the time. She had a guy friend who she would have over and go out with. They weren't a couple but I came to find out that they were "with-benefits" one night when I was on the roof, and happened to see in to her window, They were naked and her guy friend was on top of her. I actually didn't stop to watch for long because the sky was still light enough that I could have easily been seen if they happened to see out the window with me pretty much right there. I wasn't inches from the window or anything, I was at least 10 or 15 feet away from the window, up on the roof looking down with the early-dusk sky behind me, but I would have been pretty visible and obvious.

I found I could also see into the bathroom from the roof. A couple of times when my roommate showered after dark, I climbed out and up onto there to look through the bathroom window and check her out, naked. She wasn't fat but was kind of soft, had smallish tits and a pudgy ass. She was blonde and had a light colored bush. I watched her masturbate with her hand one time. She was watching herself in the mirror. I was never caught.

This same roommate had another friend visit from out of town one time. The visitor was a petite blond woman with long hair. I think they had been college friends. My roommate had switched rooms and was now in one which couldn't be seen from the roof, but you could see into it from the back stairs. Really, it was just the top of the wooden stairs which served as the fire escape, but there was enough of a deck that I would go out there and sit in a chair and get fresh air, look at the sky or whatever. Again after dark one night, I was out there and was going to smoke. I saw dim lights through the windows of my roommate's new bedroom and decided to have a look before lighting up. She and her visitor were lying naked side by side, and my roommate was masturbating her friend with her hand between her legs. They were kissing and feeling each other's chests. I watched for a bit, but my roommate was facing the window, and since it was fairly dark inside her room I thought it might be possible for her to see outside if she were to look, and I thought I might be seen so I stopped watching and went back inside.

The room she had had before was taken later on by another young woman. I didn't know her before she moved in, she was a friend of a friend. She was a slim, slightly short blonde girl who had gone to college with several people I was friends with. She was the ex girlfriend of one guy in particular who was part of this social circle. One night I was on the roof again tending to the plants, smoking, whatever, and I saw through the window, her lights were on and pretty bright. She was face down in her bed and her ex was on top of her, fucking her. I hadn't ever seen him with his clothes or shirt off and was surprised at what a big gut he had. She on the other hand looked sexy as hell, getting fucked lying on her belly. I was sure I couldn't be seen because it was so dark outside and the lights inside were so bright, so I watched until they were done.