The Penthouse 12 The Surprise

Story Info
Slut gets her reward, a trip to a BDSM event.
15.5k words
4.75
8.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Penthouse Ch12 - The Surprise

This is the twelfth in the series. Following the series in order is helpful for context and continuity. However, reading the first one "Penthouse 01 - Who Am I" explains the main characters and setting making it easier to enjoy subsequent vignettes including this one.

Master had promised me a surprise this coming weekend in return for his girlfriend staying at the Penthouse for a week. Her stay had been surprisingly pleasant, but I was really looking forward to whatever Master had planned. Master was keeping very tight lipped about what Sir had planned. Sir had given me a packing list with lots of things from the dungeon and very few wardrobe things for his slut. Sir also warned not to bring anything not on the list.

I used a small rolling suitcase to pack the dungeon items that were on Master's list, except the long canes and crops that went into a architect's drawing tube. I knew Master's preferences among the many implements in the dungeon so gathering what he wanted went quickly.

Blindfolds (2) Wrist and ankle cuffs w/connecting chains

Latigo flogger Calfskin flogger (2)

Dragon Tail

Ball gag (1) Penis gags (1 short, 1 long)

Rope 8m long hemp (4)

Canes 1@ thin, medium, finger sized.

Crops (4)

Posture collar

Leather slapper Oak paddle

Clover clamps (3 pair) Tweezer clamps (3 pair)

Vet Wrap (black) (4 rolls)

My list was rather short. I packed it in a small suitcase and a hang up bag.

Makeup

Enema kit w/castile soap

Toiletries - Soap, shampoo, razor, hairbrush, skin care, etc.

Baby dolls w/o panties (2)

Evening dresses (2)

Short dresses (3)

Heels -house and to match dresses (no more than 3)

Thigh highs (3 pair)

Plugs regular and John size

It was obvious from the list that wherever we were going I wasn't going to be wearing much and was going to get my ass beat regularly. Thursday night, before bed, Master reviewed what I had packed, and I got a "good girl"

While we were in the dungeon checking that suitcase Master leaned me over the horse and took another cane from the wall. Sir rubbed it all over my ass and thighs, then used it to tap the inside of my thighs to have me spread my legs wider apart. Master rubbed the cane up my cunt, across my clit and between my labia.

"My slut is very wet tonight. Looking forward to the weekend? Was Master's observation and question.

Yes Sir, You slut is looking forward to spending the weekend with her Master. Where are you taking your slut? I asked hopefully but with little expectation of success.

Master responded by starting to lightly tap my cunt with the cane and rubbing it firmly through my cunt and tapping it against my clit I could feel how wet I had made the cane.

Master withdrew the cane from my cunt and my ass exploded in pain as Master laid it very firmly across my ass cheeks. I screamed, but held position, which earned me a "Good slut" The next three strokes exploded across my ass in rapid succession. I screamed and fell to my knees, holding onto the horse to keep from falling completely to the floor.

Master knelt and held me tight, stroking my hair. He told me, "Good slut, you did well. I needed you marked for when I show my slut off this weekend."

I was sobbing but decided to make a pity plea, hoping that Sir would relent and tell me. "Sir, Thank you. Where is Master showing me off this weekend?"

Master chuckled, "Hmm slut, maybe four stripes aren't enough, should I add a few more?

My head jerked up to look at Master's eyes, only to realize that Sir wasn't joking and chiding me for asking again.

Master picked me up and carried me to his bathroom saying, "Do what you need to do and come to bed"

I used the toilet and washed my face. Studying my ass, there were welts, but Master had not broken the skin. I would have four evenly spaced bright lines across my ass to show off this weekend, wherever Master was taking me.

I crawled into the bedroom to find Master sitting on the side of the bed. I crawled to him, and he took my head and moved it to his cock. I kissed his balls and licked and sucked his balls and then moved to his cock. I licked and sucked his cock taking it deeper each time. When it reached my throat and I gagged, Master took firm control of my head and held me there, his cock deep in my mouth just short of where I gagged. I looked Master in the eyes and saw him smile. He moved my head back till his cock was just inside my lips and slowly pulled me back onto his cock, past where I had gagged and into my throat.

As Master held me there, his cock buried in my throat I heard Master say, "That is my good slut, My slut will make me proud this weekend."

With that Master withdrew from my throat and my mouth. He took my hair and directed me onto his bed and to lie face down with a pillow he had placed on the bed, directly under my hips. Master took the lube from the nightstand and coated his cock before removing my plug and working the lube into my ass with one, then two and finally three fingers.

Master climbed on the bed, and I felt his cock at the entrance to my ass. He entered me slowly and steadily in one long push until I felt his hips against my newly bruised butt. He hesitated a moment before slowly withdrawing almost fully and then another long slow push up my ass.

Master leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I'm not John, but I'll do my best."

I started to giggle uncontrollably at that comment, and Master took that as a sign that I was ready to have my ass fucked long and hard. Sir quickly picked up the pace with each stroke into my ass his hips smacked into my newly striped butt. It was an incredible mix of pleasure and pain. When things are right, I can't be sure which is which.

Master came in one last time especially fast and hard, slamming his hips into by butt and I felt Sir's cock pulse deep in my ass. I honestly think it was the pain from Sir slamming into the stripes on my butt that pushed me over the edge. Moaning and clenching tight on Master's cock, not wanting to lose it from my ass.

Master collapsed on top of me, still buried deep in my ass. He whispered in my ear, "That was my best John impression."

That sent me giggling again, but I finally managed to respond, "No Sir, that was your best Master impression."

Master laid on top of me for quite awhile as our breathing returned to normal and synchronized. Master finally gripped my hips and rolled both of us onto our sides while still in my ass. Master reached around and cupped my breast and started tweaking and pinching my nipple. That caused me to start squirming, which brought new life to Master's cock in my ass. Enough that I could feel the difference. I fell asleep that way, being held tight by my Master, his cock deep in his slut's ass.

I woke up still in Master's arms but had turned to face Sir sometime during the night. Master was still asleep, so I slipped out of his arms, put on my heels and went downstairs to make fresh coffee. Once ready I brough a cup back to Master's room, placed it on the nightstand and crawled back into bed.

I licked and sucked Master's cock and balls, cleaning the dried cum and my juices from the night before. As I worked Master's cock began to wake up and respond to my attention. I continued licking and sucking until Master reached down and pulled me up straddling his hips and lowering me onto his cock cowgirl style.

Once I was firmly seated on Master's cock, he placed his hands behind his head, looked up at me with the simple command, "Fuck me slut."

I started rolling my hips, feeling Master's cock moving inside me. I added a forward and backward rock into the roll which caused Master to rub against my G spot every time I rolled across it. As I felt my need begin to rise, I started moving up and down, pumping his cock with my cunt. I worked to grab his cock with my Kegels on every up stroke and release it each time I fell back down.

Master took his hands from behind his head and started slapping my tits on every stroke. Sometimes hitting flat on my tits sometimes catching just the nipples. When I started to moan, he reached up, pinched both nipples, pulled and twisted them. My body exploded, squirting all over Master. My back tried to arch backwards, but that only made the pull on my twisted nipples even harder and more intense.

I kept pumping through my orgasm and the tightness of my clenched cunt sent Master over the edge too, as I felt his cock spasm repeatedly in my cunt.

Master used my nipples to pull me down to him for an embrace and a deep tongue filled kiss. I just laid there on him. His cock still in my cunt, and his fingers still holding and twisting my nipples.

I broke the kiss and looked at Master's smiling face, "Thank you Sir."

Master's smile grew even wider as he responded, "That is my good slut. I still must go in to work this morning. Be ready when I get home at noon, short skirt, heels, plug, slutty make up, wet cunt.

"Yes Sir, Everything Master requested is packed. Where are we going?"

Master frowned and looked at his watch. "I have just enough time this morning to give my slut the two more stripes after my shower. Be across the horse with the cane in your mouth when I get out of my shower."

With that Master rolled me off me and moved my head down to clean off the mess I had made on his stomach, cock and balls. When I finished Master got up and without a word went in and stated his shower.

I laid there stunned and Master's reaction. As I heard Master start his shower I got up and went into the dungeon. Master had left the cane that he used leaning against the horse the night before when he started his aftercare. I used a sterilizing wipe to clean it before laying across the horse and putting the crop in my mouth. I spread my legs as Master had done and waited.

I tried to relax, but Master was taking his time and it seemed like forever before I heard his footsteps behind me. I felt his fingers on my ass, tracing the stripes from the night before. They then dipped down circling my cunt without touching it. Then a finger circled and probed my ass, before poking a wet finger in knuckle deep and working in and out, while going deeper each time. As my arousal grew, I started humping back against Master's hand. Master worked my ass until I moaned.

As soon as I moaned, Master withdrew his fingers. I heard the swish of the cane an instant before I felt the fire and pain in my ass as Master struck it with the cane. Master gave me no respite and the second cane strike hit my ass almost immediately. I had been too shocked with the first strike to scream, but the second strike tore a scream from my throat.

Master immediately thrusted two fingers into my cunt to hold me in place and keep me from falling. As soon as Master felt I was stable he pulled me upright with my hair, hugged and kissed me before saying, "I told slut not to ask that again."

Master held me until my breathing returned to normal and I relaxed into his arms. He kissed me again and said, "My slut has an appointment at the beauty shop at 9:00. The have instructions on what to do, be a good girl and do what they say. We are going to have fun this weekend, but I need you to trust me and be my obedient slut. Can my slut do that?"

I was shocked and hurt that Master would feel the need to ask that question, but I replied, "Yes Sir. I always do my best to be Sir's obedient slut. I am sorry and ashamed if I have failed Master in doing so."

Master kissed me again and said, "Good slut, be ready at noon to depart for this weekend's adventure."

With that Master hugged me, turned and left for work. I knelt there on the floor with tears in my eyes. Master had felt the need to discipline me and remind me that I needed to be his obedient slut. I decided to go for my morning swim work out. I should have time for that and a shower before my beauty shop appointment for whatever Master had planned for me. Sir had never done that before, so I had some trepidation on what Master had planned for me at the shop.

The swim did relax me, and I felt better when I arrived at the shop. When I checked in, they sent me straight to the mani-pedi chair. The little Asian girl checked a sheet and went to work on my feet without saying a word. Since I apparently had no say in what was happening, I just relaxed and enjoyed the attention. When she finished shaping the nails, she applied a dark blood red polish to both my toe and fingernails. Not a color I would have chosen, but it was striking.

I was then led into a small room and told to strip and lay on the table. A muscle bound blonde boy came in and quietly worked the knots out of my shoulders, back, thighs and calves. He said nothing about the red stripes on slut's ass. As he finished, he applied something to my lower back. It felt sticky, and then he peeled something off. He told me to just relax, and someone would come get me when they were ready for me.

A lady came in and handed me a shorty robe and had me follow her to a make up chair. She had a color chart and after holding it up to my face, went and got the supervisor. I overheard part of the conversation, "With her red hair and skin color we can't do what was requested." The two of them kept holding up color charts and I heard the words, "This will meet his intent and look much better." Quite apparently my opinion did not matter, but I remembered Master's admonition to "be a good girl"

They worked on my face for about half an hour. When they finally held up a mirror so I could see I was pleasantly surprised. They had toned down and evened out my red head skin coloring, done my eyes dark and smokey, and my lips matched the blood red of my nails. I got dressed and was told that the bill and generous tip had been taken care of by my Master.

I got back home around 11:00. Just enough time for my daily enemas, shower, shave and get dressed before Master got back home. As I stripped in the bathroom, I caught site of what the masseuse had done on my lower back. I had a tramp stamp, "Master's slut" in bright red glitter just above my ass. It and the six bright red stripes made quite a picture.

I did my enema, showered, shaved, released the enema, plugged my ass and got dressed in a short fingertip length shirtdress and my heels. I debated greeting Master at the door naked as I normally did, but Master had said to be ready to go. I wasn't sure how far we had to go so I packed a small cooler with some water and snacks and added to the bags by the door.

I sat down on the chair dildo at my desk and did a final check of email and messages. Fortunately, nothing important. I had already notified my main clients that I would not be reachable that weekend.

Master was home right at noon, we loaded the car and headed out. Master reached into his pocket and handed me a sheet of paper and a program.

slut,

In answer to your questions, we are going to a weekend kink event. It has taken over the entire hotel, once in the hotel the entire weekend is clothing optional. There will be classes during the day and an open dungeon in the evening.

Among the attendees will be different protocols, some submissives are not allowed to talk to others without permission, others won't have that restriction. Observe and try to honor their protocols.

When my slut is on a leash slut will speak only when spoken to and keep slut's eyes lowered. When off my leash she may speak and act freely but respectfully to all.

For classes My slut will volunteer in every class to be the demo bunny when the instructor requests one and will do whatever the instructor requests short of intercourse. Slut's attire for classes will be one of the babydolls, heels and plug.

Any and all requests for play with My slut will be simply referred to me.

Have fun this weekend, make me proud.

Master

The program had the event rules and protocols as well as a listing, description and schedule of the classes. Master had color coded the classes he would attend and a few that we would attend together. There were others with a question mark that Master thought slut might find interesting. As I read through the brochure, I became very conscious of the stirrings in my cunt. Master had planned quite a weekend for his slut.

We arrived at the event hotel. We checked in for the event and were given more information and name badges that had to be worn; mine said simply Master's slut. Master checked us into the hotel, and we managed to snag a cart to take everything up to the room. It was a small king with a separate seating area.

As soon as we were settled in the room Master removed my dress, spun me around and admired my tramp stamp and the red stripes across my ass. "Very nice, I may need to have that done permanently."

I was not thrilled with Master's statement but managed a polite, "As you wish Sir." That phrase is our code for, it is your choice, but I really don't want to. It isn't a red but a strong yellow.

Master laughed, smacked my ass, spun me around to face him and started to finger my cunt. Sir found his slut already quite wet, so he reached into his pocket and took two Ben Wa balls out and pushed them deep into his slut's cunt. Then grabbed the cuffs and put them on my wrists and ankles, clipping the wrist cuffs together behind my back.

Sir attached his leash to his slut's collar and said, "Let's go explore" I was a bit taken back I was naked; wearing only heels, Master's collar and cuffs, my plug, and my name tag around my neck as Master led me out of the room.

There were two other couples waiting when we got to the elevator. One of the girls was wearing nothing but a leather strap body harness while the other was dressed as a schoolgirl with Mary Janes, knee socks, very short skirt and a tight thin white blouse over her naked tits. The girl in the body harness was on a leash attached to her butt plug, the schoolgirl was not on a leash but had a tight hold on her partner.

On the main floor there were more people, lots of leather, lots of female skin and heels. We stuck our head in the dungeon. It was huge with lots of equipment, some familiar some like nothing we had seen before. We also found the "Med" room, tarps covering the floor and boxes of medical supplies stacked in the corner.

When we found the merchants area Master unsnapped my leash and told me to tell me what his slut saw that interested her. What immediately caught slut's eyes were the corsets. We were looking and exploring them when the apparent shop owner came over and asked what we were looking for. Master looked at me and said, "Tell her what caught your eye"

I pointed to a black leather one with silver buckles down the front. She nodded and reached onto a shelf and pulled out three corsets and said, "I have the one you liked here, but also look at the other two, it would be a shame to cover up your beautiful breasts. The one I had pointed to had full cups and the other two she pulled out either came to just under the breasts or had a half cup.

I tried on the under cup one first, it looked wonderful in the mirror. When I tried on the half cup Master took one look and said that is the one. It pulled in my waist and put my tits on a shelf displaying them beautifully. The lady started to remove it but Master said to leave it on and handed her his card. While the owner rang up the sale, her assistant showed Master how to lace and tighten the corset, and then Master removed it and handed it to me to carry.

We wandered through the rest of the vendor area. A display of dragon's tails caught Master's eye and he tested a couple on my ass before buying one, damn it stung. Master also bought an oak paddle. It was covered in rubber on one side and the other side had "slut" deeply engraved. Naturally Master had to check the swing and impact of both sides before deciding to buy it. By the time he decided my ass was on fire.