The Penthouse 12 The Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blows were primarily on slut's ass which was on fire, but the thigh on the leg supporting slut also got cherry red from the paddle. I happened to notice that we had drawn quite a crowd watching slut dancing in the rope while getting her ass beat.

Rigger finally dropped the paddle and pulled slut into a hug. "Good girl, you did well."

He picked up another hank of rope and did a harness around slut's hips, passed the rope up through the ring, back to the harness and then back up through the ring again. Another rope was tied just above slut's left knee similar to the one on slut's right leg.

Rigger tightened up the rope going up from slut's hips until slut's leg came off the ground, and then hoisted her hips up a bit higher, almost level with slut's chest. The hip harness dug in and hurt, it seemed to be taking much of slut's weight. Rigger then grabbed the ropes from slut's legs ran them through the ring and pulled slut's legs up even with the rest of slut's body. That took much of the weight off slut's hips and spread it more evenly to slut's chest and thighs.

Finally ropes secured slut's ankles crossed at the ankles and also tied up to the ring. Slut was now face down about four feet off the floor, suspended completely from the suspension ring with rope. Rigger went over all the wraps around my body and removed several pressure points by smoothing or uncrossing the rope. A sling was placed across slut's forehead and tied off to the ring supporting my head. A blindfold was placed over slut's eyes, forcing me inward.

As slut adjusted to the pressure of the ropes, they no longer hurt. Slut felt like they were hugging her. Slut felt a slight pressure on the side of slut's hip and I could tell that I had started to swing. It was almost like being in a hammock, secure and relaxing. Another touch and I started to slowly rotate, spinning slowly beneath the ring.

It wasn't sub space as slut knew it. It was a floating, relaxing, secure feeling, a bit like relaxing in a waterbed. A sense of effortless movement.

I felt Riggers hand inside my thighs, moving up toward my cunt. I small vibrator teased my clit and then went into my cunt, resting against the Be Wa balls in my cunt and the plug in slut's ass setting them to vibrating too. With no other real sensation, my cunt became the center of my focus.

Rigger pinched both of slut's nipples and used them to pull slut forward before releasing her to swing back. When she swung back forward Rigger grabbed slut's nipples again, stopping her swing with the pinch and the pull. Rigger repeated that several times, each time stretching slut's nipples more, pulling slut further forward before releasing her to swing away then back to be halted by slut's nipples again.

Finally, Rigger pulled slut way forward with her nipples into a kiss, before releasing her to swing away then back into another kiss, with the pinching of slut's nipples holding her in the raised position, his kiss hard on slut's lips. Slut came, and came hard, out of nowhere it washed over slut, rippling though slut's cunt and up and down slut's body, wave after wave of release of all the tension, all of the fear.

Rigger released slut to rest and recover. slut felt Rigger working with the ropes supporting my body and then my body being slowly lowered, till I was laying on the mat under the frame. As slut laid there, slut felt Rigger removing some of the lines that had supported slut from the ring, but slut remained bound, her arms secure behind her back, her tits tightly wrapped with the coconut rope, and the knots pressing on her ass and clit were still tight. The vibrator in slut's cunt kept slut on edge.

I felt Rigger beside me, he rolled slut into a sitting position between his legs and wrapped his arms across my bound chest. "How is slut?"

It took slut a few moments to answer. "slut is wonderful, that was amazing. Slut has never experienced anything like it."

Rigger started to release the coconut rope binding slut's tits. Slut was expecting the sting that happens when clamped nipples are released, but that didn't happen. The nipples were very sensitive from both the pressure and Rigger's pinching and pulling, but there was none of the sharp pain like clamps being released. It didn't help that once rigger released slut's tits he started flicking and pinching the nipples causing slut to squirm in his lap. He finally released slut's nipples and grasped slut's still swollen tits in a nice firm grope, that felt amazing.

Rigger turned slut so I could see his face as he said, "slut, we are through down here tonight. Your Master asked that I give his slut two options. First, I will untie slut, and send her to slut's Master's room; or second, I will carry a bound slut up to my room and enjoy her charms for the rest of the evening while slut remains bound in rope. Your Master has made it clear that it is slut's choice."

I blinked in disbelief but realized that it was very much Master to offer his slut a new experience. I smiled at Rigger and replied, "I am yours tonight."

Rigger smiled back, "Very good, just relax while I finish clearing this suspension station for the next couple. He released slut, and stashed the loose rope, paddle and equipment into his backpack which then went onto his back. He pulled slut into a standing position using the harness around slut's chest, leaned over and pulled slut over his shoulder.

That is how slut left the dungeon, naked in heels over Riggers shoulder as he carried me through the halls, and up the elevator to his room. He opened the door and dumped me on the bed.

After dropping his backpack of gear, Rigger untied my ankles, then stood slut up to untie the hip harness and gratefully removed the coconut rope from slut's cunt. He also untied the chest harness but left slut's arms bound behind her back. He also left the rope attached to slut's thighs in place.

He helped slut lie face up in the middle of the bed. He took each rope attached above slut's knees and used them to bend slut in half by pulling and tying the ropes to the head of the bed on each side of slut's head. Slut was spread and wide open.

"Comfortable?" He asked.

"Not really," was my reply. Which got a smile from Rigger.

Rigger stripped off his shirt, pants and briefs, revealing one of the larger cocks I had seen for a while. Not monstrous, but probably an inch wider and longer than John. He took a tube of lube out of his backpack and started stroking his cock with it.

Rigger pushed two fingers into slut's cunt and pulled out the vibrator and Ben Was balls, before pulling the plug gently out of slut's ass, then giving them one at a time into my mouth to clean. The vibrator, then the Ben Wa balls and finally the plug, which he left in slut's mouth after she licked and sucked it clean. He then stood at the foot of the bed looking up at my wide open cunt still stroking his cock which seemed to still be growing.

He knelt between slut's legs and introduced the crown of his cock into slut's cunt. Slut was spread so wide that it went in that far without any discomfort, but already created a full feeling. Rigger was very patient, introducing his cock to my cunt less than an inch at a time, working it slowly allowing slut's cunt to adapt to his size. Once Rigger reached bottom the only real sensation was that slut's cunt was fuller than slut could ever remember.

His pulling his cock back out the entire length of slut's cunt felt incredible as did the slow reinsertion. Rigger started slowly but picked up the pace, but never too hard. But then Rigger started to show me that he knew how to fuck. Moving his hips, rocking forward and back as he fucked. Putting pressure on my Gspot with the crown of his cock. I came, I squirted, I came again, it reached a point where the ripples running up and down slut's cunt never stopped. From my folded position I watched my toes curl.

I screamed as my legs cramped. Rigger promptly left slut's cunt feeling very empty as he moved up and released the lines holding slut's legs, allow her to stretch. He moved to sit on slut's tits, removed the plug from slut's mouth and replaced it with his cock.

Slut managed to get lips around the crown of his cock but not much more before he overflowed slut's mouth with his cum, then withdrawing and painting slut's face stroking the remainder from his balls.

He laid down half on top of me, half on the bed, his thigh firmly pressed into slut's cunt. He took his fingers and collected the cum from across my face and I licked and sucked it from his fingers. Once he had most of it, he got up and brought back a warm washcloth to clean and refresh my face. It felt good.

Once he was satisfied with his cleaning job, he sat at the head of the bed and rolled me over onto my stomach between his legs with his cock in my face. I looked up and met his gaze as I licked and sucked his cock and balls clean. My arms were still securely tied behind my back, so I had to work to suck his cock. Relaxing caused my head to drop taking him deeper into my mouth, stretching my jaw.

As he began to grow and get hard again, he rolled onto his side making it easier for me to suck his cock without it being forced deeper. Once he was hard again, he rolled me back onto my stomach, and picked my hips up and took me doggie style. This time was much quicker, slut's cunt was used to his size, but there was still some discomfort before the pleasure took over. He fucked slut through several orgasms, not as violent as the first set but still strong enough to send ripples through slut's entire body. Then his thumb went up my ass and I exploded. Everything your read about in Cosmo. The flashing lights, things fading to darkness, the orgasm that travels from your cunt up through your stomach, to freeze your diaphragm so you can't get your breath.

When I became cognizant again, Rigger was laying on top of me still rigid and moving slowly in my cunt. He stayed in my cunt but lifted his torso up and untied my arms. I slowly moved them to my side as circulation and feeling returned.

Rigger pulled out of my cunt and laid down beside me, pulling me into a hug and a kiss. We laid there holding each other for awhile before I leaned down and licked and sucked his cock and balls clean. Every cum is different, his was most enjoyable.

I slept in his arms. The morning light through the windows woke me up. Rigger had morning wood, so I licked him to lube his cock and then mounted him cowgirl style. By the time I worked down to be fully seated he was waking up and a smile crossed his face even before his eyes opened. Once he saw me, I locked eyes with him as I slowly rose and more rapidly dropped back down his cock. He let me do the work, I wanted to show him I knew how to fuck too. I teased him, rocked and rolled my hips, clenched my Kegels; watching his reaction to every new thing I tried.

Apparently, he liked the feelings as he grabbed me, rolled over on top of me and gave me the long hard fuck that I desperately wanted from him. None of the gentle caring intercourse of last night, this was fucking, long and hard. I won't say the cliché that we came together, but it was close enough I couldn't tell which of us started first. I know mine was still rippling through my body after his cock stopped pumping into my cunt.

As we laid there snuggling Rigger's phone went off. Master telling us that breakfast was downstairs in an hour, and Rigger was invited if he wanted to come. But I needed to come get dressed before breakfast, total nudity was not allowed in the dining area.

I cleaned Rigger's cock one last time and thanked him for everything. I headed back to Master's room, a walk of shame, totally naked except for my collar and heels, carrying Ben Wa balls and a plug in my hands.

Master was already up showered and dressed when I got to his room. "Did my slut have a good night? Was his greeting.

"Yes Master, thank you so much for that experience and last night. It was incredible" I responded.

Master smiled broadly and asked, "What was incredible the rope work or Rigger afterwards?"

I blushed beet red before replying, "Both Master, I can't say one was better than the other."

Master laughed, slapped me on my ass and told me to shower and get ready. To dress for the trip home and to pack my things once his slut was ready.

I took my enema kit and did slut's two quart castile soap enema. Since Rigger was still leaking out of slut's cunt, I douched, before stepping into the shower. I felt refreshed after a long shower. I released the enema, brushed my teeth and touched up my makeup. While I was in the shower Master had put the plug, I call John, on the vanity. I normally wear it when I'm expecting to see John to prepare his favorite hole for his larger than average cock. I wasn't sure what Master was telling me with that plug, but I worked it into slut's ass.

I put on slut's heels, Master's collar and finished packing, nude, while Master reclined on the bed watching his slut. When he decided it was time to head to breakfast, I saw the outfit Master had laid out for me, a crop top that showed off slut's tits and a very short hip hugger skirt that not only showed slut's abs and a lot of leg, but also rode below my bright red "Master's slut" temporary tramp stamp. Master snapped the leash on his collar and led his slut down to the dining room.

I was surprised when we were led into a semiprivate room off the main dining area and were greeted by Mistress, her submissives Sharon and Bridgett, Rigger, and a new Black lady and her submissive. Mistress explained that with the size of the group, the hostess had opened this room for us.

Mistress introduced the new lady to Master as Lady Mariam and her slave mutumwa. That she knew Lady Mariam by reputation but had met her in the dungeon the night before and enjoyed her company back in Mistress's room.

Breakfast was buffet style, so we all went and filled our plates. I noticed that Sharon, Bridgett, and mutumwa all were walking kind of stiff as they went through the buffet. Once we were all seated, Master asked slut to tell him about slut's experiences last night.

I told about having my tits bound tight with scratchy coconut rope, with more of the stuff knotted tightly through slut's cunt. I saw Bridgett's eyes get big when she heard that. I told them about being semi suspended and dancing to the paddle as it turned slut's ass cherry red. That got Bridgett actually squirming in her seat. Finally, I explained about being suspended, how it felt like flying in a warm embrace.

Master smiled and asked, "So then you agreed to spend the night with Rigger. How was it getting fucked in rope slut?"

I blushed, "It was incredible Sir. Your slut has been fucked when tied down before, but how Rigger did it was incredible, bending slut in half while fucking slut with her hands tied behind her back. "I answered probably with too much enthusiasm, which got a raised eyebrow from Master.

Master turned to Rigger and asked, "Was she a good slut? Did she take you around the world?"

Rigger smiled and responded. "She was an excellent obedient slut. Not around the world, but as the song goes, 'two out of three ain't bad."

Master smiled and got a glint in his eye that sent a shiver down my spine. He nodded at Rigger and said, "We may have to fix that."

To change the subject quickly, I asked Sharon how her night had been. Sharon looked quickly at Mistress who told her "Just a quick summary, we don't have time for the whole story Sharon."

Sharon started answering, "We went down to the dungeon, watched slut dance to the paddle, then Mistress met Lady Marium and mutumwa. Mistress invited them back to our room. Mistress had learned that Lady Marium had never used a strap on and was interested. Turned out Lady Marium was a fast learner, and the rest of the evening and night was two Dominatrixes, two strap-ons, one Feldoe, and two double ended dildoes keeping three submissives filled and busy fucking, being fucked, and providing oral service. Mistress also showed Lady Marium how to use a cane on each of three submissive asses and again Lady Marium learned quickly with lots of practice.

Mistress Umbra smiled her approval at Sharon's summary, while Lady Marium just smiled at the memory, mutumwa and Bridgett couldn't stop squirming on what I was sure were stripped asses.

Lady Marium whispered something to mutumwa who went ghostly pale before standing, turning around and lifting her short skirt and bending over to show the multiple angry red lines crisscrossing her ass. Lady Marium gave her permission to sit back down.

Master asked Rigger where he was from. Rigger responded, "I'm living in Germany. Dad was a US serviceman who married my German mother. I grew up the US, but being bilingual with an engineering degree, I work for a multinational and currently working out of Cologne. I'm visiting family, handling some business for the company here in the States for five weeks, and was invited to teach this weekend.

As we finished breakfast and started back to our respective rooms, Master told Rigger to stop by our room first. He had a thank you gift for Rigger. I had a premonition of what that might be.

As we walked back to the room Rigger asked Master about the stripes on mutumwa's ass and what caused them. Master was explaining a cane and how it was used.

Master finally said, "Tell you what, why don't I just show you."

Once back in the room, I didn't need to be told to take slut's dress off. Master dug into his packed bags and pulled out two canes and a bottle of lube. As soon as slut saw the lube, her ass clenched, Rigger was going to be a new experience.

Master showed Rigger the canes and how flexible they were. He explained that you had to be careful that the flexible tip didn't wrap and cause unplanned damage. Master also explained that depending on how they are used they can cause red lines that disappear in a day or so, the deeper lines like on mutumwa's ass that take a bit longer, or they can leave deep welts that need aftercare and take awhile to heal and tend to leave scars.

With that Master bent his slut over a chair and started rubbing the cane over slut's ass and striking it lightly. Just enough for a bit of sting. Master showed Rigger what that had done to slut's ass and I felt Riggers hands run over my ass and surprisingly between slut's legs.

Master then quickly delivered four firm strokes to slut's ass, enough to get a soft scream/moan from his slut, but I managed to keep position. Again, I felt Rigger running his hands over slut's ass, feeling the stripes, and most embarrassing the wetness between slut's legs.

"Now you try it." I heard from Master.

Rigger rubbed the cane over slut's bruised ass and copied the firm taps that Master had done. He then did four strokes not nearly as hard as Master's, but enough to get a squeal from slut.

Rigger ran his hands over slut's ass again, and said to Master, "I'm afraid to go any harder, I don't want to damage such a gorgeous ass.

Master said, "I understand and probably a good choice. Speaking of the gorgeous ass, slut would like you to have it, since you didn't get it last night." With that Master pulled the plug out of my ass, I'm sure leaving it slightly gaped.

Rigger replied, "That is most generous, I love the gift."

Rigger wasted no time applying lube to slut's ass and working two and three fingers in and out of slut's ass, gently stretching and relaxing the ring in slut's ass.

It did sting and hurt a bit as Rigger introduced the crown of his sizeable cock past slut's ring, he just held it there and started lightly spanking slut's butt. As the warmth in slut's butt spread from the spanking and the ring adjusted to Rigger's size, Rigger started to slowly pump in and out of slut's ass, a little deeper each stroke.