The Penthouse 12 The Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We huddled together and fell asleep for a short while before Master returned. Master came in quietly stripped and didn't wake me until he slipped into bed, squeezing between Sharon and his slut. Master hugged me before moving my head down to his cock. His cock was still covered in his cum and Mistress's juices. As I licked and sucked him clean, I felt him growing in my mouth. I kept working until he was again rock hard and then swung my leg over Master and started riding him. He motioned for my hand to go behind my head and he started abusing my poor nipples. Master has a definite rhythm, He pinches them, pulls them and then twists. Each movement hurts, but the whole effect as Master does it repeatedly, and harder each time is excruciating. Yet it is a pain that goes straight to my cunt. Master has made his slut cum by just abusing slut's nipples without ever touching slut's cunt. But add that nipple torture to the exquisite feeling of riding my Master's cock, I came, and then I came again harder. This time the convulsions in my cunt set Master over the edge and I felt is cock twitch deep inside my cunt.

I opened my eyes to look down on Master's face and saw that while I had been fucking Master, Sir had been making out with Sharon. I pushed her out of the way and laid down on Master's chest for a kiss. As I was kissing Master, Sharon unseated me from Master's cock and started sucking it clean. I started to protest, but Master held me and silenced my protest with his tongue in my mouth.

She rolled over me to the side opposite Master and we slept that way with Master spooning his slut, and his slut spooning Sharon. Sometime during the night I felt Master get out of bed and heard him tinkle in the bathroom. When he came back to bed and snuggled up against me, I felt his lubed cock go gently up my ass. It was a slow leisurely ass fuck and I felt Master swell and cum deep in my ass. I fell back asleep with Master still up my ass and his arms wrapped around me holding my tits, as I was similarly holding Sharon's.

When I woke up in the morning Sharon was already gone and Master was at the door accepting room service of coffee and bagels. I asked Master about his morning wake up oral service and he told me that Sharon had woken him up that way, cleaning sluts ass off Master's cock,, and relieving Master of his morning wood.

As we laid in bed enjoying our coffee and bagels Master pointed out that slut's first class of the day was Gorean positions. I knew Master had no use for those, but he told me that would be a good warm up for his slut for the day. Slut's second class that morning was figging. slut had seen it done but had never experienced it. A vegetable in your ass, how bad could that be. The third session Master would be joining me for a rope bondage class, Master had never done much rope with his slut and wanted to learn a few things

Master told slut to get moving to do her morning routine in time to make the first session. Slut used the toilet, took her castile soap enema, showered, and released the enema. The salon make up was still perfect, so slut just brushed her hair, inserted her plug and put on her heels. As slut came out of the bathroom Master handed his slut the white baby doll she had packed. It was very short, half ass short in fact and Master had been quite clear no bottoms. It was also rather shear, slut's tramp stamp showed through clearly as did slut's nipples. Master hugged and kissed his slut before smacking slut's ass, handing her the name tag and telling her to get to class.

The class taught the eight Gorean positions for submissives. The instructor went through the eight positions, then the class took each position one at a time as the instructor came around with a crop correcting each student. Once the class had done all eight positions to her satisfaction the last twenty minutes were drills. She called out position number after position number in rapid fashion and the class had to quickly and correctly assume each position. Some were prostrate on the floor, others were various kneeling positions, some were on your back. It looked almost like a game of twister on fast forward. By the end of the class, I was tired and sweaty. The sweat had of course made the white baby doll almost transparent.

I grabbed a glass of water and walked into my next class. As I entered the room, I told the instructor that I would gladly be his crash test dummy. He smiled, "Great. I need a couple for this class and was short one. I see you are wearing a plug that is perfect for one of the demos this morning."

I sat down and when the class began, he showed how to carve a ginger root into the shape of a butt plug. His first demo bottom walked up and bent over, and he worked the carved root into her ass. She immediately started squirming and squeezing her ass, telling us how it felt like it was burning. The instructor explained that was a feeling but that it was doing no damage. The girl did not look convinced. He did a second root the same way and showed that it also worked on a male bottom who tried and failed to act stoic once it was inserted.

He then called me up and removed my plug. He took a small bottle of ginger oil and coated my plug with it. He explained that using the oil was easier, that its strength was more consistent, and there was no need for lube that might mask the ginger's effect. With that he twisted my plug back in my ass.

At first it felt pleasantly warm, then it started to tingle, but then it got hotter and hotter. Clenching my ass made the burning sensation more intense.

The instructor ended the class saying the best way to stop the burn was a castile soap enema or two to remove the oil from the rectum. A quick look at my watch made it clear I did not have time for that before having to meet Master for the rope bondage session.

I ran to the restroom removed and wiped as much of the oil from my plug as I could. It helped but the burning sensation was still there from the oil already in my ass. I also noted that my cunt was soaking wet, and I needed to wipe down my thighs too.

Walking through the halls back to the class my striped ass and tramp stamp got a lot of notice. Several ladies asked who did my tattoo and I had to tell them it was temporary. I heard a couple of comments, "Her Master does beautiful work, look at the perfect spacing of those stripes."

I met Master at the door to the rope class. Master was dressed casual with a pair of jeans and a well fitted polo shirt. Sir hugged me and asked how the classes went. Sir laughed at my explanation of the positions class and got a big smile when I told him about the figging class and my still burning ass. Master got an even bigger smile when I told Sir about the comments I was hearing in the hallway.

For the rope class we were all spread out on the floor since it was a hands-on class. Looking around the ladies were dressed in everything from sweats to yoga pants, to naked. The submissive men tended toward shorts and bare chests. Most of the Doms/Dommes were dressed casually.

The instructor went through the different types of rope: hemp, jute, nylon, MFP, coconut and the pluses and minuses of each. Samples were passed around so we could feel the different textures. His female partner went over the safety rules for rope bondage, nothing around the neck, bad pain is nerve pain and must be released immediately, and that this class did not lay the foundation for suspension play, stay on the floor. The two most important points she made was the #1 cause of death in rope is leaving a tied partner alone, and the #1 cause of injury is falling.

They went through a couple knots, the ones I remember were the overhand and square knots which they said were 90% of what they used. The basic bondage that they taught was a chest harness and a quick hog tie.

The chest harness tied my hands together in the middle of my back and ropes around my chest, above and below my tits framed them nicely and the ropes over my shoulders separated and lifted my tits. It felt good and helped take slut's mind off her burning ass.

It took Master a couple tries to get the hog tie right but when he did I was completely bound with my arms together behind my back, my feet tied together and pulled up toward my shoulders with my back forced into an arc. I couldn't move other than roll onto my side. Once I relaxed it felt like a warm hug. At least until Master started smacking my ass to the amusement of the Masters and hogtied people around us.

I was still hogtied as the class ended. Master talked to one of the Doms nearby about just leaving us there till after lunch. I think they were joking but wasn't quite sure. The female instructor came over and reminded them about not leaving bound people alone. Master responded, "Yes Ma'am" and untied me.

I wanted to rush back to the room for an enema to relieve the burning in my ass, but Master insisted that we do lunch first. As we walked into the dining room I was handed a towel to sit on. We met Mistress Umbra and her two girls in the restaurant. Sharon had been in the ginger class, Mistress had sent her to take notes and learn. She noticed my constant squirming and asked how bad it burned. I told her it was pretty bad, but that my cunt was soaked from it. That got laughs around the table.

We discussed the classes for the afternoon. Master had a couple Sir wanted to go to, "The Mind of a Slave "and a "Dominant's Roundtable." Looking at the schedule the only one that caught my eye was "Pain is inevitable, Suffering is Optional. Mistress sent her girls to the class on enemas, while she went to the one on "Fear Play"

Master finally allowed me to rush back to the room for an enema to relieve the burning in my ass. It took three castile enemas to finally flush the oils out of my ass to bring the burning down to just a constant tingle. The remaining tingle was still enough to keep slut's cunt wet and her nipples painfully hard.

The class on Pain was interesting. It talked about how different people process pain. It discussed pain management techniques ranging from distracting ourselves from the pain instead of focusing on it, to breathing techniques. It spent most of the time talking about techniques to transmute pain into pleasure and erotic connections with your partner. It was a good class and I recognized how Master used pain to bond us together besides for discipline.

After class I hooked up with Sharon and Bridgett and we went through the vendor's market. I showed them the corset that Master had bought, and we shook our heads at the various implements being sold. We were looking at paddles and a gentleman found one he liked but wanted to try out. So, Sharon volunteered my ass. He hit my ass lightly a couple of times but then gave it a good swat which caused me to jump and yelp, much to Sharon's amusement and Bridgett's astonishment.

Bridgett is still a very naïve submissive lesbian, with not much exposure to men. She was amazed looking at the display of dildoes of various types and sizes. She was holding and looking at one of unusual shape and size but dropped it immediately when the saleslady told her it was a replica of a dog penis. Mistress showed up around then and of course Sharon had to rat out Bridgett. Mistress picked it up and made a big show talking to the sales lady about how much it cost and did she have any other sizes. Bridgett was beet red but went completely pale when Mistress picked up the horse cock and started looking at it. Mistress eventually bought a rather nice sized double dildo which she handed to Bridgett to carry after declining a bag for it.

We decided to head back to our rooms and take a nap to be ready for the evening dungeon. Mistress kept Sharon but sent Bridgett to Master's room. We snuggled and talked on the bed before falling asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up a bit when Master came in. He stripped, winked at me and slid into bed spooning behind Bridgett. Bridgett didn't wake up but wiggled her ass in Master's crotch. I'm going to have to talk to Master about what went on in Mistress Umbra's room the night before with Bridgett. She seemed very comfortable in Master's arms.

As I was watching, Bridgett started to wake up. She leaned forward and kissed me before realizing that Master was wrapped around her. Her eyes immediately became wide open, then smiled and wiggled her butt some more in Master's crotch.

Master moved Bridgett and his slut into a 69 position with Bridgett on top. Slut got Bridgett nice and wet before Master dragged his balls across my face and tongue and inserted into Bridgett's cunt in one long slow stroke.

It was incredible feeling Bridgett tongue lashing my cunt while I watched Master fucking Bridgett inches above my face. I tongued Master's balls each stroke as they passed over my face. As Master picked up the pace fucking Bridgett, her efforts tonguing and sucking my cunt and clit also picked up their intensity. Bridgett's orgasm suddenly flooded my face. I watched Master's balls tighten and his cock pulse as Sir shot stream after stream into Bridgett's cunt. Master's continued fucking pumped his cum and Bridgett's juices out into my waiting mouth.

Master withdrew his cock from Bridgett's cunt and a torrent of cum and juice fell into my open mouth and across my face. I started to lick and clean Bridgetts' cunt while Master went around for Bridgett to clean his cock. I soon heard and felt Bridgett gag on Master's cock as he worked on her gag reflex. Later she was all excited when she told me that she had been able to take Master into her throat, after failing several times.

Bridget turned back to face me, while still laying on top of me and we hugged, and she licked my face clean, while sharing in our kisses what she found.

Master headed for the shower and gave Bridgett a slap on the ass and told her to go to Mistress's room to get ready for the evening.

Bridgett reluctantly climbed off me, gave Master a kiss, and headed out. I joined Master in the shower. Master gently scrubbed my body then spun me up against the wall and using soap for lube, fucked my ass. While soap may lubricate it stings like hell especially in an ass still tender from hours of a ginger plug. Master was also rough with my nipples as he fucked my ass with long slow strokes.

Master's pace quickened in my ass and his hand fell to my cunt, pinching my clit and stroking between the labia lips. I was just starting to climb toward my orgasm when I felt Master thicken in my ass and the pulses as he came deep in my ass.

As soon as Master came he released my clit and stopped teasing my cunt. I was sure Master had intentionally left his slut on edge, though I had no clue why. I knelt and cleaned my ass and Master's cum from Sir's cock.

Master left me in the bathroom and went to get dressed. I redid my hair and touched up my make up though the salon's job was still very much intact despite all slut's activities.

Slut's dress for tonight was emerald green, halter style, with only two strips from the neck, just wide enough to cover the breasts and plunged to the waist belt. The side slits on both sides of the skirt were also to the waist belt and slut flashed her ass and cunt with every step. Master said "no stockings" so just the dress, my heels, plug, cuffs and collar.

Master wore a leather vest that came just inside his nipples, leaving his center chest and abdomen open, and a pair of black jeans and boots. Master finds leather pants too hot and uncomfortable so doesn't really go for the whole leather Daddy look, the vest is about as far as Master goes.

Master pushed two Ben Wa balls up my cunt and led me down to the opening ceremonies on my leash. Lots of naked female flesh crowded into the elevator with lots of the smell and feel of leather. The opening ceremonies were brief, essentially covering a couple of the rules that had been an issue the night before, mainly a reminder to use splash pads and save the carpet. Once again, she ended her introductions with "Let the beatings begin."

Master led me over the gentleman by the suspension frame that Sir had talked to the night before. They shook hands and conversed briefly before Master turned to me and stripped the dress from my body.

He hugged and kissed me and said, "My slut is going to experience a lot of rope tonight as she wished. I have approved what is planned, obey as you would me, be a good slut, and make me proud."

With that, Master removed my wrist and ankle cuffs, handed my leash to the gentleman and walked off carrying my dress and cuffs.

Rigger, as he told me to call him, led me over to the frame and had me kneel. He knelt in front of me and explained, "Your Master and I have agreed upon several experiences for slut tonight. Slut's safeword is "Red" If slut feels any sharp pain or loss of sensation, she is to alert me immediately, we worry about nerve compression with rope, the damage can be permanent. If you want to quit at any time, I am instructed to take you back to your hotel room. Does slut have any questions?"

"No Sir. Slut is looking forward to this experience. Slut has never done any rope besides being tied down."

Rigger pulled to hanks of rope out of his bag. "This is coconut rope. It is very rough and scratchy; I like the sensation it adds. "

He passed the rope behind my back and tied a knot in front between my tits. He then tightly wrapped the rope around each tit, compressing it at their base against slut's chest. He tied the two ropes back together and passed the loose ends over my shoulders, lifting my tits and making the wraps tighter, before tying it halter style behind my neck. The rough rope itched and slut's tits started to swell and turn purple almost immediately.

He used the rope around slut's tits to help pull slut to her feet. He took the second piece of coconut rope and tied it around slut's waist, then tied several knots along the length of the rope and pulled it through slut's cunt and tied it off to the waist rope. The rough rope and the strategically placed knots over slut's ass, cunt and clit started to irritate and stimulate almost instantly.

Rigger used slut's leash to lead her over under the suspension frame, before unclipping it from Master's collar. Rigger pulled out several more hanks of rope and told slut it was hemp. Rigger tied a harness that went above and below slut's tits and over slut's shoulders all tied in the back. Rigger took a piece of rope and I felt him tie it off to where the ropes all came together in the middle of my back and then pass it up through a ring mounted above my head, back down to the ropes tied behind me and back one more time through the ring. Rigger then pulled down on that rope lifting slut up onto her toes, before tying it off securely. Slut's arms were folded, crossed behind her back grabbing the opposite elbow and tied there, depriving slut of their use.

Slut's weight was supported by the rope around her chest. The balls of slut's feet were still on the ground, but slut's heels were lifted. Rigger took another hank and wrapped it around slut's right leg just above the knee, then lifted that leg up off the ground and tied it up onto the same overhead ring. Slut was now supported from the ring with only the ball of one foot on the ground. Rigger gave slut a shove and she swung, trying to catch myself with the minimal contact from my foot that could still touch the ground. As soon as slut almost regained control, Rigger swung me again. slut realized that I could trust the ropes and wasn't going to fall.

Then suddenly there was a searing pain in my butt. Rigger had picked up a paddle and was using it on my ass. I used what contact I had on the ground to pivot and turn away from the paddle but lost my footing and swung back into another hard swat on my ass. The game was on, Rigger paddling slut's ass anytime it was in reach and slut valiantly trying and failing to keep her ass away from the paddle. Anytime slut would get solid away from the paddle, Rigger would pull on one of the ropes supporting me and slut would fall back within reach. It was a game to keep slut dancing to avoid the paddle, and despite the pain, slut couldn't stop laughing at her predicament.