The Penthouse 12 The Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides the effect of the paddle, walking around with the Ben Wa bottles deep in my cunt and all the visual excitement had resulted on my thighs being slick with my juice. Master noticed when he tested the paddles. He hooked his leash back to my collar and we headed back to the room.

We had barely closed the door when Master put me on my knees, dropped his pants and started fucking my mouth. Apparently, Master had also been stimulated, Sir didn't last long and didn't even fuck my throat before filling my mouth with his warm cum.

Master left me kneeling on the floor while Sir got a towel out of the bathroom and the Hitachi out of his suitcase. He put the towel on the floor and used my leash to have me crawl onto the towel and removed the Ben Wa balls from my wet cunt. Sir turned the vibrator on medium, put it in my hand and moved it onto my cunt.

"Don't remove that vibrator until I tell you to. slut may cum but count each one out loud. I am looking for four times, but if slut forgets to count, it starts over."

The first one came almost immediately. "One" The second was not far behind. "Two" Three was the big one that wrenched a deep moan from my lips, arched my back and kept rippling through my body.

Before I could react with the count Master said, "Too late, start the count over, the next time is one." It took me two more tries before I successfully counted four orgasms to Master's satisfaction. By then I was exhausted and physically sore from the exertion."

Master led me crawling to the bed with my leash. He had me lay on the bed on my back with my legs spread, as he lovingly cleaned my cunt and thighs with a warm wash rag. It felt good, I relaxed to the feeling and Master's touch.

Then without further foreplay, Master fucked me. Sometimes Master makes love with his slut, and sometimes he just fucks me. He laid down on top of my spread legs, inserted his cock into my soaking wet cunt balls deep in one quick push, and started a deep hard fuck. Surprisingly my exhausted body reacted, gripping his cock, rocking my hips, meeting his thrusts. His mouth was on mine giving me his tongue. I sucked on it and gave him mine which he gently bit. His hand found my nipple and started to torment it, pinching, pulling and twisting. I moaned into his mouth. I used my kegels to grip him as hard as I could which earned me his moan into my tongue filled mouth. I came first. In my tired state it was not a major earth shattering one but still felt incredible and the convulsion in my cunt sent Master over the edge and I felt his cock spasming deep inside me.

Master stayed on top of me, between my legs, his cock still in my cunt, his fingers still tormenting my nipples. I hugged him, "Thank you Master for making me yours."

Master smiled and kissed me again. "Are you happy with your surprise?"

"Yes, Master, it looks like an exciting weekend. slut is sorry she kept nagging Sir about it"

Master's phone rang. He reached over and grabbed it without getting off me, "Hello, yes, we are here already, Room 315. Yes 5:00 sounds good for dinner, we will meet you in the lobby."

Master said we are going to dinner with Mistress Umbra and a few of her friends at a private club. It is 3:30 now so we have time. I'm going to take a short nap. You can either nap with me or go visit Mistress Umbra and her girls in room 331. You will wear one of your evening dresses to dinner and then to the opening ceremonies."

Master rolled us over, so I was on top of him, his cock finally slipping out of my cunt. I slid down between his legs and licked and sucked his cock and balls clean. I crawled up next to Master and told him, "Sir, I will always choose my Master. "We cuddled and probably napped a bit before Master slapped my ass and told me it was time to get ready.

I had brought the dress that John had bought for me. It was black, backless except for a strip of leather that ran from the collar down the center of my back to the matching leather belt, the front from the collar had two leather trimmed semi-sheer strips of cloth that came down to join a bit below my breasts with the leather trim continuing down to the belt, with another piece of leather trim, just under the breasts that gave a bit of support and finished framing my breasts. The skirt was a jersey skaters skirt, very full and very short. My breasts were covered by the almost sheer fabric. It was cut so that while no bare skin was showing, they were framed by the leather trim and completely visible under the semi-sheer top. There was also a leather trimmed lace bolero jacket that covered the nipples but ended there. There was also a pair of clip-on nipple shields which would frame my nipples to make sure my they stood out and stayed erect.

I put on the thigh highs, a higher ankle strap set of heels, clipped the shields on my nipples and slipped the dress and bolero on. Master had been changing and whistled when he turned and saw me. Master had gone with a pair of black Levi's, a red shirt and a black leather vest, and looked very sharp.

Master snapped the leash on his collar, we grabbed our badges, and headed for the lobby. As we stepped into the hallway, we met Mistress Umbra and her two girls, Sharon and Bridgett. Sharon had taught me how to please a woman and I had gotten to know Bridgett during my weekend at Mistress Umbra's. Mistress Umbra grabbed me into a hug and kissed me on the mouth, long and hard. I then got a group hug with Bridgett and Sharon with quick kisses all around. When I turned back to Master, Mistress Umbra was in his arms and they were very much into a shared kiss. I had learned that while Mistress Umbra was a dominatrix and ran a lesbian household, she was very much bi, and enjoyed slut's Master.

The elevator's arrival signaled it was time to break. We all got on the elevator as Master and Mistress worked to untangle the leashes. We took Master's car with the three submissives in the back seat, with me in the middle, and Mistress up front in the passenger's seat. There was lots of kissing, groping and hands up skirts in the back seat but Master and Mistress were in conversation on something and ignored us.

We met three other couples at the club and were escorted to one of the private dining rooms. I was seated by Master with Mistress on the other side of Master and someone who knew Master beside me. Before I sat, Master removed my bolero and put it on the back of my chair. The gentleman sitting across from me immediately noticed my display and gave me a big smile.

Dinner was quick and efficient all the gentlemen got a ribeye and the females including Mistress got a petit filet, all done medium rare. The gentlemen got a whole baked potato and the females got half of one and a small salad. From the discussions I overheard apparently this was the first event of this kind that Master had attended which explained why he had been on edge the last couple of days.

We got back to the hotel just in time for the opening ceremony. It was held in the dungeon and there must have been a couple hundred couples there. Master kept me on his leash and his arm around my waist. He had left my bolero in the car, so my breasts were quite visible through the sheer top. Looking around ladies were dressed in everything from evening wear to just a collar and heels. There were also several men on leashes too. Their attire tended toward jock straps and thongs, though just collars and boots also seemed to be favored.

The emcee went welcomed everyone and went over the event rules, essentially repeating what was in the event guide, but emphasizing a few points like the need to always be wearing the event badge to help keep out intruders and hotel staff who were where they shouldn't be.

She also stressed the importance of wiping down the equipment before and after play, all med play in the med room, piss play only in your hotel room not the event space or the hotel hallways. Apparently, a past faux pas by an attendee. Also, a new requirement splash pads were required if sexual fluids might be released whether that be cum or squirt. Apparently, the cleaning bill of the hotel carpet last event was quite high to deal with that. Fire play was allowed only in the fire play area and GFI's required for all plug in devices.

She again thanked everyone for coming and ended her spiel with a shouted, "Let the beatings begin!"

Master took my leash and led me back up to our room. He stripped the dress off, put my wrist and ankle cuffs back on, clipped the wrist cuffs behind my back and the hobble chain between my ankle cuffs. He left the shields on my nipples but added a set of clamps from his bag to both my nipples and labia with a weight on the chain connecting them that swung and pulled when I moved. He also reached into his bag and found a blindfold and dildo gag. He put the blindfold in his pocket but fastened the gag around my neck.

Master pulled me close and kissed me long and hard. "Be a good slut and make me proud." He said as he pushed the Ben Wa balls back in my cunt.

"Yes Sir, your slut will make you proud" I responded not really knowing what Master had in store for his slut.

Master took the bag from our dungeon in one hand and my leash in the other and we headed once again for the elevator and the dungeon. In my heels and hobble chain I had to walk carefully especially with my arms bound behind me unable to help with my balance. The weight swinging between my legs pulling on my labia and the balls vibrating in my cunt didn't help my concentration either. But Master went slowly and didn't rush his slut.

By the time we reached back to the dungeon I could feel my wetness starting to run down my thighs. At the dungeon doors Master put the blindfold over my eyes. Almost immediately the sounds of the dungeon became much more enhanced and clearer. Music was the dominant sound but also lots of sounds of impact and soft conversation. Master started leading me into the dungeon. We would occasionally stop, and I would hear Master talking to people but I could rarely hear what was being said. I heard Master make several mentions of "My slut" but I could never get the rest of that conversation.

Several times while Master had stopped to talk a hand ran over my ass or caressed my breasts, occasionally swinging one of the weights until I moaned. A couple of times someone pulled and then pushed the plug that was in my ass. I had no idea if it was Master enjoying me or he had invited someone else to enjoy his slut.

The exception was when someone fingered my cunt and then pinched my clit hard. Mistress Umbras greeting, "Good evening slut" was unmistakable moments before I felt her lips press against mine as her tongue explored my mouth. I returned the kiss well as I could. As Mistress broke off the kiss and stepped back, Mistress pulled hard on the chain attached to my labia then let the ball swing free back and forth between my legs, eliciting a loud moan. Unfairly Master used that as an excuse to move the dildo ball gag from around my neck up deep into my mouth. It filled my mouth but was gratefully not long enough to cause this slut to gag.

Master continued his walk through the dungeon, stopping to talk to people, or assume to simply observe a scene. The sounds of moans and even screams were becoming more common place and even the occasional crack of a single tail. I felt several fingers trace the outline of slut's new tramp stamp, and even the six cane stripes across my ass. Bound, blindfolded and gagged I was simply "Master's slut", and labeled as such. I heard several people comment on how wet Master's slut was.

Master had me sit on the top level of a spanking bench and then lay backwards. My head was hanging off one end of the bench and the bench reached just past my hips. Master fastened my wrist cuffs to the side of the bench and then released my hobble chain, moved each of my feet to the side of the kneeling part of the bench and fastened my ankle cuffs there. I was laying on my back, my head hanging off one side while my thighs and cunt were spread and open over the kneeling pad. I heard Mistress and Master talking, I should say plotting. A tongue started to clean my thighs and cunt, then explore my cunt. A very skilled tongue. Sharon?

A crop started to slap my tits and clamped nipples, gently then increasingly firm and hard. The gag was removed from my mouth and left hanging around my neck. It was quickly replaced with Master's cock. The clamps and shields were removed from my nipples sending arrows of new pain as the blood rushed back into the nubs adding to the pain from the crop that kept a steady firm beat on them.

I felt the tongue leaving my cunt followed immediately by the crop moving from my nipples to my clit. Gently at first but rapidly becoming firmer and sharper. Meanwhile Master's rhythm in my mouth started to go deeper and more quickly pushing at the entrance to my throat and then passing deep down my throat on every stroke. I realized that Master's stroke into my throat matched each time the crop hit my clit. I concentrated on breathing every time Master's cock left my throat open.

Then suddenly a hot burning sensation on my right nipple, followed quickly by the same sensation on my left. As the heat started to spread across my tits, I recognized that wax was being drizzled on my nipples. The beat on my clit stopped and resumed on my nipples and tits, though not with the crop, but a thin cane. I could feel each line as it laid across one or both of my nipples or tits.

Then I realized that the tongue was back in my cunt, licking, sucking and biting my clit. Master pushed deep in my throat and I felt him swell and start pumping shot after shot down my throat. It pushed me over into my own orgasm. My scream turned to a moan around Master's cock as my back arched up off the bench, and I felt my ass clench tight on my plug and ripples ran up and down my cunt. I learned later that I squirted all over Sharon's face, when she paid me back.

Master withdrew into my mouth where I licked and sucked him, keeping him semi hard as he kept shallow pumping my face. The tongue withdrew from my cunt, and the hot burning sensation was now on my clit and cunt as the wax was now being drizzled there. As the warmth spread over and around my cunt, the cane started a steady light beat all over the warm waxed area. I came again. Not major but ripples again ran up and down my cunt and my ass clenched hard on the plug once again.

The caning stopped and the tongue returned, picking pieces of wax out of my cunt and from around my clit. I felt empty as Master's cock left my mouth, only to be replaced my Mistress's tongue and a deep kiss. I felt my head being lifted by someone pulling it up with my hair, until I smelled and felt Mistress's wet cunt. I made my best efforts to lick and suck Mistress as I had been taught. I heard her moan and then my mouth was filled with Mistress's sweet nectar. She held me in her cunt by squeezing my head between her thighs. I kept licking and sucking while Sharon in my cunt did the same with a few bites that I dared not share with Mistress. Mistress moved her cunt, rubbing it all over my face, marking me has hers.

The tongue left my cunt, but I kept serving Mistress. I learned later that Master had rewarded Sharon with a hard deep face fuck.

I felt my arms released, I reached up and grabbed Mistress's hips. My ankles were also released but Master had not told me to close my legs yet, so they remained lewdly spread apart. Mistress finally released my head and Sharon was immediately there with a kiss, sharing my Master's cum from her face fuck and licking her Mistress from my face.

Mistress removed my blindfold and told Sharon to go share what she had left of Master's cum with Bridgett who was sitting on her knees edging as she had watched. Mistress and Master shared a kiss and a hug. Sharon and Bridgett cleaned the wax off slut and the furniture. Master put his crop and cane away while Mistress put the two candles in a plastic bag in her purse.

Master helped me up from the bench so Sharon could clean it. Master clipped my wrist cuffs back together behind my back and pocketed the clamps that had been on my nipples and the hobble chain slut had been wearing on the ankle cuffs. Before lowering me to my knees to clean his cock, before he tucked it back in his pants.

Mistress and Master shared a long deep kiss. Master then hugged and kissed me before taking my leash and leading me back around the dungeon. Master said, "slut may talk freely and ask questions about what slut sees."

The dungeon was full of amazing scenes, flogging, single tails, suspensions, bondage, people being flogged with fire, and sex of all flavors, men serving men, women double fucked, women airtight with all three holes filled, women on women, two women 69 while both were being fucked in the ass. Master held my leash, but I took a firm grip on Master's arm which caused him to smile at me. Master turned to me and asked, "My slut must pick, what does slut want to experience tomorrow?

I started to answer, What ever Master..." Master cut me off immediately.

"slut, the question was what does slut want to experience? Master said in the same stern voice I had heard in the morning.

I finally answered, "Master, slut would like to be suspended. slut has never experienced that."

Master walked us over to where the suspensions were going on and we watched a lady lifted off the ground and then swung and spun around. Then the Dom manipulated a rope which raised her leg almost straight up, before he stepped over the other leg and started to fuck her. Essentially, he was standing still and swinging her on and off his cock. We watched her go through three or four apparent orgasms, while bound and suspended. He finally came and pulled out of her cunt. He motioned a girl sitting by the frame to come clean the suspended lady while the suspended lady cleaned his cock. He knelt and kissed her before starting to work the ropes and lowered her back to the ground. Once she was on the ground, he covered her with a blanket and the other girl came over and snuggled and kissed with her while the Dom started to gather and hank the rope he had used.

Once the Dom had finished with the suspended lady and she and her friend left, Master left me and went over and talked to him. The talked for a while before I saw the Dom look over at me, look back at Master and I saw his head shake yes to whatever Master had asked. Master came back and without a word took my leash and started to lead me out of the dungeon.

When we got back to the door of our room Master unhooked my wrists and said, "Have fun, I'll be back in a little while." Then Master opened the door and let me in then shut the door behind me without coming into the room.

I was confused and had no clue where Master was going or why. I walked through the sitting area still confused until I saw Sharon naked on our bed. Master's "Have fun" had given me permission to enjoy Sharon, the submissive who had taught me how to please women. It probably meant that Master was with Mistress, which they had done before. Mistress may be a lesbian dominatrix, but apparently enjoys being fucked by Master, or vice versa, I was never sure, and Master never said.

Sharon grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed. She told me all about the scene we had done in the dungeon. Eating my cunt until Mistress wanted to crop it. My squirting all over her face when I came. Master fucking her face while Mistress was riding mine. We talked, we giggled, we let our hands roam and explore each other's body.

Sharon finally grabbed my hair and pushed my face into her cunt. Giggling as she said, "My turn now slut. Show me what I taught you."

I tried to remember every little trick she had taught me, the long slow lick, the rapid tongue flick, the tongue flick while sucking, deep tongue fucking, fingers up her cunt and ass, and sucking the clit while fingering the G spot. That last one did the trick as her body went rigid and filled my mouth with her juice.