The Penthouse 12 The Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rigger wasn't even halfway in, and I don't think slut has ever felt more filled. Rigger kept slowly pumping and slapping slut's butt, until I felt his balls touch slut's cunt. He withdrew almost all the way out, leaving a very empty feeling before slowly reentering until slut again felt balls hit her cunt.

Rigger started to pick up the pace, both fucking slut's ass faster and harder and the slaps on slut's ass increased in tempo and firmness as did the impact of Rigger's balls on slut's cunt. slut felt Master in front of me and Sir's cock at slut's mouth. I tongued his head and he quickly entered slut's mouth over her tongue until I gagged as Sir hit slut's throat.

The two of them got into rhythm both driving deep together, Rigger in slut's ass, and Master into slut's throat. I heard them conversing as they plowed their respective holes. Both were saying nice things about what a good slut I was. Rigger seemed pleased with how easily I was taking his cock. I heard Master invite Rigger to our condo the following weekend and Rigger saying he would need to check his schedule. Meanwhile I was two holes servicing two cocks that had me spit roasted, with nothing else to add to the conversation.

Master came first driving into my throat and holding it there while he shot down my throat, withdrawing enough to fill slut's mouth with his cum and allow slut to gasp as her orgasm started seizing and shaking her body. Slut's ass and cunt clenched tight which set Rigger over the edge, amazingly I felt his cock grow even bigger and felt pulse after pulse as he shot deep in slut's ass.

I looked up at Master and saw him mouth, "Swallow" I swallowed his cum filing slut's mouth and proceeded to lick and suck Master clean while Rigger was still slowly pumping his gorgeous cock slowly in and out of slut's ass.

I felt Rigger pull from slut's ass and I turned and went down onto my knees and while looking into his eyes, cleaned my ass and his cum from his cock. He seemed surprised at my action, so when I finished, I told him, "A good slut always cleans up the messes she makes."

Master put the plug back in slut's ass saying, "It would be a shame for slut to lose Rigger's return gift."

Both men got dressed, shook hands, hugged and said, "Hopefully next weekend."

Rigger hugged and groped my naked body as Master looked on and smiled. I walked Rigger to the door, and he gave me one last hug, kiss and slap on slut's ass as I stood naked in the hallway outside our room door.

As we drove home Master said, "I hope Rigger can make it next weekend, I'm looking forward to seeing more of him as I can tell my slut is.' Sir's hand resting on his slut's naked thigh touching my soaking wet cunt had apparently given Master a clue.

Watch for:

The Penthouse CH 13 Weekend with Rigger