The Penthouse X–Football Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I announced, "Five minute halftime intermission"

Kathy pulled the EX over by her leash to clean her cum filled ass. Kathy was in full domme mode with the Ex. Jerking her leash and yelling at her, "Deeper bitch, get that tongue all the way up my ass. My ass better be clean for the start of the second half."

Both men were sitting back having another beer. Kathy finally released the Ex and went to the restroom before the start of the second half of the half time show. John pulled Master's Ex over to fluff him back hard while I sucked Master's cock back to its full glory.

Kathy came back with a great big smile and laid back down on the table. Master chose her ass to start the third quarter, while John was again at her head. With both refreshed from their break it was fast and hard as soon as the whistle blew. Kathy was at the constant moan stage, which I thought the vibrations would help John who was using her throat, but the quarter ended with no score that quarter except the two more orgasms from Kathy.

The players switched ends again for the fourth quarter and John applied a small amount of lube to his cock, apparently going for the tight hole again. With the whistle John went full depth in one long push up her ass, while Master did the same into her throat. Both appeared tired but were giving it or rather Kathy their all. John came first, blasting up her ass, before collapsing back onto his heels. Master was not far behind, pulling out of Kathy's throat to fill her mouth and cover her face with his cum. At the end of regulation, it was 14 -14 -6. Two orgasms apiece for the players and six for the playing field. I called for sudden death overtime, but both players immediately conceded so we called it a tie. The Ex was pulled over to clean both players cock, and the playing field's ass.

Carlos had been sitting there rock hard through the halftime show and when the Ex was through cleaning Master, John and Kathy, took her leash and led her back up to the dungeon. Kathy, her face still covered with Master's cum, knelt at John's feet and politely asked if he would fuck her cunt instead of her ass just once, and they disappeared up to my room. Master took my hand and we retired to Sir's room.

Master and I did not reappear until the next morning. Initially Master was too sore to fuck so I soothed his sore cock with my tongue and gentle kisses. Master showed his oral skills in my cun.t until he recovered enough to bruise my cunt again with another hard fuck. It was a cycle we repeated throughout most of the night; cuddle, eat, fuck. As Master again proved that I was his to my throat, bruised cunt and tight ass.

I learned later that Carlos first took care of his hard on in the Ex's ass, and then practiced his flogger, crop and cane skills leaving her bruised, marked, and smiling broadly. After John took care of Kathy, he took over from Carlos with the Ex before taking her back to her hotel bruised, cum covered and nearly naked in the trunk of his car. Her hearty "Thank You for everything" was on both Johns and our voicemail in the morning

By the time John got back, Carlos had to leave. John and Kathy then spent the night together, I never got details, as they were both gone to work by the time Sir and I made it out of bed in the morning. However, I had to change the sheets from my bed, they were still soaking wet.

No clue who won the ball game, no one seemed to care.

Next Penthouse X - Week with Kathy

12