The Perfect Alpha Ch. 04

Story Info
The Werewolf who is not what she seems...
1.3k words
4.68
2.9k
9

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the next three months training and learning of any new abilities that I hadn't even thought I had, well not until my Dad's Vampire friend came around. He heard what had happened and except from a bit of snarling and hissing at certain points. He began working with me, not only in learning the possible abilities I had, but in fighting as well. He was amazed at the speed I had and at one point he did hit me full on. The impact caused several windows to shatter when the house shook.

"Jesus, you're a Juggernaut." he gasped as he held to his shattered hand. I just looked at him while my Dad and Mom ran out wondering who set off a bomb.

"She's a what?" Dad asked walking up. With out replying he suddenly had a sword in hand and swung at me, it hit me and should have cut me in half, instead the blade bent around my abdomen.

"Jesse you could have killed her!" Mom screamed and ran up to me and looked me over, she was prepared to call the Doc and looked frantically for the wound.

"No, she is a Juggernaut, one of the rarest of abilities known to Vampires. They can not be killed, at least not from the outside." he explained. Dad just frowned and tapped his foot impatiently.

"If she were a Vampire fully, well she could still be poisoned. The thing is with being half Were and Half Vampire, they gave her all their strengths and removed all our weaknesses." he turned to me, "Have you ever touched anything that was pure silver?"

"I avoid it at all costs, all Weres do." I replied like he was nuts. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small metal bar, I knew it was silver right away.

"Just put your finger on it." he asked me then turned to one of the others watching us, "Get water and a towel in case I am wrong. We'll need to wash it off quickly." he said even as I was reaching for the bar. They must have ran because they were back with a bucket in no time. I touched the bar and waited for it to react to my Were genes, all it did was tingle a bit. I looked at my finger and there was no affect like acid burning into my flesh, no feeling of sudden illness.

Dad frowned and touched the silver bar before anyone could stop him and he howled long and loud in pain. Jesse grabbed his wrist and dumped it into the bucket before it could eat into his blood and make him sick. "Fucking Fool Wolf.." he growled at my Dad who just growled back at him.

After we got Dad settled and everyone back to work, Jesse along with my Family and the Beta followed us to the conference room. By now there was no hiding the fact I was a True Female Alpha. While they didn't all know about the Vampire part of me it was only a matter of time before they found out.

"Tell us about this Unique Ability." Dad said with a sigh. While everyone took their seats, Jesse took a seat and began to explain.

"Most Vampires do not have any special abilities. Oh a rare one comes along with a minor ability, like strength, your Daughter has strength, speed, endurance, eyesight and is a Juggernaut. This combined makes her more powerful then even most Royals and Alpha's. If the Government had been able to take control of her, she would have been able to destroy each and every Pack, Clan and Coven singled handedly. I doubt they realized what they created, they probably figured once they were done with her they would just kill her too. But they can't, no one can." Jesse explained and sat down.

"There are minor abilities and Major or Elite abilities. Most of the Royals have one minor and one Elite ability. Like levitation is a minor ability, but if used properly can be a major asset in a fight. Another would be reading minds, even those who are not in your pack or coven, again while minor it would be a major asset during negotiations or even during a fight if you can read their minds to know their next move. A Major ability would be teleporting, imagine teleporting behind an opponent and a split second after you strike and they are whirling to face you, you are once again behind them attacking." he said smiling lightly.

"Now strength, speed, eyesight and stamina are considered a minor ability, but again they can be major assets. I have strength and believe me if she wasn't a juggernaut, her face would have been shattered with that blow." he said even as a few of us watched his hand slowly reform the shattered bones. "A Major ability, Juggernaut, but so rare it has been more then a thousand years sense anyone has had it. Another Major Ability, the ability to heal instantly, even from poison." he said shrugging lightly.

A growl sounded out as my Mom said, "Jesse you are not suggesting.. " she growled again and narrowed her eyes unable to finish the sentence. Dad held her hand and sighed softly.

"No what we can do is run a blood test and introduce various poisons to see the reaction." he replied smiling at my Mom who relaxed.

"But how, no blade can penetrate her skin." my Dad asked while I just realized he was right.

"She is the only one who can cause damage to her own body. She can't use a knife or even poison herself, but she can use one of her own claws." he said and shrugged at me.

"Alright get a collection kit, you, Jesse, are a pain in the ass." I muttered while he and Dad laughed. Soon one of the medics arrived with test tubes to catch my blood. I extended and shifted one of my fingers and watched the claws form, razor sharp and glinted like blackened steel in the light. I drew it over my forearm and the blood flowed slowly and caught by the Medic. Soon the flow stopped and the skin look like nothing had happened.

"She heals much faster then a Were or Vampire." Jesse said quietly while he stared at my arm, "Not even a scar."

We continued to talk about what we were going to do about the Government and their knowledge of us. With them knowing where we had our packs and covens, it put everyone at risk if they decided a full out war was indicated. They could launch missiles from miles away and we would have no idea until it was too late. With their stealth suits hiding their scents and bending light to some degree, even spotting them was not easy. It would be several hours before hearing anything from the blood tests so everyone moved to the Dining area and joined the Pack for dinner, talk around the table was like family as voices talked about work, about friends and family, who was cute who was sexy. Soon it was time for bed, after diner most of the warriors ran off to take over night patrol duties, after finding the agent no patrols of less then three or four wolves. Cindy walked up smiling at me as she slipped by and I nodded to her, at the nod she made sure no one noticed her slipping into my room where she would wait for me to find her already in my bed. Entering the room I slipped a couple towels into the gap under the door to hide the scents, then made my way to the bed.

At only seventeen, we just talked about things we could never say out loud to the pack or our parents. Cindy was already eighteen, I wanted to wait to see if there was any possibility of a mate showing up out of nowhere, so get your minds out of the gutter and back into reality...