The Perfect Alpha Ch. 03

Story Info
The Werewolf who is not what she seems...
2.1k words
4.71
3.3k
7

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad with Mom, myself, along with Chris the First Beta and two Omegas sat in a room while the Agent sat in a chair bound and facing us. After his admission that he was spying on me and watching me closely. Everyone wanted answers, because at the moment he knew exactly who and what we are, and by proxy it meant the CIA did as well.

"Why are you following my Daughter?" my father demanded to know. The Omegas had been working on his emotions and generally making him more susceptible to any questions asked of him.

"She is special, unique, the first of her kind." the Agent responded while I sat there wondering what the hell that meant.

"Explain why you think that." his voice more moderated, my Father had asked the question.

"And how do you know about us?" my Mother asked as well.

"The Cia learned about the Vampires and Werewolves by accident in Europe. They were actually following a strange shipment of what they thought were designer drugs. Upon testing a sample they found the supposed drugs was in fact a solution extracted from a plant, it has a long name to it but most call it Wolves Bain. When they began to keep track of theses people we learned of Vampires and Werewolves." He explained slowly while everyone listened and waited for him to continue, one of the Omegas gave him some water and after he wet his throat he continued.

"They captured two from each group, basically the buyers and sellers. They began testing them, experimenting on them. After nearly three decades of research, they found the gene for Vampirism and for the Werewolves as well. They even started trying to combine the strains." he said quietly then looked at me specifically.

"We had found several packs through out North and South America. Once located, we developed stealth technology that could hide our scent, make us blend into the scenery easier. We slipped into Hospitals and when no one was around, we injected this new strain into the babies born." several gasped.

"None survived, there was only one who was actually injected during the first trimester of pregnancy. Once she was born we watched her closely, she would become the ultimate Weapon that could be used to stop the Werewolves and Vampires from exterminating the rest of Humanity." he explained even as he drooped slightly from the extended interview.

"How many others were born?" I asked.

"Just the one. " he answered.

"And how would you control such a creature?" I asked frowning lightly.

"We were suppose to put in a dermal implant that would give us full control before your abilities would fully manifest and before you fully matured. We never got that chance." he admitted. It was probably true, normally once the first trimester has been achieved, Mothers had no need to return until delivery. For me though I came early and as a huge surprise, born right here at home on the kitchen floor in the middle of the spaghetti noodles my Mom had toppled over. The Pack Doctor checked us both out and except for the burns from hot water on my Mom's ass, we were both fine.

"So you are saying I am this genetic experiment?" I stated flatly while my parents frowned and shook their heads.

"Yes, you are the First." the Agent said slowly. The fatigue of internally trying to fight against the Omegas was beginning to show now.

"So I am Half Werewolf and half?" I asked aloud knowing everyone was curious as well.

"Vampire.. " he said slowly and glanced up with a smirk as he added, "... and who says the other half is Wolf, we found many others, true they were harder to find but the head Scientist wanted the strongest of them for our Weapon... " then we watched him slump as he passed out from the strain.

"Take him to the cells, strip him, I want nothing on him while inside the cell but the bedding we provide. And then run him through the MRI, anything shows up, remove it. Then take the clothes and the equipment and run it out to that Farm off Hudson and drop it all into the well." my Dad ordered. He knew the farm was abandoned back during the depression era and the water in the well would kill off anything electronics or mask the signals they emitted.

The rest of us sat around and mostly stared at me. I could see the numerous emotions flit across their faces. The only thing that didn't was anything like animosity towards me, distrust wasn't there either. It seemed like no matter what the Agent said or what they may have done to me would not affect how they saw me or how they would treat me. If anything I saw relief in a few faces probably had always wondered how I could be so much stronger then everyone else, why I was able to resist even the Omegas and my Fathers influence. The question was just how much Vampire was actually in me, and what sort of Were my Beast actually was. Most Were's don't get their shift until they are 18, we do become aware of our beast at 15, it is done so that both the Beast and the Human have time to learn to work together, time to adjust to the new abilities that the beast provides, strength, agility, keener eye sight, stamina and we also learn to control our emotions Beasts can become quite emotional, so the Human side learns how to maintain control during their out bursts and the same is also true of our Beasts helping Humans to control their emotional out bursts as well. Both sides have a balance to offer the other.

"Dad, you've been around Vampires before, how do they, I don't know, deal with their beast?" I asked him, now everyone's attention was on him while he answered.

"It's like us with our Wolves, we can get a sense of what they want, warnings of danger, and they lend their strength to us. Sometimes they even chose to speak to us when they feel we are not paying attention." he explained even as a few chuckled at the last part. Then he looked at me, "Have you felt the Darker Presence within you?" he asked. Everyone waited while they knew I was searching inward, I found my Beast right away, she was always there for me. She was strong and Beautiful and deadly when she had to be. But I found nothing to indicate it was anything but just me and my Beast. I finally let out a breath as I opened my eyes and shook my head.

"Nothing, just me and my Animal..." I had paused before saying Wolf as I had no clear picture of her, it was the same for everyone, until you shifted for the first time. You could not see them within you, you just knew they were there. "She hasn't indicated anyone was in here with us and I'm pretty sure she would know." I explained. I watched them all visibly relax.

"If they did do a DNA cocktail on me while I was developing. Well the first thing would be that my Animal was created naturally, the Vampire wasn't. So all I would get out of it would be some of the Vampire physical and mental abilities but not the Beast part of it because it was not Naturally created." I said trying to explain a certain theory of why there is no Vampire beast within.

"That would make sense. I wonder how they think that you would be able to keep Vampires and Werewolves from doing anything like World Domination?" The First Beta Chris asked. In an instant I was behind him, my claws brushing the skin of his throat.

"Holy... " Mom gasped. Even as I released him and giggle while hugging him, my Dad spoke up.

"How much have you been holding back?" he asked. There was no anger, he understood the need for discretion when dealing with Pack life.

"When I train I slow down to maybe twenty five percent, when fighting I slow down, pull my punches and pretend to tire out. Over all I use maybe twenty percent of my abilities." I admitted. Everyone looked shocked and I could see my Dad figuring a few things out.

"When Killian hit you, full on, you never moved to indicate he had hit you, there was no real mark. I thought he may have glanced you and hit the wall wrong and that broke his hand. But it was you he hit." he said quietly even though everyone heard him. I just nodded and shrugged.

"Everyone stay here except for my Luna and my Daughter." my Father demanded and Mom and I followed him into the Office. Once there he secured the room and flipped another switch. It allowed us to hear what the others were saying that remained in the conference room.

"She could be what we need in this Pack. I would follow our Alpha to hell and back, he is strong, fair and dependable. But he is also older now and it's beginning to show." Chris was saying to the murmurs of the others.

"I don't know if any of you have noticed but she is a True Alpha Female, Vampire inside or not, it is her wolf, or whoever, who has the power. And another thing, has any one of you ever seen her date a boy of any age, much less show interest in them beyond training?" another voice added quietly. We heard someone shut the door to insure a bit more privacy while Dad muttered, "Well that cats out of the bag.."

"I have known for a long time she is Lesbian, and I don't care if she is a true Alpha female and gay, I would still follow her to hell and back as I would her Father." Chris growled softly.

"Hey I was not saying it as something bad. I know how we're suppose to feel about gays and about Female Alpha's. What I am saying is I would follow her lead, but look at the bigger picture here. In four Months is the next Alpha Council Gathering, every Alpha and their Heir is suppose to appear and declare their next Heir before everyone. How many do you think will stand by our Alpha if he announces his gay Daughter as his Heir?" the voice asked softly. It brought silence to everyone.

"And now you see the problem." my Dad muttered quietly. Mom and I looked at him and nodded quietly.

"Against one or two packs, we could hold our own even if they attacked at the same time. But against a Nation?" he asked and sighed while shaking his head.

"You all been stuck in the 1920's for far too long. It's time to shake things up." my brothers voice said from the corner. He's here so much we didn't even think about how fresh his scent was in the room.

"I can't put myself a head of the pack. If things went badly and they attacked and killed me, Dad and you would wage a never ending war against them. If we got out and came home, you know many would begin plotting my demise even before they got to their own packs. " I said as I came off with the most likely of events.

"How do you know?" he asked as he moved closer, "When was the last time we heard of a Alpha female being killed, a decade, two, five?" he asked which made my Dad stop and think about the question. "There hasn't been one killed in over fifty years, prior to that there was one killed nearly every two months, what did they just stop being born or are their packs hiding them?" he asked curiously. It caused everyone to stop and think now, who would have thought my Brother has a brain?

"Now the gay thing, yeah that's still within the last ten years, but even they have stopped being hunted and killed." he said as he sat down and put his feet on the desk, Dad growled and he dropped them quickly then continued saying, "Listen there is a good possibility that the Alphas are ready for change. No one can tell me the Births of Alpha Females has stopped or that everyone who is gay decided to switch sides, they are known and they are being hidden by Alphas and packs to protect their children."

"You have a point there, there can be no reason for them to just stop. I never even considered how long ago it had been sense the last one was killed." my Father said quietly. I looked over at my Brother who seemed to be puffed up with self importance.

Give me a break....