All Comments on 'The Perfect Alpha Ch. 04'

by TorieArcana

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
RMike35RMike35about 1 month ago
Raven the Alpha Juggernaut Lesbian.

Raven brought up an interesting theory,if she is an Alpha Lesbian what if later she meets her mate and turns out its a male instead of a female?. Does that negate her lesbian tendencies.Also from what that vampire said about the CIA Agent that the Government plans to eradicate both Werewolves and Vampires and wanted Raven to be the literal nuke to annihilate them off the face of the Earth.

But I hope Raven and her Family and Pack decide the Government is worth exterminating and they go and tear each and every Government Employee and Official apart piece by piece and I hope Raven is the one leading the charge since she is virtually indestructible.This story just gets better and better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTorieArcana@TorieArcana
I enjoy writing for fun and it relaxes me, my stories tend to come from a very active imagination and can be fueled by movies, by other writers, I never claim ownership of others peoples works. Now and then I may see the Avengers in a different story or add my own character to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES