The Perfect Beginning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet there came a time when a guy just needed his girl to get him off.  

He'd had a couple of awkward conversations with Becky about it.  That is to say, he was awkward while Becky was relaxed and accepting with just about everything. 

He kept trying to speak to her in hypotheticals and made up scenarios about what was fair and not fair in sex and relationships.  When he just came out and asked her if a good girlfriend should suck her man to orgasm...especially if he was doing it for her.  He thought it best to phrase it with a perspective she'd relate to.  

She just laughed at the silliness of the question.  To Becky, sucking cock was the most wonderful and satisfying things she could think to do for herself and someone she cared about.  "Yes Tim, a good girlfriend should definitely suck off her guy.  Duh, like all the time!  A couple times a day if she's lucky.  Or more!  God, getting hungry!" she smiled. 

The idea of sucking a big cock all day long made Becky really horny.  "I just want to have that big, hot lollypop in my mouth all day long! ...constantly sucking and drinking that thick cum. Mmmmmm, god, I need a cock-pop!"

They laughed and he felt heartened.

Tim had been going down on Michele for what seemed to him, a long period of time, but as much as he wanted her to return the favor, he felt really awkward about bringing the subject to conversation. 

Tim intuitively knew how important it was to get Michele off, and it just seemed natural in the beginning to make it all about her.  He did not realize it, but he felt constrained by precedence.  For all this time, he'd not asked and she'd not offered.  She did not seem in the least bit curious or interested in returning the favor. Though unsure, he reasoned that her by now complete lack of interest signified that she just did not want to. 

Yet it only seemed fair that she return the favor, after all.  He thought he'd just wait until she was in a really good mood.

What he never allowed himself to look at was that oral sex, was for him an expression of worship. With this subconscious association, asking her for reciprocation created a sense of dissonance. She deserved worship but he did not.

It's just a blow-job, not worship for god's sake. It's not that big of a deal.

****

Dearest Diary,

 Today Tim and I did some very important work on our relationship.  Not only did it put me in a great mood, but it made me feel more optimistic about the future of our relationship.  As we take steps together as a couple, it gives me real hope about where we are going...

*

Not only was Michele in a really good mood, but Tim was especially horny.  It was the perfect time to alter the present course. 

He'd not masturbated for two days, which for him, had to be a personal record.  Normally, Tim jerked off twice and sometimes three times a day.  Once in the morning when he awoke and once at night before bed.  Every night he'd walk, ride or drive home from Michele's with the bluest, most painfully achy balls.  Riding the bike was the worst! 

Tim thought this could not have come at a better time.

"Michele, can we talk?"

"Of course.  What's up?" she smiled.

"Well it's... I was just thinking... you know how I... you know... take care of you?"

Michele was pretty sure she knew what he was referring to, but saw how tongue tied Tim was and in addition to enjoying his distress, knew intuitively that it was in her strategic best interest to just let him wrestle with his own fear and discomfort and deliberately not reach for his meaning.  

For some time, she wondered when this conversation was coming. 

Still smiling, "I do hope you are not trying to suggest again that you are my babysitter.  Does my little boy want a spanky?" she asked with a playful, sexy smile. "All you have to do is ask, little one.  You know I'll give you what you need.  Little boy needs a spanky more than anything!  Do you want me to make you a good boy again? Should I bend you over my knee for some special time together? Did you do something naughty?" she asked with a sexy, flirty tone. 

She rendered him breathless.

They found they both enjoyed their pre-sex spanking when there was a pretext or for punishment.  Consequently Tim admitted to something he did not actually do, like forgetting to clean the toilet one day or intentionally "forget" to thank Michele for letting him remove her shoes and lick her toes on another day.  Fully aroused, he'd let the silence build as he playfully stared at her expectantly before she feigned indignity and announced his play punishment.  Suggesting he was in charge was just such a red herring.

Tim thought she looked dazzling and he began swelling as he looked down shame faced.  He was so bedazzled by her tone and smile, he was so undone by her offer, he was instantly glamoured, utterly lost to her. Heart racing, he had to steady himself but could only manage a quiet, defeated, "Yes, Ms. Please? I've been naughty."

Smiling with the sure confidence of the conquerer, "Let's start over with you on your knees, like you know you should be when you ask for a spanky, and ask nicely.  Think about how badly your bottom wants that spanky and ask nicely." When Michele wanted him to "ask nicely," she was instructing him to beg.

She loved what they did, how they played. Yet every once in a while, she saw it objectively and it blew her mind.

Yes, I did just say that to my boyfriend, a grown man. I'm just a girl, and under-student and he's going to beg me to spank his naughty bottom. My, my!

Her blood raced through her veins.

He sank to his knees, lowered his eyes and with his soft, little boy voice, did just that.

"Admit what naughty thing you did, little-boy."

And after a long, sexy-hot bottom warming, the two enjoyed their favorite thing: Michele's orgasm.

*

He knew not to frequent Michele with intimate requests so he had to wait awhile before approaching her again.

He vacillated for days about the proper bearing and tone.  On the one hand, he knew he deserved what he was asking for and thought it important to project this surety with a confident tone.  The mere notion of speaking to Michele this way unnerved him.  He wanted to split the difference by somehow being strident and gentle at the same time. 

He mustered all his courage and approached Michele as she read a magazine.  He never even thought about how natural it had become for him to look down in submissive deference whenever he was compelled to make requests.  "Ms. Michele, can we have a word?"

She knew instantly that he was once more coming to her with the cause he'd so easily abandoned the week before.  Michele had been waiting for this.

Lowering her magazine, in a sweet, engaging voice, "Of course we can.  What is it darling, boy?"

In a low, quiet voice, "I...I...I keep thinking about how we...  I really like it.  Like the most.  I don't ever want to not...like...you know... Whenever we're... Okay, so like I always take care of you and...and it's my favorite thing in the world but...

With a big smile and feigned exasperation, "Why are you coming to me with another request for a spanky?  Apparently you want to assume to be my babysitter?  Arn't you the demanding boy!  I don't want to spoil you, you know?  While I don't believe in indulging my boy, if you remember how to ask nicely, I might get in the mood."

He was so smitten, he almost abandoned his little quest and respectfully asked for a spanking instead.  And he new that afterward, he'd get to suck her off.

"No, no, no, nothing like that."  Michele had very clearly forbidden him from even saying he was her babysitter.  

"Then no, I don't know what you mean.  Cuz I like to think I'm taking good care of you.  Don't you think I'm a good babysitter?" Michele said in her deep, warm, adult voice. 

Although Michele was being playful enough, Tim knew well that she was as much his babysitter as she was his girlfriend.  In fact, to Tim, the terms were synonymous. He was deeply and madly in love with his babysitter.

Tim looked down at the ground shyly, "Oh, I really, really like you as my babysitter. I know you are my babysitter and I am so lucky. I'm in love with my babysitter."

She laughed. "Of course you are. Good boy," Michele said happily.  

"I meant how I took care of... you know, how I go down on you."

"Well, of course you go down on me.  What about it?  Don't you like getting to kiss your pretty babysitter?  Little boy crushes hard on his babysitter!"  She laughed.

"Oh no, I do!  Oh my god, I love it!  Really, more than anything.  It really is the most important thing!  I love it more than anything in the world!" he said with heart-felt sincerity.  "Like I want to do it all the time. I can't stop thinking about it."

Looking him dead in they eye and with amusement and complete self satisfaction, "Has little boy become obsessed? Are you obsessed with me? Are you obsessed with your babysitter and your need to please her?"

"Yes."

"That's funny."

Forging onward, "But, I...I was just wondering... wondering if you would do it to me?"  

Funny, Michele thought, he was asking her for something but his tone almost sounded apologetic.  

Michele smiled and her eyebrows went up, "What, like give you head?"

"Yeah."

"Stop playing.  You're being a silly-head."

"I'm not playing.  I'm not joking.  It's just that..."

"I'm in a good mood now, don't ruin it, boy," Michele interrupted, her tone arched.

"Yeah, but Michele, it's not fair, I want to cum too," Tim responded, trying to work himself into a mood of indignity.  His whiny tone was already that of a boy in a disagreement with his mother about the toy he wanted but she would not buy for him.

As the mother who's vexation swells with each passing word, "Now you are just being ridiculous.  Are you trying to make me cross, young man?  If so, it's working.  Keep it up and you'll earn yourself a serious bottom warming."

"I don't want to make you mad, it's just that..."

Once more, Michele interrupted him, "First of all, I can't believe that you'd honestly expect me to do that... or even want me to.  I'm just a girl!  That's so gross!"  Michele had no problem channeling her inner Bitch and was really beginning to work herself up. 

What's more, her sudden shift of tone and manner, from stern mother to angry under-student, girl further threw Tim off his stride. 

"God, what would my mom say?  What would your mother say?  Oh my god!" 

Of course her accusation was completely preposterous unless viewed in complete isolation from the rest of their relationship.  Yet Tim could only respond defensively.

"No...but..."

Once more, "I'm only 124 years old!  I'm just a girl!  God that is soooooo wrong! 

"And even if I wasn't, why would I put your little, tiny.... thing in my mouth?"  Michele noted how Tim flinched at her size reference.  "It's just so icky!"  She saw her words were like slaps to his face.  "Even if it was appropriate, you know, like because of our ages, what makes you think I'd want to put your little penis in my mouth?  You must think I'm some kind of stupid, slutty girl, desperate to suck any and all dick!  Even a little one!"

"God, Michele no, not at all.  I was...  It's just that I always take care of you and...

"You take care of me?"  Strangely it was Michele who seemed completely indignant about the injustice of it all.  "You take care of me!  Reeeally?  I can't believe you'd say that!"

"But I do!"  Now Tim went on the attack.  Now he really had something.  "I go down on you everyday!  Usually two or three times a day!  Sometimes more!  I always take care of you! 

"You are being totally unfair!  Besides, it's the girl who's supposed to..." Tim trailed off, he knew they did not have what he imagined was a normal relationship.  Michele ran things and Tim's notion of traditional patriarchy would be nothing short of an affront to Michele.

Michele slapped Tim savagely across the face. 

Her eyes were large and bright, an angry smile on her face.  "The girl is supposed to hmmm?  What, like you think the girlfriend is supposed to suck her guy's dick all day long?  Like that's just what we do?  Like that's our duty?  You must think we grow up just wanting to do that.  Like when we play dolls, Barbie always sucks off Ken.  We'll see about that."

Now Tim was frightened and his cock began to stir.

Back to being the authoritarian adult, "But first, are you through being disrespectful?"

Looking at Michele's pretty feet, "Yes, Ms. Michele.  I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I'd said."  

It struck Tim as shocking at how fast he could be sent on the retreat.  

"Let's talk about how you 'take care of' me.  You know, I can't believe how selfish you are being."

Michele knew instantly that she could simply end this conversation and spank her boy by way of putting a bow on it.  Yet she wanted to talk about it and get things straight.  She'd read that it was important for any healthy relationship for the couple to have clear and shared expectations.

Since she generally knew how all their confrontations would end, this was fun and exciting for her.  Despite her theatrical vexation, and in part because of it, she was enjoying herself greatly.

She wanted the opportunity to shape his thinking. The option of punishment was always hers for the taking. And sometimes it was more emotionally stimulating for her to work towards a serious punishment or guidance spanking.

Although holding his cheek, Tim once more leapt into the fire.  "I am not being selfish!"

"You are being completely selfish!  You don't take care of me at all.  At least not in the way you think.  I let you go down on me for us.  To think that all this time I was doing something that I thought brought us closer together!  I was doing something for us, yet all you can do is think about yourself! 

"Honestly, do you have any idea how tired I am after my orgasm?  If you even cared, you'd know that half the time I am so relaxed, I could curl up and take a nap, yet you want me to put your little...little...dicklet in my mouth!  Ewww. All you do is think about yourself. 

"I have a mind to spank you right now. Such an entitled, selfish, sassy boy!"

"For us!  How is that for us?" Tim asked accusingly.  

"Because it's an intimacy that we share.  Of course I enjoy it, but mostly because it brings us closer together." 

Although true, that was only a part of why she took orgasm after orgasm off the sweet, hot mouth of her gentle boy.  She knew full well that she did it because she loved to cum and because it symbolized her power over Tim.

"I let you do it because you are like crazy obsessed with it.  It angers me that you don't even recognize how generous and giving I'm being!"  

"Are you kidding?" Then he questioned his incredulity:

Could that be true? Am I being selfish?  

"God, you beg for it like an addict.  You need it like so bad!  You said it yourself," she flashed air-quotes and said in a plaintive, wimpy, little voice, "'I love it more than anything' or 'It's the most important thing in my life' or something like that."  

Tim's face turned red because he knew she was right.  She was just offering up the very honest sentiments he'd clearly professed.  

"God, Tim, you very literally beeeg for it. Sharing this very special intimacy, an intimacy you beg for, is an act of generosity.  

"Maybe you are right, maybe it is a girl thing, 'cause I don't think a real man would do that.  Do you?  Beg, I mean?"

"I'm not...I don't know."  Tim's face was burning with shame because everything she said was true.  Yet he also thought Michele was being so unfair.  He did not want to make her more angry.  He also wondered what she was saying about his masculinity.  

She could see he was starting to shrink.  Michele LOVED doing this.  "Maybe you are really a little more girl than boy.  You certainly are not a man.  You looked sooooo good as Kimberly, maybe we can work on that some more.  Yes, I think we need to spend more time with Kimberly.  She's much better behaved.  She knows her place and I can't imagine her ever getting uppity like this."

Tim cursed himself for his familiar response.  As he felt his chest tighten and his face burn red, he began to feel his cock becoming ridged in response.  It was caught in his boxers and could not stand up straight, but it pushed against his jeans and pulsed visibly. 

Why do I do this???

He felt paralyzed with anguish.  His balls had been aching since before he even got to Michele's.

With mock surprise, Michele eyes went wide while staring at Tim's crotch; she threw her hand over her mouth, all but saying in her best shocked and indignant Scarlet O'Hara voice, Why, I declare...!  Taking her hand away and flashing a very genuine smile, "Well look, Missy's here.  I bet she wants to see your spanking."

This was going all wrong and Tim cursed himself for not handling it better.

"You know Tim, I don't want to sound mean or anything...but I see you as kind of like my..." arms akimbo and hips severely cocked, she looked up and around with pursed lips, pretending to be searching her thoughts for the right phrase, "...I guess the nicest way to say it is that you are my bitch," she said the last word as she suddenly locked eyes with her boy and with a light smile playing on the corners of her mouth.

He was keenly aware that as she made this amazing and terrible declaration, his cock, with a mighty flex and thrust, sprung free of its little entanglement and saluted her with ridged attention. With this declaration, Tim almost fell to the depth of despair but almost came in his pants.  He managed to hold onto the edge, grateful he'd not fainted and cum all over himself.  

"Look who's jumping for joy!"  With the meanest smile, "It's little Missy!  My good, little girl knows the truth!  Missy wants to be a good little bitch!" Michele laughed viciously.  "Missy knows who she is.  She knows she belongs to me."  Michele looked and felt genuinely mirthful at the appearance of Tim's erection.

Tim looked dumbfounded and tears began welling.  He'd thought the same thing about himself the first time she stuffed his face in her crotch. 

Oh my god, am I really her bitch? 

That he'd wondered it at all was mortifying, but that she thought it too...did that make it true? 

And now Missy's all excited.  That makes it true! 

He cursed himself once more for thinking of his cock as Missy. 

As far as Tim knew, to be someones "bitch" basically meant that you were a sort of weak... girl and that you were essentially owned by someone else. Tim was pretty sure it was what certain prison inmates were called.  These were the weak men that were forced to assume the role of a submissive girls in order to satiate the sexual desires of the more physically and psychologically dominant inmates. 

Is that what I'm becoming? 

He did not know if he could be weighted down with any more shame.  He was almost shaking with insecurity.  Tim had to will the tears not to spill down his cheeks. 

He could not understand why he let this girl talk to him this way.  Worse was that he wondered if she was right about him. 

Maybe I don't let her.  Maybe I don't have a choice.  Maybe because she's right and I am her bitch.  When you are another's bitch, you don't get to choose.  That's kinda the point. 

His cock agreed with her and she was once more speaking of his manhood as though it were a horny, submissive, little girl.  If it was true, then he'd been lucky she's stayed with him at all.  

As if to finish his thought, "I hope for your sake, you don't think I'm your bitch.  I mean, you think because I'm a girl, I'm supposed to put your dickie in my mouth.  You are lucky I even let you kiss me here.  Maybe I shouldn't.  Tell you what, let's see which of us is the other's bitch." 

1...34567...15