The Perfect Beginning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her beauty and warmth undid him and he began to swell.  He hated that he did this, but he could not help it and he loved Michele.  

"Well look here," said with warmth, "My little baby dicky is happy to see me."  She smiled as she patted her pantycock.  

It was still so strange to him when she said something so damningly humiliating with total warmth and affection.  He stood with an embarrassed smile before her imperiously seated form, "Ms. Michele, I've been very naughty and I'm so, so sorry.  I just got scarred.  May I please have my spanking now?"  

Mother crossed her legs and Tim thought she looked so pretty, so smug and lady like.  "Little boy, do tell me why you deserve a spanking."

"Ms. Michele, I'm so sorry.  I just got a little scared...I just didn't expect it is all.  You caught me off guard and I don't know what got into me.  But that's no excuse, I shouldn't have acted that way. 

"The truth is, I'd be so excited if you made me your husband.  I want to please you so badly and...and, I'd try so hard to be the best, little househusband ever! 

"I was bad, Ms. Michele.  I was very, very bad and I'm so ashamed to have treated you so disrespectfully."

She was beyond pleased because she knew he meant every word he spoke and it was exactly what she wanted him to think and feel.  She loved how his direct, open submission aroused her so intensely.  

"I disobeyed you and I was sassy about it.  Please, please spank by naughty bottom for me.  I need to learn to be better.  I need to obey and I should never be sassy.  Please teach me"  Now thinking about being her good, little husband, "Please always teach me. You are smarter than me and you always know better than me, Ms. Michele.  And I love you."

She continued to smile as she saw and enjoyed the swollen bulge beneath his jeans.  She smacked it hard and said in the sweetest voice, "Good little dicky."  

He took his penis slap like a big boy and continued to stand proudly before her.  He thought of her sharp and firm corrective penis slap as a kindness and an act of love.  

She took her time undoing his belt and inching down his pants.  This was a special time for each as it spoke to their respective roles in the relationship, their commitment and their love. 

As she did so, she spoke, "Things are going to be different now little boy.  I'm going to prepare you for a new life.  From now on, I'm going to keep your backpack here in my care.  You won't need your books anymore.  I've not made up my mind if I'm going to let you go to over-school anymore, but you for sure won't be taking anymore tests.  Can you say 'dependent'?"  Michele laughed.

His pants were now bunched at his knees and she was treated to the now familiar sight of his erection losing the fight to his pink Kitties. 

Oh but how it struggles!  What a beautiful thing! Poor, little penis, always getting bullied. Too good.  

They both knew that it was now time and he required no prompting.  "Ms. Michele, I was so naughty, so disobedient and so sassy to you.  I'm sorry too...I really, really am.  But will you please spank my naughty bottom for me?  Please teach me so I'll learn how to be always good for you, always, always obedient."

"Come on naughty boy, over my knee," she smiled kindly.   

As she scolded and spanked, Michele felt wonderful.  Breaking Tim gave her such profound and deeply emotional satisfaction.  She smiled as she put things in order. 

He gasped. 

She was at ease and felt great contentment as she embraced her boy's rebellion, exercised power, made him a more suitable support partner and created the world she wanted to live in. 

He whimpered.

She felt so calm and emotionally centered. Scolding was a form of meditation to the girl. 

He kicked and began crying. 

She was truly happy, smiling as she performed her labor of love. 

As always when spanking, she was aroused. And she knew that not long after this was all over, he'd give her a very hard and deeply satisfying O. Freely crying now and quietly begging her to stop. She was light as a feather as she felt his erection poking her leg. Michele was in her happy place.

"That's right, cry for me. Give me a good cry. Get it all out now, little boy." She laughed as she was so happy.

Life was so rich and wonderful.

****

They sat next to one another on the bench eating their lunches.  Every day they ate in the "Lesbian Lounge" as it was called. 

Tim was pretty sure a lot of girls who ate in the secluded patio were not lesbians, but it was a good place because it was quiet, mostly out of view and felt accepting to Tim.  It had kind of a nerdy feel that just seemed so less judgmental than the world Tim used to live in. 

It was originally dubbed the Lesbian Lounge out of derision at those who seemed disinterested in social climbing.  In the years since, the term was appropriated by those who frequented the large patio and lawn by girls who sought acceptance and support of one another.  And it was a place for girls only a few of whom were actually gay. 

Tim was the only boy, but the girls accepted his presence and he was respectful of the calm and quiet female energy that permeated the large space.

Tim had gotten pretty good with his posture and now, because of Becky's coaching, had also made strides at remembering to sit with his knees together. 

She had all these neat ideas and insights that she assured him would please Michele.  Tim was a little surprised that every single time, she was right.  He came not to mind as she was always so sweet and warm about how he should try and do something a little differently. 

At times like these, he sort of thought of her as a loving, big sister.  It almost seemed like she was coaching or training him.

"Oh...My...God!  Shut up! She did not! She said she might marry you?  For reals?"

Tim felt butterflies in his stomach.  Of course he was frightened by the prospect, but the longer he sat with the idea, the more he was frightened she might not marry him.  He looked up with a shy smile.  "Kind of exciting, huh?" he said in a quiet voice.

Smiling like the sun, "Oh my god, I'm so excited for you!  You will be the absolute cutest, little house-hubby!" 

As much as Becky loved Michele, as conflicted as she was, she really was happy for her friend. 

I wonder if she'll keep me too?  Oh my god, she better!  

"Do you have any idea how lucky you are?  Michele's like...perfect!  She's amazing!  And you'll get to be like her wifey, but I guess you'll be her hubby instead, or something...maybe both."

"What's a 'wifey' or a 'hubby'?"

"Only the best little partner in the world.  You know, like totally supportive.  Like a partner who happily does what they are told."  She smiled, "You will be great at it!  You are going to l-o-v-e being her hubby!"

"I totally know!  I just want to make her proud."

Sitting next to each other on the bench they leaned into one another and hugged, like two debutants, touching at the shoulder and upper chest, each smiling brightly.  

"Oh my god, I can't wait to get you ready!  We are going to have so much fun planning and shopping.  Oh my god, I so want to be one of your bride's maids!"

Tim did not know much at all about weddings but he thought the boy did not have bride's maids.  He did not care. 

"Will you, please?"  He was getting emotional and the tide of love and joy he felt threatened to bring tears.  After fighting it, he just gave into it and the tears rolled down his cheeks.  He knew he was in a safe place.  "I'll need your help, Beck."

Across the way, Maddison White thought they looked like two excited girlfriends hugging over some great news.  She thought nothing of the hug as girls did that all the time in the Lesbian Lounge, but she did wonder what the wonderful news was.  She especially liked seeing joyful tears on a boy.  She was surprised to discover his tears aroused her.

Pretty.