The Perfect Beginning Ch. 18

Story Info
Michele and Krista go global.
3.2k words
4.22
1.1k
0

Part 18 of the 29 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 18th installment of an ongoing story about Michele a and Tim. For sure, it is a disturbing relationship and is in no way intended to describe something healthy or ideal. Emotional sadism is central to it all. If this bothers you, this is not the story for you and I suggest you venture elsewhere.

What makes the story interesting to me is what takes place in the minds of the characters. Withouts words and ideas and the feelings that go with them, it's all just mechanics and honestly, that's not so interesting to me. Simple, pure fucking is a great thing to do. I don't need to read about it. Perhaps when I was verrrrrrrry young, that alone would have intrigued me. Now...yawn. This is a dark, emotional journey. I hope you enjoy it.

The following preface is cut and pasted from installment II. For a more comprehensive understanding of their world, you can venture back to the first installment. Read it or skip it.

This story takes place in a very male dominant society, one which is even more patriarchal than our own. Our hero, Michele, is enchanted by the discovery of her own sexual super power. Poor, lucky Tim, on the other hand comes to realize that he falls under Michels's spell, he does not measure up to societal expectations. These two young people are discovering and becoming as they grow together as a couple.

Psychological conflict and tension are central themes in this saga.

*

The story has been formatted to meet the publishing requirement of our host and I am hopeful the necessary kinks have been worked out.

A more complete preface can be found at the beginning of the first installment and if you did not read it, it could be helpful to do so. Here are some of the contextual parameters of the fictional world the story takes place within.

* People are legal adults at 18 years of age.

* People usually live to about 2,000 years of age.

* The cultural norm has almost all legal adults living with their family of origin until they turn 200 years old.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 are treated as and referred to as children when they choose to continue living with their parents.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 often behave much as we would expect teenagers to behave here in our world. They are kept in a state of arrested emotional development.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 years customarily consume "blockers" which prevent them from having sexual feelings or impulses.

* Often young people will begin to "date" around 160 yers of age and while they are expected to continue to take their blockers, some will surreptitiously stop taking them while a few will stop responding to them.

* Age and masculinity are revered in this world. Everybody looks up to their elders and few seriously question the patriarchy.

All characters in the story are over 18 years of age.

It is customary for those below the age of 200 to demonstrate their status by wearing clothing which signify to others that they are off limits. They would wear what we would think of as children's clothing. Remember, an 18 year old and a 1,900 year old would look exactly the same age, so children's clothes are very useful for signaling to those over 200 years to abstain from any romantic or sexual pursuit of another who was deemed of an inappropriate age.

Lastly, sex is not technically illegal for people between the ages of 18 and 200 years. It is considered profoundly taboo. Adult-children (18+) do have sex but it is kept very quiet. Some parents punish their children for engaging in this sinful pleasure and adult-children almost never tell-on one another in this regard, even those who might not like one another. Adult children live by a code and violation of said code subjects one to complete ostracization. Almost none experiment until they are well over 160 years old.

****

They met in the Lounge the very next day. Becky was months away from graduating.

Michele sent him to school that day specifically so that he could be with Becky. She knew neither would get a good night's sleep until they dealt with it. Becky might even be a little exasperated at her brother for keeping it from her.

Tim sat and waited alone until 4th period ended. As lunchtime arrived, young women began populating the garden and courtyard that was the Lesbian Lounge. There were several, "Hi Kimmys" and "Hello darling Geisha-girl"s which triggered Tim's conditioning and brought Kimmy to the fore.

She got nervous as some of the various girl gatherings were sitting too close and Kimmy wanted privacy. She wondered why as by now, just about every girl in the Lounge knew who she and Tim were. But this was different.

With the gravity of his shame, Tim came back to himself. This was his greatest shame and it should be kept private. Spanking was beyond his ability to deal with. His spanking confession, however, was beyond the beyond. Just before he could get up and move to a more isolated meet spot, Becky arrived with a big smile and she was vibrating with excitement.

Becky always knew what she was doing. She let all her little girl joy and excitement show yet keeping her voice just loud enough for all the nearby girl groups to hear, "Oh my god, she spanks you after Sunday confession! You get spanked after church! Every Sunday! Oh my god, you naughty little boy, you!"

Yes, and I get off on it. Why don't you just tell everybody, Becky! God!

Instantly, his shoulders slumped and he felt on the verge of tears. He was certain he disgusted Becky. How could he not? She'd been so mean the day before and he was sure that her joy was born from getting to share her distain for him.

As she took in his tears, "Oh, baby, what's wrong?" She sat down, embraced him while pulling the slumping, broken boy into her. She was the loving, big sister and she was right there for her little one. "Baby boy, what is it?"

His relief was instantaneous yet his confusion remained. He could not figure out what was going on. She seemed not to judge him at all and wanted to sooth him as she cradled him in her arms. As she rocked him, she cooed that he was going to be alright, whatever the problem was.

How could she not know the problem?

Was she baiting him?

The look of real concern on her face told him she was earnest in her care and curiosity.

He tried to keep his volume down and his tears to a minumum, "But...but, I have to confess to her and...and she spanks me."

Smiling and with her peek-a-boo, baby voice, "I know, sweet one. I was there. You lucky!"

Lucky?

"You will tell me everything. All of it. Do you understand me, young lady?"

Again, Kimberly took center stage. At last starting to edge away from despair, "Y...y...yes, Becky." He hated that his voice always caught when he was crying and it made him louder than he wanted to be.

He told her all of it.

*

The Lounge had never been as amazed and giddy as it was just then. There was a dawning realization about a completely unknown world that existed right next to their own.

While most of the sizable population of girls in the Lounge were invigorated by the day's disclosure, most recognized it as harmless sexual deviance and great entertainment.

Still, for a good number of young ladies, it touched a deeply hidden chord within and for evermore, they'd feel its resonance. Church attendance had been waning in recent years but some just then realized they were not looking at it for all its possibility.

For these girls instantly related to what Kimmy shared and a good number knew in their bones, they were just like Kimmy. Once they knew they too were naughty bottoms, like Tim, they'd be navigating their own shame about who they were at their core. They knew the day would come when they were bent over another's knee, bottom up, tears streaming. They all shuddered at the imagined indignity, yet they could not deny the sexual longing for this dark promise.

Just as many felt the electricity run the length of their spine with the sudden spike of self knowledge that they were meant to guide those like Kimmy. They knew then who they were. While there was a tremendous rush of excitement with this, there too was a calm and emergent sense of confidence and dignity that was the birthright of those meant to hold the paddle. And in this, God was their co-pilot.

Maddison White was flush with aggression and arousal. She knew God put her on earth to wield a hairbrush. It could not be more clear to her who she was.

I'm a disciplinarian and I will have his confession! Oh my.

She beamed her predatory smile.

Claire Buttler, who'd been eating and chatting with Maddison watched as Maddison subtly shuddered and produced the most intimidating smile and at that instant, she recognized Maddison as her reciprocal in this new universe they lived in. Claire became a little frightened and quickly averted her gaze downward.

Downward as supplicants are meant to do, thought Maddison.

****

Michele and Krista's first book Girls on Top While Chaste and more commonly referred to as Girls on Top, was published while Michele was still in over-school and still very young. 

Of course it advocated for girl power and control over boys.  There were many anecdotal stories that offered some very compelling PG-13 rated titillation that had many girl readers (and almost as many secret boy readers) completely hooked.  As it was thrust into the public attention with praise from several women's colleges, immediately it stirred a huge social controversy. 

As was the case, true market success came primarily from white, suburban moms who really fueled sales.  Many fumed over it as many others admired its ideas while a few consciously internalized its lessons.  Even many of those who openly opposed it, were secretly thrilled by it. 

The emergent wave of feminists loved it and praised it as the new bible for young women. 

Conservative groups were highly troubled by the book and could not stop themselves from attacking it, the authors, the publishers and anything associated with it.  Reluctantly some segments of the more conservative bloc admired the nobility of the abstinence aspect of the otherwise "subversive doctrine." 

Yet they were mortified by the challenge to male hegemony.  Foundation News in particular discussed it, poked at it, kicked it and ridiculed it for months.  Bill O'Rork even issued a boycott of Girls on Top as he sited it as subversive.  

Michele, Krista and the publishers, not to mention all the pro-female backers of the enterprise could not have been more pleased by the boycott, as it stoked controversy and drove up sales to unexpected heights.  The book was a huge success. 

They held off as long as possible, hoping to drag out the controversy as long as they could, but eventually Michele did an appearance on Foundation and Friends to have a "friendly" chat. 

Of course they brought her on to make a fool of her, but Michele was no fool and she was well prepared for the "warm conversation" as it was couched by the producers of F & F.  She dressed conservatively and presented herself as a bright eyed, fresh faced, professional, young woman.  She looked chaste.  

The men on the show kept trying to get her to admit her book was all about some sort of wacko agenda to subjugate men.  She assured them that it was all about love. 

They kept talking about the many references to female control to the point of becoming apoplectic about it.  It seemed like the girl was advocating that other girls control their boyfriends by taking control of his sex drive and that really bothered these men. 

They were conflicted and trapped between an oft stated conservative, Continuant, Patriarchal position of abstinence and their less public patriarchal belief and sense of male entitlement, that when erect, it was a woman's duty to, at the very least, suck their cocks. 

The idea that a boy could, or should be, in their minds, subjugated by his sex drive and used by his girlfriend, was down right threatening to these men and the politics of gender that Foundation strictly adhered to.   

And of course they were right to fear it as Michele's intent was to empower certain girls who felt they lived in a world that did not allow them to be themselves. 

These men were driven further over the edge when they discovered they could not unnerve Michele.   "Admit it, you represent a feminist agenda that just wants to control men," one of the male hosts said out of frustration and in a shrill tone.

Already relaxed, Michele relaxed further.  Michele learned very early in life that when she emotionally dis-regulated a boy, it soothed her nerves and calmed her down. It was, after all, her happy place. Whatever anxiety she might have carried with her onto live television lifted. She looked like a sweet school girl and she'd utterly unnerved Brian Kilt.  She liked that. 

Michele smiled knowingly, "Don't you think we should all just try to be in control of ourselves, Brian?"  

Kilt turned a deep crimson hue and his eyes went large with barely controlled rage.  

"That's what I try to do Brian, I just take care of myself. 

"As for my boyfriend, I don't see it as some great struggle to control him.  It's just about setting boundaries and maintaining clear lines of communication.  Leadership begins with self control and I think most of us know that girls mature sooner than boys. 

"I think it's important that we all recognize that a sizable percentage of kids are outgrowing their blockers by the time they are in their 150s. Fact. For a few, it happens in their 140s.

I don't want to have sex.  I'm not ready for that.  I'm sure that will change when I'm of age and married, but not now." Dripping with sincerity, "I believe with all my heart that sort of relationship should be sacred and be proper.  Consequently, I simply help him to understand that, and help him realize that his true love for me is more pure and more important than his very pronounced... urges." 

She smiled.  Looking Brian dead in the eye, "Boys have lots of urges."  She smiled and Brian had to look away. 

Oh yeah, you want me too; don't you Bri-Bri? 

Bri-Bri got the smirk that Michele had directed at Tim so many times perviously.

He was so angry but he felt like the two inch man wielding a four inch hard on. 

Four and a quarter inches!

When that small, a fraction of an inch was critical.

"Girls so often get coerced or pressured into doing things with boys that they are not ready for.  Like going off their blockers and then doing things. And then afterward, the boy looses interest and often respect for the girl. 

"And why shouldn't he, when she did something she did not want to do, she lost her own self respect.  I'm just advocating for girls to be true to themselves and to God."  Once more, she smiled at Brian. 

She was almost 100% sure he was hard for her and would not have been surprised if lil' Stan was too.  

With relaxed patience, Michele came off as the adult who's job it was to educate the slightly obstreperous and highly excitable boys.  With grace, she fielded all their concerns.  She made clear to them that the book was about empowering girls so they might resist abusive relationships and above all, promote abstinence. 

Back perfectly erect and eyes wide, "Don't you think abstinence is the best path for young people today?  Perhaps it was different when you were young?"  

The men on the show were beside themselves, seething in the shadows of their personal thoughts.  Outwardly they agreed with her that it was, but the consternation could not be hidden.

With a sort of superior charm, she asked the male hosts how they could oppose these basic conservative principles.  Were these men unaware of the current rate of sub 200 date rape?  Did they not want to reduce the number of pregnant over-shcool girls?  Michele educated them and even seemed to win a conflicted conspirator in Eliza Hassenbeck.  

Brian and Stan began the show intending to step on Michele and her silly notions. Soon they were openly at war with her.  Yet the battle was over almost before it could begin.  For the better part of the segment, the boys were reluctantly and sullenly agreeing with all the of what Michele claimed to stand for. 

The willing viewer watched as they were very effectively chastened by their fresh faced, girl author.

Michele and Krista enjoyed yet another spike in sales as "conservative" moms went out in droves to buy the book for their daughters.

At last, Krista consented to a visit to the O'Rork Variable.  Since she'd been the captain of her college debate team and was far more schooled in persuasion, rhetoric and debate, it seemed the obvious choice to appear with Bill.  In her previous occupation, Krista was a trial lawyer.

Though graceful and warm, Krista refused to wither under Bills brimming hysteria.  And with professional skill, she actually talked Bill off the ledge.  So engaged was the host, that he extended the segment as all of conservative Porsche watched Bill happily eating out of Krista's pretty hand.

Thanks to Foundation News, the authors of GoT were invited to appear on all the network talk shows.  They even got on Oprah, who by the way, adored the young ladies.  Sales went through the roof.

Eventually the publishers set several talented young writers to spawn a series of romance/adventure novels linked to the book, complete with a young female lead who transformed herself into a powerful heroine having to choose between fawning male love interests while fighting for her life and in later books, the future of the human race.  Though marketed for teen girls, women and men of all ages could not put the books down.  In the years to come it would be turned into a film franchise that brought the women hundreds of millions of dollars.

****

While only in echelon 16, Michele bought her first house in the best part of town. 

Although Tim loved it, it came with so much more housework. 

Felicity, one of the Ladies and a very dear friend of Michele's, owned a rather large home herself.  As a house warming present, she bought an extensive set of beautifully ornate, custom made hand bells to be placed in each major room of the house.  Tim learned to identify the unique sound of each bell and from which room it came.