The Perfect Beginning Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Put this way, Donna was somehow even more proud of her daughter. 

She's so impossibly young but she's a woman, this daughter of mine.  

"How does Tim feel about it all?  Does he talk about it?"

"Most of the time, it's too difficult for him to talk about it.  Though I think it is a challenge for him and not just the spanking, but the whole relationship, I can tell you with absolute certainty that he loves it.  He needs this, Mom.  Remember what he told you, he'd masturbate thinking about me spanking him. You know those silly girls who only want to date total alpha males, preferably with big guns and better yet if he's a man in uniform, like a cop?"

"Oh yes, of course.  Your Aunt Sally was or is like that."

"Tim's just like them, yet turned the other way around.  I call that kind of girl a 'Kimberly.'  And it just so happens that in a guy, I like those qualities! 

"Anyway, like those girls, he's drawn to power.  He loves it.  At heart, he's a Kimberly!  He's like a moth to flame.  Just like the girl who swoons over the guy flexing his muscles, Tim is totally weak in the knees when I demonstrate my power over him. 

"And it's weird too, because there is another side of him that wants independence and power.  It's like he has two totally different sides.  I'm just glad I was able to bring this side out of him.  I see it as my job to keep it this way.  As long as I keep bossing him around and spanking him, both things I just LOVE to do, I get to keep him.  He's all mine! 

"I don't mind saying it, I am possessive of my guy; and when I dominate and control Tim, he becomes more dependent on me.  I like a dependent man."

Donna loved the idea of possessing a dependent, submissive man.  "You know I hate myself for feeling this way, and please take it as a compliment, but I'm envious of you, honey."

Michele started thinking...  "Want to see a spanking?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh my god, seriously?"