All Comments on 'The Perfect Beginning'

by KimberlyGirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

BIG BRAVO... 27 pages with no dialog, no action, you had to be able to do it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Michelle is too evil Tim deserves better. Sissy boys need love too. And to be treated kindly and cared for with a gentle spirit. We're just sensitive. I would let her spank me but only if she gave me a very good reward afterwards like kissing or penetration. Why do girls want to be so cruel to the men that actually aren't a threat to them? This is why masculinity haunts you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice story if we don't stop at the unnecessary disgressions? This story cold be 10 pages without the unnecessary 17. Even spanking otk , which is very intense, is lost in useless reflections. Too bad even if I gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You lost me when you wrote, "While this is not a science fiction story, it takes place on another planet in a parallel universe."

That and, "The story has been formatted to meet the publishing requirement of our host." thinly veils a darker side of humanity that I abhor.

It is fortunate that we will never meet.

GabrielleDeLioncourtGabrielleDeLioncourt5 months ago

I positively can't believe some of the disgusting petty reviews below - author, you are doing an amazing job with this story! Yes, at times I also found myself skipping a tiny bit here and there between journal entries that sounded very samey (but reading almost everything wasn't much of a bother, and people complaining your story has no "action" or "plot" are the perfect embodiment of short-attention-span products of our age who could never bear through classical literature or tell an artistic masterpiece even if it hit them in the balls...), but I love the intensity of your scenes, as well as the one of Mistress Michelle's thought steams, (she truly comes across as a very smart, manipulative and dominant young woman, someone smart enough to conceivably be as old as you made her be in your story assuming slower aging rates, but at the same time childish and unexperienced enough to be lead by raw instinct and desire, or even originally by a giddy feeling of wanting to probe and stir up trouble just like a teenager would) and can't wait to read the subsequent parts of your story!

I'm usually not much into sissification or futa, (I'm far more into femdom where the slave remains male and the mistress very unabiguosly female and dominant in a femminine way) but I even found your "impregnanting his mind" metaphor hot due to how well you used it in Michelle's psychological domination wet dreams. Mind control, manipulation, conditioning and enslavement are some of my favourite femdom fetishes, (as well as feet and body worship) and this has all of it, the full package, written with the kind of passion, emotional investment and dedication few stories on this website could boast of!

Even the relationship dynamic between Michelle and her boytoy, and the way it slowly descends from gentle taunts and childish embarassments/small humiliations into their game, then the therapy sessions, then further and further into the pits of depravity and seemingly unavoidable emotional dependency, obedience, desperation and ultimately (at least I am predicting and hoping) into Tim's complete enslavement by Michelle, that journey of perpetually-growing submission that She guides Tim through like a ghostly puppet-mistress who he is not even aware is pulling his strings, is very well-written and in and of itself deserving of praise.

Take heart author! You may have your reading-adverse critics with short attention spans, or your too sissy critics who think Micchelle is "too evil" and doesn't give her poor boy "enough love" (she's giving him plenty, and in fact I'd love to see harder and harder femdom where she punishes him and pushes him further and further down an infinite abyss of, loving, humiliation and submission! I also loved your spanking scene at the end of the chapter for its intensity and erotic tension, and I can't wait to see more of that!), but there are also those of us who appreciate your exquisite story for the quality, dedication and passion shining through it every step of the way,

This is honestly one of the best stories I've come across on literotica in years, and I am saying this as someone who is usually into more mature femdom, (and not much into sissification) so the fact that you got me to say this is testament to your writing talent - all the best to you author, and I tip my hat to you for having had the patience, skill and determination to bring this little erotic masterpiece to light! Even if it steers into the territory of fetishes I personally dislike more than I am confortable with, I love Michelle's captivating personality so much I am certain she will also push my boundaries :)) and I shall still read it to the end, so thanks again and do not put empty critics to heart! :) Rated it 5 stars and moving on the part 2 now...

KimberlyGirlKimberlyGirl5 months agoAuthor

First of all, Gabrielle, thank you.

I appreciate your thoughtful response. Yeah, we all have our thing and there are things we could do without. I get it completely. The feminization thing is to me primarily about the power implicit one's ability to appropriate another's gender. That's mind bending power. Further, there are a fantastic amount of importance society places on gender norms such that deviance from the norm is a shocking consideration. Just look at all the "culture wars" surrounding it all. For me, that's the hook. No other reasons that come to mind.

As for the futa... Yeah, funny enough, I know what that is and it turned out that I described it ... without intending to. Not especially my thing either. Yet I loved the mental impregnation metaphor too. I appreciate that you shared what you did on the idea. Yeah, totally fucked up and hot to me.

Too, I've been a bit surprised to encounter the the criticism. Not sure about that. Sign of the times? Everyone wants to be a troll? A disturbing indicator really. All I can say to them is that I very much appreciate that they are so dedicated to following it they way they do. How much can they hate it if they keep reading it?

Anyway, thank you for your encouragement.

I'm thinking it will likely be wrapped up in Ch. 30.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman5 months ago

Let me begin by saying I gave this story 5 stars and I'm picky.

Did I have problems with this "chapter"?

Yes.

It was a unique reading experience and I committed to reading it.

I'd read a shorter, stand-alone piece before this one. This author has a unique understanding of her audience and uses words and repetition in an innovative and effective way. It's almost hypnotic and key words and phrases seem to bubble to the surface and provide an emotional response that's subtle but also almost constantly simmering.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with Gabrielle. Best story I’ve read in one or two years and only one that I gave five stars. Is Michelle evil? I don’t know, maybe. But she is a literature creation, and a very good one, and as such it doesn’t matter whether or not as a reader I’d like to be under her domination.

I agree that there is some repetition: for example, how often does Michelle say that it “feels natural” ?

But overall, a vey good piece of work.

KimberlyGirlKimberlyGirl4 months agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous.

Yes to the repetition. I was aware of the redundancies when I wrote it. Certainly it is flawed. The consideration was designed to reflect the excitement of discovery for a young woman realizing who she was especially as it related to a powerful impulse. Too, she was navigating a great deal of social taboo so she needed to make sense of it all while maintaining the sense that she was not "evil."

Additionally, I stayed on some of the things that excite me. I love how she justifies what she's doing.

Is she evil? I don't care for the word and use it almost not at all because of its religious connotations. But sure. What she does it way beyond the acceptable. Yet I appreciate your contextualization. She's not real so who the fuck cares. Who reads a story like this for depictions of "wholesome" romance?

Clearly I related to the twisted depictions within the story, but the impulse to comment as one or two has on here is twisted in a way I do not relate to. When I begin a story that is poorly written or not to my taste, I stop reading it. To do otherwise and then to project dissatisfaction seems absurd to me. People torture themselves in unusual ways. : )

Anyway, thank you again.

Peace and happy new year.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous