The Perfect Fuck Buddy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hips thumped repeatedly against hers, his hands assertive on her body.

"I love this so much..."

He growled, tugging at her hair again.

"I thought you might. Just like your mother..."

She suddenly imagined her parents in the midst of enthusiastic debauchery.

"Was Mom a naughty slut too?"

"Well, you didn't get it from me."

She giggled, wiggling her hips, letting her channel milk his shaft.

And then he pulled out, leaving her empty in a split second, her squawk of surprise an undignified reaction. The pleasure receded.

"Be right back," he told her, leaving after a squeeze at her ass.

Given her helplessness, there was not much she could not do much about her surging desperation besides whimpering and squirming. With her pussy drenched, and her nipples stiff inside her bra, she was wound up, and now, with his absence, she found herself aching for him, for his touch, his attention, his presence.

"Daddy..."

She slumped onto her stomach, relaxing even amidst her desperation.

I just have to be patient. He won't be long.

Her faith was soon rewarded, as footsteps came back into the bedroom. Silence fell for a few long seconds, during which she imagined him ogling her.

"Spread your legs, Ariel."

She obeyed eagerly.

"You like the view?"

"Of course. That's why I'm taking a few pictures."

"Ooh, that's so naughty..."

The bed shifted. His hands landed on her hips.

He turned her carefully onto her back. The lust in his eyes added to her blush. She let her legs fall further apart, showing off how wet she was. Her eyes went to his cock, the straining flesh gleaming with a coating of her juices. The discomfort of her hands trapped between her back and the bed her meant nothing in the face of such thrills. He grabbed a pillow and slid it under her.

And then he brandished her vibrator.

I haven't used that in a little while...

She purred, squirming mindlessly.

"Stay still," he murmured, turning on the vibrator.

"I can't help it," she said meekly, doing her best to stay still, watching him bring the vibrator over her pussy.

He nodded his head in understanding, letting it descend slowly. Her hips bucked. A warning glance made her whimper apologetically. The vibrator finally landed, but on her thigh. She stared up at him, pleading wordlessly.

What should have been a short trip from her thigh to her pussy became a long, agonizing journey. Even her obvious desperation only amused him.

"You really should work on being more patient," he told her wryly.

The tip of the vibrator met her slit. She moaned, fighting to keep herself from bucking too much. It lingered there, meeting the juices plastered across her folds, helping her desperation disappear. A slight pressure eased the tip inside her, bringing that vibration into her channel. In place of desperation came pleasure.

He eased more of the vibrator into her, until only the last inch hung out for him to hold onto. The buzzing thrummed into her, sending her eyes fluttering, more moans spilling from her. Her channel clutched around the invader. Sweat beaded on her body.

"Daddy..."

He nodded, his eyes fixed on her face, drinking in all the little expressions flitting across it.

"Fuck..."

He smirked at the breathless curse.

"Let me know when you're close," he told her, wiggling the vibrator, adding another layer of delight to the proceedings.

She nodded, watching him move the vibrator more. With an intent, steady hand, he rotated it, and then combined the rotating with the wiggling, the mix of maneuvers pushing her pleasure higher. Her body tensed. More juices streamed forth.

An orgasm soon appeared on the horizon. His careful movements did nothing to impede its approach.

"I'm close," she gasped.

He slipped the vibrator out. The shaft was smeared with her slickness, shining lewdly. The tip came into view, a few dribbles running along it, dislodged by the vibrations. He turned them off and brought the shaft to his mouth to lap up the dribbles. His other hand moved up to her breasts, groping idly.

The pleasure receded quickly. She did not complain, watching him put the vibrator onto the bedside table and scoop up a glass of water.

"Have some," he said, helping her take a few sips.

"Thanks, Daddy..."

He smiled, putting the glass down, and scooping the vibrator up.

"Any plans tomorrow?" he asked, turning it on and putting it back on her thigh, teasing her with the proximity to her pussy.

She nodded, eyes fixed on the lazy path the vibrator took, trailing in circles atop her skin, buzzing mercilessly.

"I'm going...to the movies...with Katie and Chloe."

"You know, we haven't been to the movies in a while."

She nodded again.

"But...put the two of us in the dark, maybe at the back of the theater, and I might not pay much attention to the movie."

She moaned, caught between the vibrator and his comments.

The former nudged into her slit, and then drove deep, her next moan replaced by a cry.

He pumped the vibrator in and out, setting a strong pace, the shaft squishing through the flood of her juices. The pleasure immediately resumed. Her cry trailed off into moans. His eyes were fixed on her pussy, watching it open around the relentless rhythm.

"Good girl, that's it honey...don't forget to let me know when you're close."

"Yes, Daddy..."

He leaned over and kissed her, his mouth hot on hers. Her hips began to grind against the relentless rhythm, the insistent thrusts not letting up even as father and daughter made out. His hand snuck between them, squeezing again at her breasts. The pleasure surged higher, the buzzing of the vibrator radiating into her body, setting her nerves aflame.

His mouth moved off hers and kissed along her neck. She tilted her head to the side, leaving that stretch of skin vulnerable, hoping for some marks of his affection.

"Would your friends ask about hickeys if I leave some?" he asked.

"Yes," she sighed out, squirming underneath him. "Definitely."

He laughed softly, that warm breath brushing along her neck. The thrusts carried on, as did the vibrations, forcing her to focus in order to listen.

"What'll you tell them?"

"Just that...I've been hooking up with...a new guy."

He chuckled again, and bit at her neck, his teeth scraping deliciously against her skin. His other hand continued to grope. The building thrills approached climax.

"I'm close," she murmured.

The thrusts stopped abruptly. He slid the vibrator out again and turned it off. The edge of climax receded.

"Have a taste," he said, presenting the vibrator, the length shining with her juices.

She smiled, and lapped at the tip, swirling her tongue around, treating it adoringly like she would his cock, little coos spilling from her. The hand at her breasts snuck into the bra, squeezing directly at them, sending a shiver along her. He pushed the tip past her lips, offering her more of her own juices. She sucked and slurped eagerly. Amusement mingled with the desire on his face.

"Good girl..."

He let her indulge for a few more seconds, and then slipped the vibrator out of her mouth. The glass of water replaced it. She drank, smiling gratefully.

"You alright?" he asked, setting the glass back on the bedside table.

"I'm just perfect..."

"Yes you really are."

She giggled, shifting slightly. The handcuffs were still securely around her wrists, and although there was definite discomfort in having her hands trapped underneath her, she did not care much, utterly happy to be in this position.

The vibrator turned back on, soon finding her slit, rubbing over the slick petals. More moans came out in droves. He eased the length along until it met her clit, the buzzing pressed onto that sensitive bud, making her jerk in surprise. It stayed there, funneling luxurious pleasure into her nerves for a few long seconds, and then dragged back down to trace over her slit, the tip easing inside. She moaned again, glancing between that obscene sight and the lust on his face.

This time, instead of strong thrusts, he alternated between rubbing the tip over her slit and sliding the length along her clit. His other hand returned to her breasts, dipping again into her bra, stroking along her nipples, offering attention to those taut peaks.

"What'll you tell your friends if they ask about this new guy?" he spoke up.

It took her a few seconds to answer, the sensations scrambling her thoughts.

"He's older than me...he's really good...I call him 'Daddy'..."

"Where'd you meet him?"

"I...don't know..." she managed to say, fighting to come up with a plausible explanation.

"You don't know where you met the guy you've been hooking up with? I don't think your friends will buy that."

She shook her head, beads of sweat misting off.

"He...works at my dad's company."

"Really? How naughty...fucking one of my coworkers."

She nodded again, marshalling some brainpower.

"Not as naughty...as fucking you."

"Touché," he said with a laugh.

The pleasure climbed towards climax. The vibrator moved about atop her slit, thrumming steadily, bringing her sweet delight.

She squirmed under her daddy's watchful gaze, the stimulation switching from her slit to her clit, back and forth as the vibrator trailed around. Aches popped up at her shoulders, but she ignored them, the sparks of discomfort no competition against the building pleasure. Climax soon approached, her body tensing, preparing for a potent release.

"I'm close..."

He moved the vibrator off her slit, and then leaned over to kiss her. His hard cock met her thigh, leaking precum onto it, that warm stickiness making her whimper.

The vibrator found her slit again and shoved through. He broke the kiss in time to hear her cry out, the full-throated squeal equal parts surprise and glee. The vigorous thrusts from earlier started up again, stirring her abundant slickness. The pleasure roared, not having diminished much. His teeth claimed a mouthful of her neck, the possessiveness swirling into the storm of thrills, helping the pleasure soar higher, quickly nearing a climactic threshold.

"I'm close," she mewled.

The thrusts did not stop.

"I'm close!"

His teeth nipped at her earlobe.

"I know, honey, go ahead and cum for me."

She moaned, her hips grinding against the thrusts.

The climactic threshold approached, promising an onslaught of ecstasy.

"Come on, Ariel, that's it, let me know how good you feel..."

"Daddy..."

The ecstasy swept over her, reducing her vocabulary to that one word. She jerked helplessly, her pussy clenching and spasming. The vibrator kept pumping deep, a subtle squelching sound coming with every thrust. The orgasm extended, the promised onslaught a vicious assault, dulling any thought but that of this bliss her daddy had provided.

He moved off her, and stopped the thrusts, but did not remove the vibrator, leaving it buried inside her. The buzzing kept the rapturous ecstasy close.

His mouth found her clit.

"Fuck!"

She thrashed wildly, the firm sucks and licks there like a dash of gasoline into an already fierce flame. The ecstasy burned brightly, suffusing her nerves with incandescent joy. Her eyes fluttered, her back arched, her toes curled, her mind dimmed even further.

"Daddy!"

He pulled the vibrator out but did not stop sucking at her clit. Her body drew tight and taut, sweat dripping along her flushed skin. His hands returned to her breasts, squeezing and groping, assertive just like his mouth.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck!"

The sheets rumpled underneath her bucking and writhing. Her curses morphed into mindless bleats.

He finally stopped, coming back up to kiss her, letting her squirm into him, providing comfort and security as the orgasm calmed slowly but surely. His hand came up to her cheek, caressing there, the other still at her breasts. She nuzzled up against him. Her eyes closed, tiredness cropping up, the aches at her shoulders and wrists dulled but still present.

His comforting weight lifted from her.

She opened her eyes.

"You didn't think we were done, did you?" he asked, smirking, stroking his cock.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The look on her face would have made a lesser man instantly cum.

But Alex just smiled, loving how needy she became, a burst of desire adding to the already alluring blush across her cheeks.

"I don't ever want to be done..."

Her husky murmur sent a shiver along his spine.

He took her by the calves, keeping her legs spread, and slipped forward until his cock hovered just above her slit. Her eyes focused on that sight, as did his.

The head of his length met those drenched folds. She moaned, her back arching.

A steady push sent him inside her. The tender channel clutched eagerly, welcoming his advances. He groaned, not stopping until he was buried to the base. More of that eager clutching made his cock throb dangerously.

He leaned forward, hovering over her, taking up fistfuls of the sheets. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her back arching again, pressing her into him. Sweat gleamed on her figure, smearing onto his here and there. She gazed up at him, lips slightly parted, eyes bright with lust, chest rising and falling to ragged breaths.

His rhythm was calm at first, slow, long strokes deep into her. He descended on her neck, kissing, sucking, nipping, planning to leave marks for her friends to ask about.

"I'm close," she announced soon.

Already on the gentle backswing, he changed tack, swinging his hips forward.

"Daddy!"

The rhythm became strong and swift, a vigorous pumping that pinned her to the bed. She cried out, tightening her legs around his waist. The lingerie was soft and light against him, complemented by warmth wherever her bare skin met his.

More cries filled the room. Her channel seized, milking him, juices flowing out with every backwards slide, adding to the mess already slicking the sheets. He stopped on the next forward thrust, waiting for her orgasm to subside.

The moment he deemed her recovered, the vigorous pumping resumed. A stirring arose in his core. After all the teasing and the stimulating, watching her every move and expression, his own pleasure was pent up, waiting to erupt. His cock drove deep, squelching through her slit, relentless in the pursuit of climax. He reared back, again taking in the look on her face.

An idea arose in his mind. With it came memories of Carmen begging for various wants.

He hesitated.

She was my wife. Ariel's my daughter. It wouldn't be appropriate to do with Ariel what I did with Carmen.

The ridiculousness of that thought hit him quickly.

Appropriate? What am I thinking? We're way beyond that.

"I can do whatever I want with you, huh?" he asked, snapping his hips back and forth.

"Yes! Whatever you want, I'm all yours, just yours..."

He growled at the answer, the deference therein helping him decide.

"You know what your mom used to love?"

"What, Daddy?"

The stirring unfurled in his core.

"She used to beg me to cum on her face."

Ariel moaned.

"She loved the way it felt. Sticky and hot. Said it was like I was marking my territory."

"Please..."

The stirring rose up from his core, his balls tensing, his hips pumping away.

"Please..."

"Use your words, Ariel."

"Cum on my face, please, I want to feel what she felt!"

He pulled out and shimmied up over her. His hand claimed a fistful of hair, tugging her head up to bring her face closer to his straining shaft. His other hand stroked urgently along it.

"Fuck, Daddy..."

She watched raptly, gripped with a breathless excitement.

His orgasm struck.

The first spurt arced across her nose. She squealed, closing her eyes. His hand kept stroking, a loud groan spilling from him, the ecstasy thorough.

More spurts erupted out, splattering onto her forehead, cheeks, and lips, each heated burst coming with a vengeance, his cock practically thrumming from the force of the payload. He kept his eyes on her face as more of it was coated by the creamy rockets, the pearly white obscuring the olive tone of her skin. The sight of her eagerly taking a facial added to the thrills coursing through him.

He tugged her head closer, rubbing his cock against her cheek to let the last of his load dribble out there, adding to the mess on her face. The ecstasy bled into afterglow, the rich embrace settling over him. She licked her lips, on the hunt for his cum, seeking that musky flavor.

"How does it feel?" he asked, moving off her.

"So good..."

"Well, you look good," he joked, scooping strands of cum off her eyelids.

His finger nudged at her lips, and she slurped at those strands. He let his other hand grope at her breasts, appreciating the soft swells. Her eyes flickered open, their gazes meeting, the amusement in his meeting the delight in hers.

"I love how it feels on my face," she told him, biting her lip.

"You know, your mom loved going to sleep like that."

"I can see why."

He grinned, slipping off the bed and retrieving the key to the handcuffs.

There was little urgency in his return to the bed, given the alluring view there, of his daughter lying helpless, clad in lingerie, hands cuffed behind her back, legs spread wide to show off her slick sex, face streaked with his fresh cum.

"Are you just going to leave me like this?" she asked, a theatrical worry coloring the words. "Are you going to leave me handcuffed all night long?"

He laughed, climbing back on the bed and easing her onto her side.

"Yeah, you'd really hate that."

The cuffs opened. She rubbed at her wrists, shimmying back against the pillows.

"Have some," he said, handing her the glass of water on the bedside table.

He joined her as she drank, and once she was finished, she cuddled up to him. His arm went over her shoulder to keep her close.

"That was wonderful," she murmured dreamily, her eyes fluttering closed.

He smiled, enjoying the warmth of her body and the intimacy of the moment.

The concerns from the morning popped into his mind.

He glanced down at Ariel, already dozing serenely, and shook his head, dispelling those concerns.

What kind of father would I be if I didn't let her sleep with me after she let me cum on her face?

12